U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 03:43 AM

283 posts, read 126,925 times

Advertisements

Otawa 2011.-

Quiet,Spain is a country twice as big as Italy and is not almost crowded more than in a few specif places Barcelona,mallorca and Seville,and only the months of July and August.Spain is extraordinarily diferent in 3 zones.-In the Mediterranean area the best time to visit is autumn and spring even in winter.-

At any time you can visit Castile (land of 4000 Castles)wonderful cities like,Toledo,Segovia,Avila Salamanca,Cuenca,Leon etc.-Cities full historical Cathedrals and Castles.-

Or The Green Spain (with temperatures very good in summer )next of Cantabric Sea and of mountains Picos of Europe(Wonderful (Natural Parke).(-Mountains more beaches together) with cities wonderful as Santiago de Compostela (city of legend).La Coruña,Oviedo,Santander,Bilbao ,san sebastian etc that are kings of gastronomy and elegant atmosphere.What I advise is visit the Green Spain in any time and better in summer but in the rest of Spain it is better not in the July and august unless you like the heat a lot .-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 06:50 AM

11,435 posts, read 6,400,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rose View Post
Japan
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Philippines
Brazil
Argentina
Belize
Cape Verde
Australia
We have a really similar list I've visited Argentina and its a beautiful country, and the wine is, just, wow. Just bring a lot of money, it is not the cheapest country

Old 08-11-2017, 08:29 AM

3,910 posts, read 4,648,162 times
Ignoring safety concerns that might exist in certain parts of the world:

1) Antarctica (I actually want to get hired to work there for a year at some point in my future)
2) New Zealand
3) Italy's Amalfi Coast
4) Greece
5) Iceland
6) Switzerland
7) Austria
8) Norway
9) Fiji
10) Bora Bora

Old 08-12-2017, 03:43 PM

55 posts, read 32,675 times
Colombia;
Mexico;
Cuba;
Australia;
NZ:
Netherlands, been there but...;
Germany, same as above;
Greece, yeah, been there;
USA - actually should be my numero uno;
Canada.

No interest in Asia or Africa even if its Shanghai.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:05 PM

1,235 posts, read 476,368 times
The only countries I would visit in Europe are:

France (Paris only)
Amsterdam
Great Britain

Seychelles
Morocco
Algeria

Fiji
Bora Bora

Old 08-14-2017, 02:01 PM

51 posts, read 21,094 times
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Turkey, Iceland, Russia, Poland, Canada, Vietnam, Australia

Old 10-23-2017, 05:05 PM

287 posts, read 780,925 times
1. Vietnam
2. Anywhere in Eastern Europe
3. Russia
4. India
5. Congo (either the Republic or Democratic Republic - I'm not thinking about safety factors here)
6. Madagascar & Seychelles (hey I can piggyback - they are close enough LOL)
7. New Zealand
8. Brazil
9. Myanmar
10. Anywhere in the world. I'll travel until I die. I'll grow old on the road.

Old 10-24-2017, 05:15 AM

32,071 posts, read 32,968,461 times
I have already been to many countries. But some of the ones that I have not been to and would like to visit are Belgium, Hungary, Belarus, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Brazil, Japan, Zambia (Victoria Falls), French Polynesia, Nicaragua and perhaps some of the Caribbean Islands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or