U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2010, 04:32 AM

1 posts, read 2,108 times

Advertisements

Most beautiful tourist destination is Malaysia i saw there videos on you-tube and i found them really great
there government is promoting very well see there official video on you tube its really impressive:
YouTube - Beautiful Malaysia | Malayasia Tourism | http://www.travelkamp.com/enquiry.php
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 08:01 PM

3,184 posts, read 3,362,011 times
Malaysia has it's attractions but it's people has been what stands out for me. Fot beauty Thailand has more on offer in my view. For me Laos,was a gem of a find a few years ago.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:31 AM

5 posts, read 6,608 times
Malaysia have those multicultural that you can’t find in any others country. The best time to visit Malaysia is the beginning of December to the end of January. The second peak season falls in the months of June, July, and August.

10 must do's when you visit Malaysia:

- Swim with the Barracudas off Sipadan Island, Sabah
- Carry and hug an Orangutan at the sepilok orang utan wildlife centre
- Eat Durians just after it falls off its tree
- Take a walk on the KLCC sky bridge
- Ride the Light Rail Transit from one end to the other - the third longest fully-automated [/font][font=&quot]driver-less metro system in the world.
- Walk up all the steps at Batu Caves
- Eat rabbit satay
- Take a walk on the longest 'canopy walk' of its kind in the world at Taman Negara, Pahang
- Have a swim in the Straits of Malacca - the busiest shipping lane in the world
- Stay a night (or a few) in one of the 6118 rooms at the world’s largest hotel, First World hotel
at Genting Highlands - I live 45 minutes away from this place and haven't stayed there yet!

Travel promotions are very exciting especially the one I saw where this travel website offers deals for Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, Berjaya Times Square PTE Apartment KL, Hotel Maya KL and Hotel Nikko, KL with SG$ 150 worth of vouchers with privileges for HSBC credit card holders. This deal is on from now till 30th September 2010 with the travel date from now till 10th December 2010. Excitehotels.com also offers Berjaya Times Square Private Service Apartments from now till 31st October 2010 and the travel period is from now till 31st December 2010.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or