Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 03:18 AM

6 posts, read 22,977 times

Advertisements

I was very close to the people who participated in last month 100 people got married in a beautiful wedding. It was amazing and wonderful and beautiful wedding is a very special day for me. Planned, and our preference for a 12 days honeymoon vacation and my husband stayed in the honeymoon sweet undecided between Italy and Turkey preferred to do turkey and turkey I did some research on the internet a number of magazine and documentary istanbul. Istanbul and Turkey came to me a mystical oriental culture and history and beautiful beaches I have affected, and the first time I got on the internet and I prefer madrid cost flights to Istanbul that lasted for about 4 hours and was very nice turkish airlines istanbul reached after a plane ride. fabulous meals served on the plane, and the hostesses were very polite and courteous. made the first private vip transfer, and Oldcity special class in our hotel with a very nice place. They gave us a very nice honeymoon rooms and a large room in the hotel and also the most beautiful roses everywhere There were flowers and rose petals, champagne is also very special honeymoon basket, and that's a nice turkish delight with nuts and chocolate.

After a beautiful day in room breakfast service yapıdı us this is just a very nice honeymoon couples serve breakfast in the morning after a special private tours in istanbul We met with our guide to the lobby of our hotel and gave us a brief information about istanbul tour, and then began to tour Hippodrome. Hippodrome where many I have been here, and also two games, competitions, gladiator fights were Egyptian obelisk. Here, take the last emperor of the Ottoman sultan as a gift were donated to the German Fountain. The Hagia Sophia in 531 by the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian was carried out in a very short time, such as five years, and 10,000 people work for this magnificent structure is also considered. This was the first time in the Orthodox Church has a very nice motifs and mosaics. justine the most important one in the hands of the hagia sophia istanbul sitting on the other side Constantine virgin mary child sitting on the lap of Jesus Christ is a gift.

Sultan Mehmet conquered by sales in 1453 were the first in istanbul hagia sophia mosque was used as before, and subsequently by four minarets were added and the istanbul rebuilt and very valuable scientists from all over the country, and the most beautiful works of architects are artists poets have come here to this city istanbul Topkapi palace was built in the first and last sultan mehmet, and this has been the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire, and it's a two-storey buildings has formed a magnificent garden where there is a beautiful place. Spoonmaker's Diamond and many precious treasures here are very nice as well as they sultan articles made of silver and gold used by many historical dni books on display, and here is a very precious manuscripts are located. There is a magnificent hill immediately appear blue mosque istanbul hernoktasından six minarets and a very nice place in the name of the sultan ahmet architect
Sedefkar Mehmet Efendi, and here are decorated with blue tiles and tiles.

Oldcity Private istanbul tour in an amazing place, and made ​​a nice fish restaurant for dinner and the first time we went, and a wide variety of beautiful sea and we had a large number of crops turkish appetizer and they were made of olive oil and light salads and grilled fish I've eaten as a main dish really very delicious
desserts and seasonal fruits from behind the milk after a nice evening yeğinden Me and my husband went to Istiklal street and it's very malls, which is nice, and also a lot of fun until the morning is nigh club with live music and all kinds of entertainment until late at night, have fun too went back to our hotel.
Attached Thumbnails
Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-moneymoonist.jpg  

Old 08-27-2013, 06:21 AM

Default The second episode of the honeymoon, the ancient city of Ephesus

Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen private airport transfer to our hotel early in the morning and I arrived at the 45-minute flight with Pegasus Airlines Izmir Adnan The four-star hotel, where we reached the airport meander kusadasi there. Which is a very nice hotel by the sea, the beach and our rooms as a special honeymoon room has been designed with a very nice and wonderful şappanya chocolate cake with nuts drew up a honeymoon with a basket. Our hotel water sports like water skiing I had to do a large area and the beach is very nice and fun to veleybol. After enjoying a very nice body massage, jacuzzi, turkish bath and meals made a wide variety of incredibly delicious grilled fish, meat and chicken entrees turkish desserts were incredibly delicious and very tasty strawberries and bananas in the morning really nice ephesus tours, participated in the morning after breakfast.

Antike city of Ephesus where the first houses on the right side has a slope opposite the palace of the king is right next to the building of the municipal advisory committee. 600 also known as the king of the marble feet long way here, especially in the way battles won or used, and all of the public to celebrate the great
accomplishments The streets in this fun and join in the celebration. This is a city that is very intense and very valuable trade scientist and a very beautiful works of precious human lives here have done it. the city sewer system has been established even in the city center, where an open-air toilet and waste water collected in an area away from the city center and borne. Love the house you have lots of room to challenge. Here the city is decorated with numerous statues and fountains, columns, and in many places, and mosaic tiles There are decorations. This is the outer part of the city is the magnificent theater with a sound system and a lot of fun games and theater with a capacity of 20,000 people here exhibited. There is a library, and this is the main square of the city Celcus more light on the inside to take a two-story exterior is made of a single storey. The time is here, where a large number of manuscripts and books written especially wou europe, surround the Arabic translations. then place a memorial used as a tomb. They are at the front of the building is four statues symbolize peace and justice in the power of love.

There are so many religious quotation from the book of the seven sleepers on the road in a cave under the protection of a place that is too small. Very nice and very large virgin mary at the future there is a statue made ​​of bronze and woodlands in the house as a museum under the protection of Mary is a virgin. Trees, flowers and orchards literally even in a very nice area visited by squirrels. Virgin Mary in a cross-shaped house is very small and I prayed and lit candles galore. Here, virgin mary water drinking fountain, and here it is used in a cloth-era writer and wish the wish tree branch connects bustled accepted. This is a place of pilgrimage since 1970 used as a ceremonial and religious rites enchanted every year.
Attached Thumbnails
Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-celsuslibrary1.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-celsuslibrary2.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-celsuslibrary3.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-celsuslibrary5.jpg  

Old 08-28-2013, 06:50 AM

Default A beautiful day in Edirne

Edirne is a city that was the capital of the Ottoman Empire and then the ones who originally bursa istanbul capital of the Edirne has been the history of the ottoman so edirne an important city. The transportation here is very comfortable, comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicles on the road with the highway took 2.5 hours. hostesses were very polite and courteous and made us tea and coffee accompanied by They served. Every point of the city seems to be conveniently Selimye edirne mosque. There is a very thin, long and a very large dome minaret has four very large were made to a field. Mimar Sinan in the name of Sultan Selim told that this is work of my skill building with magnificent architecture. the top of the hill is made of the mosque in Edirne There is a view muhtşem. ladies on the inside of the upper part and the lower part of a two-story is the worship of men. blue and red tiles and the inside is very nice There are also glass tiles and glass Renli used and seems to be very pleasant. Two very large whitish line inscription in the name of Allah and Muhammad.

Arasta at the bottom of this particular Church bazaar shops selling handicrafts and souvenirs. Especially made ​​fruit candles and soap Sepert figures turkish delight and sweet like a very nice designs and spices are sold here. The historic old city where the classical Ottoman architecture with beautiful examples of a two-storey There are houses where there are two special structures varen Oldcity mosque and the first part of this place is very small and the interior of a mosque made ​​of stone work is very simple and magnificent work, and interior wall is decorated with beautiful calligraphy manuscripts. This is known as a caravanserai on the basis of the second building occupants or the people who stayed at the hotel trade today it is used as a place where it's very beautiful and special turkish cuisine and the restaurant also has tea and coffee.

Frying pan into the lungs, especially in the city center, known as a large number of restaurants which are meals that are not only unique to Edirne. this dish is very tasty alternative If the grill is very nice indeed very tasty and a nice turkish appetizer with dumplings. 10 minutes walking distance from the city center, this maritza great restaurants and tea gardens around the place a picnic area, and in particular time.This used concentrates. Karaagac known in time.This is a classic english coffee, tea, or coffee house to sit here in the village and the village is very nice. There is a statue of a turkey and nato, nato countries, and here
is referred to as a symbol of peace are. Edirne, which is quite fun nightlife entertainment of every kind, which is a place where a large number of discos nightlife is pretty awesome.
Attached Thumbnails
Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-selimiyedirne1.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-selimiyedirne2.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-selimiyedirne4.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-selimiyedirne5.jpg  

Old 08-28-2013, 07:12 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,801,560 times
It wouuld help if you knew English, or got someone to translate for you; using a translator program makes your posts difficult to read, and sometimes not make any sense.

Spacebo.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:26 AM

Default Pamukkale pleasant holiday

Pamukkale buses are air-conditioned with our choice was very easy to reach into our hotel in Pamukkale. There were very courteous and polite to the hostess and made us very Lots of tea and coffee and it was an enjoyable trip, which was really nice road highway. After this trip, settled in a four-star hotel and a nice thermal spa stopover. In the morning we attended private tours pamukkale cotton castle before we reached this place is very private with a tool like a large white cotton castle it's got a very soft soil, such as a very high temperature after evaporation to cool the water coming out of the ground, in the form of scale. very There are numerous small puddles of water where you can swim and people are doing. Pamukkale forbidden to walk with shoes white limestone layer where the damage is. here discharge spectacular water very slowly from top to bottom it's beautiful. Looking down the upper part has a very nice view.

Pamukkale is a very special thing that makes this place is the pool clopatra the ancient Roman Empire-era statues and columns for around the pool area and the pool are The water in the pool was used as clopatra beauty and youth. glopatra'nın beauty of this place is known as the center. The pool is a moment for yourself roma crowd gives the feeling of having a large number of people in and swims here. Is a 10-minute walk from the largest theater space. This place is so wide-spread, and it has a separate on both sides of the main road in the city is very beautiful columns and sculptures. On the main road a large number of there are also structures. Theater with a seating capacity of 50,000 muhteþemm very nice architecture, the building where a large number of games and theater Competition have made the show.

