U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which Beach Chair?
Teak Beach Lounger with Foot Rest 12 52.17%
Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Beach Chair 3 13.04%
Standard Beach Lounger with Foot Rest 3 13.04%
No Chair at All 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 01:46 PM

1,594 posts, read 4,875,063 times

Advertisements

I choose #4 because I love sitting or laying on a towel on the sand. If I were to pick one I would totally go with the one with a cup holder. Nothing worse than sand in your drink!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 09:05 AM

440 posts, read 2,241,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
To lug to the beach? I'd buy a cheapo beach chair because dragging it to and from the car and anchoring it in the sand is going to take a toll on it.

Or it could be stolen.
Hey, thanks for the input. The cheapo chairs just don't last and then you end up having to put them in the trash because no one wants a broken chair ... and adding to the trash pile isn't good either .... so, we are looking for a chair that will last .... as far as transporting it, luckily we live close to a public beach access and carrying the chair to our spot will be good exercise -- they only weigh around 15-20 pounds ... the teak one weighs 14 pounds ... we think .... if someone were to steal the chair, then they must have needed it badly ...

Old 07-03-2008, 09:11 AM

440 posts, read 2,241,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj_fla View Post
I choose #4 because I love sitting or laying on a towel on the sand. If I were to pick one I would totally go with the one with a cup holder. Nothing worse than sand in your drink!
The cup holder is certainly an added benefit ..... thanks for the input

Old 07-04-2008, 09:27 AM

7,185 posts, read 11,224,804 times
I'll vote for #1 since that one is the closest thing to what is available to use at the resorts we visit. I really don't care what I sit on as long as I am at the beach relaxing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or