U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2019, 04:49 AM

37,970 posts, read 55,724,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy1234 View Post
I have got experience travelling outside my village. I've been to France, Spain, Greece and Finland. And btw I'm 18 not a child.
Chronological age and mental age are two different things. You seem to be very immature for your age.

You have no experience DRIVING by yourself outside your village. If you visited other countries, you were taken there.

Do you work and have already established credit history? Are you parents co-signing your car lease? To lease a car you need to have a good to excellent credit score and can afford the monthly lease fees.
Are you going to be on your parents insurance too?
Do you own credit cards or are they also co-signed by your parents?
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Last edited by elnina; 02-20-2019 at 05:02 AM..

Old 02-20-2019, 06:18 AM

2,413 posts, read 388,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Chronological age and mental age are two different things. You seem to be very immature for your age.

You have no experience DRIVING by yourself outside your village. If you visited other countries, you were taken there.

Do you work and have already established credit history? Are you parents co-signing your car lease? To lease a car you need to have a good to excellent credit score and can afford the monthly lease fees.
Are you going to be on your parents insurance too?
Do you own credit cards or are they also co-signed by your parents?
I do not work and no my parents are not signing the lease. Yes I can afford the monthly fees. No I'm not going to be on my parents insurance, and yes I do own a debit card.

Old 02-20-2019, 06:34 AM

37,970 posts, read 55,724,604 times
Quote:
I do not work and no my parents are not signing the lease. Yes I can afford the monthly fees. No I'm not going to be on my parents insurance, and yes I do own a debit card.
Yup. It's verified now - you have no clue...
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 02-20-2019, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Yup. You have no clue...
Yes I do

Old 02-20-2019, 06:57 AM

9,786 posts, read 5,000,424 times
Quote:
With no job, no established credit, and no parents co-signing, you won't get a lease. And even if by some slim chance you do, it won't be cheap, and it will be a longer term lease (like 4 years). And no, you can't just turn the car in early. That's not how leases work. (Well, technically you might be able to, but you will be slapped with a hefty penalty for early termination)

Old 02-20-2019, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
With no job, no established credit, and no parents co-signing, you won't get a lease. And even if by some slim chance you do, it won't be cheap, and it will be a longer term lease (like 4 years). And no, you can't just turn the car in early. That's not how leases work.
I get the higher rate of PIP if that's any consolation.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:16 AM

Quote:
I get the higher rate of PIP if that's any consolation.
You're receiving welfare? Even worse.

No job, no credit, no co-signers and receiving welfare. No chance in hell you'll get a lease.

You have A LOT to learn, OP. This trip ain't happening.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
You're receiving welfare? Even worse.

No job, no credit, no co-signers and receiving welfare. No chance in hell you'll get a lease.

You have A LOT to learn, OP. This trip ain't happening.
Higher rate of PIP surely gives you more benefits of driving such as a lower driving age (16 instead of 17). Plus they can't discriminate with disabilities. Yes the trip is happening.

Last edited by Randomguy1234; 02-20-2019 at 07:34 AM..

Old 02-20-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Higher rate of PIP surely gives you more benefits of driving such as a lower driving age (16 instead of 17). Plus they can't discriminate with disabilities. Yes the trip is happening.
That doesn't mean you're more likely to be able to get a lease. It means you'll be LESS likely to get a lease. And we're not talking about discrimination.

I get it ... you don't know what you don't know. There's nothing wrong with that. You can't help what you haven't learned so far in life. But we're all telling you what you don't know (lessons we have learned through many more years spent on this giant rock than you have) and you're refusing to believe us. That's called willful ignorance.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:55 AM

Quote:
That doesn't mean you're more likely to be able to get a lease. It means you'll be LESS likely to get a lease. And we're not talking about discrimination.

I get it ... you don't know what you don't know. There's nothing wrong with that. You can't help what you haven't learned so far in life. But we're all telling you what you don't know (lessons we have learned through many more years spent on this giant rock than you have) and you're refusing to believe us. That's called willful ignorance.
Yes it is discrimination if they refuse to give me the lease because of my PIP for my disabilities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or