Our spacious room with a very large room. First, a wonderful buffet for dinner, cooked meals in the dining room. There were a wide variety of first soups I added the tomato soup with mozzarella on my choice and very tasty. There were lots of turkish appetizer, and they are mainly olive oil, plus That was my choice as I ate a lot of salads. I ate grilled meatballs as a main course, and finally completed my meals by eating milk dessert. The hotel's pool evening lighting are very nice and I had coffee and cappuccino next to the turkish delight turkish ate it. I made a nice massage in the evening went to the turkish bath washed, and they did a great massage, jacuzzi, swimming pool and a very nice, relaxing and beautiful. Now a days we reached our room was over.
Attached Thumbnails
Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-cottoncast1.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-cottoncast2.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-cottoncast3.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-cottoncast4.jpg  

Old 08-30-2013, 07:01 AM

Default Cappadocia is a wonder of nature

The post-holiday schedule with a nice summer holiday in Kusadasi, Cappadocia trip nevsehir reached by plane and arrived here, Atlas Jet. Be the first cave hotel here cave hotel is settled in a very large room in the winter and cool in summer, and also had a natural Kilima system is quite warm cave. The early hours of the morning, a very nice morning made breakfast. egg white cheddar cheese with organic and natural honey and clotted cream was delicious. Cappadocia tours with private guide for the ones who originally met and Capadocia ago told us how it was formed. After cooling of the lava mountain Hasan place in this oluşmulştur time. Anyone else from cappadocia considering that the planet. Cappadocia Goreme Open Air Museum before the tour started the first cave you had a large number of people here have used as a living space, and Roman emperor at that time declared war on Christians and churches have done here is very nice and also the concealed cave people.

Had dinner at a nice restaurant for lunch and a variety of grilled meats and salads, and the latest is composed of very tasty apple tea I drank. Cappadocia articipated in balloon tours. And gradually began to rise into the air baloon first installed a height of up to about 200 balloon tour that reached the sky, a large number of Fans with a spectacular view of Cappadocia had had in here. They gave us this beautiful balloon flight certificate and then made ​​a nice celebration with champagne. Turm on a summer vacation in a travel agency with local organizations on the internet is really the bodies did a very professional guides
Located Pigeon valley, the most beautiful point of this place, and wonderful bird flights where great movements of the watch. Lots of stairs in the Ihlara valley descending a beautiful river flowing through the center can be reached on both sides, and there are lots of people here life cave. If a very large uchisar There are natural and from the castle hill or watch a magnificent view of Cappadocia. In the last olrak mud and clay Avanos very nice hand arts in an amazing place to be. Especially great kitchen utensils made ​​from ceramic.
Attached Thumbnails
Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-cappa3.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-cappa1.jpg   Best Romantic Turkey Honeymoon-cappa2.jpg  

Last edited by Yac; 08-14-2014 at 04:53 AM..

Old 08-30-2013, 07:39 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,875,941 times
Ad spam

Old 08-14-2014, 04:30 AM

[quote=antoninasemkina;31199448]The post-holiday schedule with a nice summer holiday in Kusadasi, Cappadocia trip nevsehir reached by plane and arrived here, Atlas Jet. Be the first cave hotel here cave hotel is settled in a very large room in the winter and cool in summer, and also had a natural Kilima system is quite warm cave. The early hours of the morning, a very nice morning made breakfast. egg white cheddar cheese with organic and natural honey and clotted cream was delicious. Cappadocia tours with private guide for the ones who originally met and Capadocia ago told us how it was formed. After cooling of the lava mountain Hasan place in this oluşmulştur time. Anyone else from cappadocia considering that the planet. Cappadocia Goreme Cappadocia Open Air Museum before the tour started the first cave you had a large number of people here have used as a living space, and Roman emperor at that time declared war on Christians and churches have done here is very nice and also the concealed cave people.

We went to church and here is hidden cave is a prophet and is decorated with pictures of mary. Hidden cave church where people have made their religious worship. Christianity spread across Europe after spreading here.

Had dinner at a nice restaurant for lunch and a variety of grilled meats and salads, and the latest is composed of very tasty apple tea I drank. Cappadocia articipated in balloon tours. And gradually began to rise into the air baloon first installed a height of up to about 200 balloon tour that reached the sky, a large number of Fans with a spectacular view of Cappadocia had had in here. They gave us this beautiful balloon flight certificate and then made ​​a nice celebration with champagne. Turm on a summer vacation in a travel agency with local organizations on the internet is really the bodies did a very professional guides
is located Pigeon valley, the most beautiful point of this place, and wonderful bird flights where great movements of the watch. Lots of stairs in the Ihlara devrent valley descending a beautiful river flowing through the center can be reached on both sides, and there are lots of people here life cave. If a very large uchisar There are natural and from the castle hill or watch a magnificent view of Cappadocia. In the last olrak mud and clay Avanos cave very nice hand arts in an amazing place to be. Especially great kitchen utensils made ​​from ceramic.We went to church and here is hidden cave is a prophet and is decorated with pictures of mary. Hidden cave church where people have made their religious worship. Christianity spread across Europe after spreading here.

Last edited by Yac; 08-14-2014 at 04:54 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.