U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ...
Always try to visit new countries/places if possible 21 42.00%
Sometimes visit new places, but also like to re-visit places 28 56.00%
Tend to go back to familiar/regular vacation spots, less interest in discovering new places 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 10:16 AM

21,549 posts, read 22,140,586 times

Advertisements

I prefer to visit new places as long as they are in the US. Other countries are weird and I don't like when they talk about me and laugh their knowing little foreign laughs at my expense. Besides, the authorities have told me not to leave town while their investigation is ongoing, so I'll just save up my money and splurge later on. Maybe I'll visit your town next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2014, 10:20 AM

4,123 posts, read 4,775,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I don't know why but for some reason I don't like to travel to countries that hate americans and im always fearful for my relatives that travel to those countries that really hate americans for the very reason we are americans . I don't understand why some folks wont travel to places like Scotland (which I absoloutly love and would love to go back to ) wales , Holland etc all of which I love . however you can keep places such as asia , china etc . I will not do African countries nor Asian countries nor south American countrys . No way is this woman going there .
And what do you fear in African or Asian countries? I have lived in Uganda - no problems. I also travel to Thailand, no problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel