U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 08:15 AM

4,629 posts, read 1,800,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
June 12 to June 25

As hectic and as crazy as it may sound.

Family of 5 vacation trip to NYC (two days), then fly to London (base camp stay due to family and cousins, and visit Stonehenge and Stratford-upon- Avon to see Shakespeare's home and John Harvard's home, who established Harvard University. - they both lived in the same subdivision), catch the train and spend a night and full day in Paris to see Eifel Tower and hopefully NOT too much shopping as my better half is planning a visit to Louis Vuitton- get the train back to London - catch the next day flight to Zurich and drive to Lauterbrunnen and Murren where we intended to stay 4 days in peace and serenity (my favorite part of the trip)

Back to London catch a flight to DC to stay a night in Arlington as my 14 year wants to dine in a specific restaurant - and then catch a flight home. Get a day rest and then, back to work.
Done!

We arrived back home as planned - had to skip Paris due to time crunch.
Will write a short review later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2018, 10:34 PM

463 posts, read 645,451 times
Was in St. Thomas June 23-30. Hoping to do a long weekend first or second week of August: Traverse City, Nashville, or Myrtle Beach.

Old 07-11-2018, 04:55 AM

14,497 posts, read 7,241,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMartha View Post
Was in St. Thomas June 23-30. Hoping to do a long weekend first or second week of August: Traverse City, Nashville, or Myrtle Beach.
If Traverse City in Michigan, I LOVE that part of the country (at least in the summer time ). Hope you enjoy!

Old 07-11-2018, 06:14 AM

1,849 posts, read 1,133,892 times
A little late to this topic, but we usually stay home in the summer because we have 5+ Park like acres in the PNW. This spring we went on two camping trips to Northeast California via Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon. We also drove through Northwest Nevada and Sheldon Wildlife Refuge.

This fall we hope to be gone a month plus: Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon, through very southern Idaho to Bear Lake. Then, down into Utah’s High Uintas, over to Flaming Gorge and Dinosaur National Monument, Northwest Colorado then across Utah, Nevada and up the Oregon Coast.

Old 07-13-2018, 01:16 PM
Status: "DUMP TRUMP and his lackey, Barr" (set 16 days ago)

8,850 posts, read 11,620,571 times
Staying home (nursing a replaced knee) but looking forward to a family reunion at the Benbow Inn in Southern Humboldt in Sept. Benbow Historic Inn | Garberville, CA

Old 07-13-2018, 01:51 PM

470 posts, read 477,463 times
London for a few days in May, June 1-18 Nairobi, with side trips to safaris in the Masa and Ambesele. Three days in Abu Dabi, two days in Dubai, a week in Amsterdam, two weeks in Brussels, back to London and then home next week.

Old 07-14-2018, 01:31 PM

3,924 posts, read 2,165,884 times
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzRYwkEHzk

Old 07-24-2018, 05:22 AM

1 posts, read 249 times
Default Are you searching the best hil in india?

Dhanaulti is the best hill station in mussoorie i had done lot adventure of adventure activitie in dhanaulti and i had lot of fun in dhanaulti, i think it is the best hill station.

Old 07-24-2018, 05:42 AM

1,426 posts, read 530,866 times
Your late summer, September, to Singapore, Milan, Turin and surrounds in Italy, then Provence and the French and Italian riviera, a few days in Dubai.

Our summer, Christmas at home, January at home, avoiding the crowds and enjoying lazing around.

Old 07-30-2018, 11:34 AM

463 posts, read 645,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
If Traverse City in Michigan, I LOVE that part of the country (at least in the summer time ). Hope you enjoy!
Thanks! We decided to go to Nashville. I've never been; DH has been years ago. We've been to both Traverse City and Myrtle Beach. TC is gorgeous in the fall!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel