Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Toyota, Lexus, and Scion
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2010, 09:03 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,628,180 times

Advertisements

There is just once certain specific person here who I wish could be shifted into Neutral at full song. Broken record. ARGHHH!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 09:15 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,040,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
There is just once certain specific person here who I wish could be shifted into Neutral at full song. Broken record. ARGHHH!
Oh? and who would that be?

If you can't handle the truth, ignore, or go away.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:35 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,628,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcynic View Post
Oh? and who would that be?

If you can't handle the truth, ignore, or go away.
I can easily handle the truth, but reading the same old tired statement over and over and over. UGH! You use that same response for everything. Actually, you are right. I just need to put you on ignore because it's not like anything you say is going to be of interest. When I started sounding like a broken record, at least I admitted it and shut up. Have a nice life and I know, shift into Neutral.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:39 PM

Well, I repeat it because a bunch of folks here do not seem to get the concept.

It is like teaching little children, or the mentally challenged, repetition is necessary to get the concept through.

And, since it was not directed at you, why don't you mind your own business instead of engaging in personal attacks, which is against the TOS?

Old 02-27-2010, 09:47 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
Again, what is your source for this claim?
Because I have done it myself...as I have told you before.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:47 PM

749 posts, read 1,789,716 times
Quote:
Well, I repeat it because a bunch of folks here do not seem to get the concept.

It is like teaching little children, or the mentally challenged, repetition is necessary to get the concept through.

And, since it was not directed at you, why don't you mind your own business instead of engaging in personal attacks, which is against the TOS?

I especially agree with your last sentence. I wish something could be done. Many of us like to read everyone's opinions but we have to read through Steve TN's personal attacks first. I wish a Moderator would take care of this. Thanks deepcynic. I have enjoyed yours and others views on the Auto situations. Keep up the good work.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
The first paragraph says that they did not test for other kinds of UA, including from the ECU, and that they could not rule it out. That's in contradiction to what you stated. I pointed this out before, but your selective reading style must have made you miss it.
Do you want to re-read the report's "Cause" and quote it?

Old 02-27-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
MY source is experience!

Try it in any car!

What is you reason for doubting it?
She doesn't believe anyone, but refuses to research herself or ask an expert. That type of person is always lost...

Old 02-27-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSX View Post
There's a lot of argument as to what exactly caused the failure, but we need to understand that it's been established now that something in Toyota's ECU software is extremely faulty.

Yes, people are upset about the lives' that have been taken from these cars. But, if you want to understand what pisses people off even more, look at the way Toyota handled this crisis, the cover-up, and how they treated the victims' families. If you look into all of this, the reason behind our feelings should be pretty obvious.
Nothing has been "established"! "Toyota's software is extremely faulty"! Where in the world are you coming up with that crap?

Old 02-27-2010, 09:55 PM

This is pretty funny!

Opinions are one thing, but when folks refuse to take facts into account conversations cease to exist.

What is not funny is that folks take no personal responsibility or expect others to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Toyota, Lexus, and Scion