U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 07:05 AM

276 posts, read 81,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaErik View Post
Care to point that out in the Terms of Service? I can't seem to find it.
Its an unwritten rule that's obvious enough it shouldn't have to be written.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2019, 07:23 AM

9,999 posts, read 5,165,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetJustice View Post
Its an unwritten rule that's obvious enough it shouldn't have to be written.
Sorry, posting history is fair game. If it weren't there would be no way to find it.

Old 04-29-2019, 10:34 AM

276 posts, read 81,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Sorry, posting history is fair game. If it weren't there would be no way to find it.
What's the point of bringing up somebody's post from another thread that's months or years old?

Old 04-29-2019, 10:43 AM

10,006 posts, read 4,686,183 times
Unless it's relevant to the current discussion topic it seems like a personal attack.

Old 04-29-2019, 11:06 AM

6,859 posts, read 3,793,444 times
There's something to be said for planning ahead. I typically drive somewhere around 400 miles a day which allows me some time to stop and maybe check out some local stuff along the way. If you chart out your trip you can make advance reservations. Driving until you are ready to drop and then start looking for a motel is not something I would want to do.

I actually think some of those little interstate motel towns need some real food...someplace that stays open past 8 PM that isn't a Subway.

Most interstate highway exits are littered with motels. However, I have found some really strange occasions where there might be a local event that books up all of the rooms or increases the room cost to something ridiculous that I refuse to pay. I will know that from the start because I planned ahead so I schedule my stops accordingly. If you are driving west and just decide to stop in Albuquerque in early October you might be sleeping in your car because it is Balloon Fiesta.

Old Today, 01:24 AM

1 posts
Dubai is one of the most famous city if we talk about first-class luxury hotels with tallest buildings, even 7-star hotel Burj al Arab is in Dubai.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or