Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Toyota, Lexus, and Scion
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 12:30 AM

214 posts, read 281,851 times

Advertisements

Was completely right. Happened just like I said it probably did. And idiot 2 might get charged for manslaughter like I said he should be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957919/Bruce-Jenner-facing-manslaughter-charges-new-video-shows-driver-rear-ended-woman-killed-Malibu-crash.html

Like I said idiot 1 and idiot 2 need to be in jail. And I win that mill on my bet that the old lady stuck in the middle of idiot 1 and 2 wasn't tailgating. New video shows she didn't even rear end the first idiot who caused the accident by making a pit stop in the middle of traffic in the fast lane. She was just stuck behind the non driving moron after having to break with no where to go. Then idiot 2, Jenner, rams her from behind into oncoming traffic because HE was tailgating. He was driving so close he actually rams the Prius from behind too. Doesn't get anymore idiotic than that. Didn't look like there were any stoplights around that the first idiot could've been stopped at even though it says she might have been. But it did look like there might've been a middle lane she could've done her illegal U TURN in instead of using the fast lane where the rest of the drivers are driving at highway speeds.

Idiot 1 needs to be next... if they did do a pit stop in the middle of traffic with no light

Old 02-18-2015, 05:14 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
I'm fast losing track of all these "idiots" so I'll simply say that it appears reports have changed with this video.

Still, in this type of fast-speed highway, I don't see how someone (Jenner) could be held culpable for slamming into a stopped vehicle. However, if it turns out that he was texting, that's a whole other ballgame.

Old 02-19-2015, 08:02 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I'm fast losing track of all these "idiots" so I'll simply say that it appears reports have changed with this video.

Still, in this type of fast-speed highway, I don't see how someone (Jenner) could be held culpable for slamming into a stopped vehicle. However, if it turns out that he was texting, that's a whole other ballgame.
Yeah, I'm not going to read some long rant where Mr. Genius talks about how stupid everyone else is.

We'll get more facts as the evidence comes out.

Old 02-19-2015, 02:02 PM

861 posts, read 1,336,181 times
I've driven on the PCH and that stretch of the road... I have no idea why some people think it's a freeway as there's a stop light just ahead of where this accident occurred. So the reason the Prius was most likely slowing was due to the light changing to red.

The only one at fault for this accident was Mr Olympia herself. He was obviously going too fast and following too closely and not paying attention while driving his 10,000 LB battering ram. Probably day dreaming about how he would look in a dress.

Old 02-19-2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yeah, I'm not going to read some long rant where Mr. Genius talks about how stupid everyone else is.

We'll get more facts as the evidence comes out.
I go by underated9 but... whatever moves you but Thanks for noticing

@GrandViewGloria's reputation comments. Yep no problem. If I end up seeing something else new I'll link it

Last edited by underated9; 02-19-2015 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: Rep Comments

Old 02-19-2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkobe View Post
I've driven on the PCH and that stretch of the road... I have no idea why some people think it's a freeway as there's a stop light just ahead of where this accident occurred. So the reason the Prius was most likely slowing was due to the light changing to red.

The only one at fault for this accident was Mr Olympia herself. He was obviously going too fast and following too closely and not paying attention while driving his 10,000 LB battering ram. Probably day dreaming about how he would look in a dress.

Yea... none of the footage or pictures show a light anywhere nearby so you wouldn't know unless you're standing there.

But there's atleast one idiot who needs to be locked up for reckless driving.

Old 02-19-2015, 04:45 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,779,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underated9 View Post
Yea... none of the footage or pictures show a light anywhere nearby so you wouldn't know unless you're standing there.

But there's at least one idiot who needs to be locked up for reckless driving.
Re: the light. If you look at some of the still shots you can see a rooftop in the left corner of the photo and the stoplight is visible there.

The reckless driver had a bigger problem than just his SUV. He was towing a loaded trailer and it's common knowledge amongst us trailer-haulers that it takes longer to stop a rig of that length. So he should have been even more cognizant of his surroundings, given that fact. He's lucky he didn't fishtail that trailer and have an even worse mess. I haven't analyzed the photos enough to notice if he had sway bars on the trailer or not.

Old 02-19-2015, 04:50 PM

861 posts, read 1,336,181 times

Old 02-19-2015, 04:52 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,779,656 times
Thanks for posting that, Ramkobe. It's even better than the photo I had in mind.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:19 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underated9 View Post
I go by underated9 but... whatever moves you but Thanks for noticing

@GrandViewGloria's reputation comments. Yep no problem. If I end up seeing something else new I'll link it

Thanks, I take exception to your use of the word "retard" considering I have a special needs kid but, and please don't take this as an insult....I have to laugh because you probably fall midway between the two of us in terms of IQ.

So, hey...everything is relative. Thankfully my folks taught me to treat everybody with respect whether they fill potholes, wash dishes or design rockets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Toyota, Lexus, and Scion