Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 12:35 AM

573 posts, read 601,805 times

Advertisements

Wv-traveler

Ja,ja,ja,ja
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 01:45 AM

8,862 posts, read 8,388,668 times
I've been to Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville. They were all really beautiful.

I think Barcelona is my favourite. It was ****ing crowded in summer but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Old 05-15-2016, 04:03 AM

WV Traveler.-

For this is I so I asked their impressions of your surprise of a visit to Spain.-Because many tourists of USA previously they thought that Spain was as Mexico as it happened with his friend ja ja ja.- .

-

Old 05-15-2016, 05:55 AM

10,931 posts, read 11,687,451 times
The first city i visited in Spain was Seville. I can't seem to stop going back.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:18 AM

Perhaps as this forum is of travel be useful this information maybe for some travellers. I explain what they can find in Spain.-

There are 4 completely different Spains They are as they 4 countries in other continents in geography architecture ,clime, in few Km,etc

1)Southern Andalucia.-
Is the Spain more known to tourists,. Is the South of Spain full luxury the Sunshine coast with Centers
of sports ports in the Mediterranean full of european millonaires with yachts wonderful and sheiks arabs the Center of Coast is Marbella.

Andalucia has lovely places but are there 2 cities of legend are Seville and Granada.-

2)Castilla and Madrid.-
This located in atop plateau .-Castilla means land of Castles .It is a area semidesert .

The population was to the coast or Madrid .There is hundreds of Castles well preserved ,impressive monasteries and walled cities like Avila ,Zamora etc a University City Salamanca one of the Europe oldest,.
Their houses are golden yellow stone .-

Just tell them that the Emperors of Japan were in Salamanca years ago on their honeymoon and they fell in love with the city and they ordered moving a complete reproduction them in the facades of the University and its Cathedrals to Japan for see them for simpre.-

3)GREEN SPAIN.-
In the north is glued next to the cantabrian Sea.

Is as a Austrian Tyrol landscape with wonderful mountains but with climate temperate .

Is beautiful scenary .Is a industrial area with rich. clean and modern cities with a magnificent
gastronomy ,Ideal for living .There is few foreigners tourists because it rains here often.-
I recomend to exclusive tourists this cities .Santiago de Compostela,Oviedo ,santander,Bilbao and San sebastian.-

4) LEVANT MEDITERRANEAN.-

Here it is Barcelona ,Valencia,Ibiza Najorca,full of sandy beaches wonderful plenty of sunshine
and millions tourists and wealthy of the northern european that they retiring there,.

Are 4 countries and no one could suspect that are different radically .-

Old 05-15-2016, 09:28 AM

4,713 posts, read 3,455,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rca215 View Post
Spain is my favorite country in the world. I've spent a couple months there total over a handful of trips. I generally prefer the smaller cities/towns over Madrid and Barcelona, with my favorites probably being San Sebastian, Salamanca, Arcos de la Frontera, and Cordoba.
Spain is my favorite (aside from the US which is my first home). I consider Spain the second home or perhaps the home of my heart. I've spent any months in Spain over five summers. My favorites: Madrid, Salamanca, Barcelona, Alcala de Henares, Granada, Burgos. I love all the little towns as well as the large cities.

I do know that probably most Americans visit to study. Don't know if this is taken into account when tallying tourism.

Can't wait to return. I miss it so. Am planning my next visit for 2017.

Old 05-19-2016, 04:14 AM

Tangelag,rca 215,etc

Thank you very much for you by their affection to my country.-
For if they escape I ll remind today one unmissable places for future visits to Madrid ,
.The Royal Palaces.-

Les I say only today a few ,though there is many more.-

The Escorial for many the 8ª wonder of the World of Antiquity .( Today is only the first, the Pyramids of Egypt).-

The Royal palace of Madrid almost the double large that Versalles and Buckinham Palaces.-

The Aranjuez Palaces holiday resort of Kings,-

The Granja San ildefonso Palace where Felipe V grandson of Luis XIV of France I heal nostalgia of Versalles Surpassing in their gardens to Versalles .-

The Pardo from where I ruled Franco in recent years.-

All these places are very close To Madrid.-

Old 05-19-2016, 07:58 AM

13,826 posts, read 29,849,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urdiales View Post
The Pardo from where I ruled Franco in recent years.-
Make sure you put your pronouns in your sentences before translating, even if they seem unnecessary.

(usted ha dicho que te gobernaba a Franco) (jajajajaja)

Old 05-19-2016, 12:53 PM

David Aguilar
It is what passes for to be a begginer student of english-.ja ja.-

By the way with that name of "conquistador".ja ja .-I guess you will have already come from tourist to Spain to know their origins.-
The question ,Which are your impressions?-

Old 05-19-2016, 01:54 PM

13,826 posts, read 29,849,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urdiales View Post
David Aguilar
It is what passes for to be a begginer student of english-.ja ja.-

By the way with that name of "conquistador".ja ja .-I guess you will have already come from tourist to Spain to know their origins.-
The question ,Which are your impressions?-
I don't have any yet, as I have yet to go. I do plan on going to Spain in the next few years.

I am an American of Mexican descent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel