U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 03:16 PM

121 posts, read 218,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdlee3 View Post
I had that happen once and I stood there as much out of the aisle as possible double-checking my boarding pass and the seat i was looking at to make sure that I was actually at the right seat. After it was determined that I was, I ask him politely and he got up and went to another seat.

I asked politely but the guy asked me to find another seat. Then I had to let him have it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 04:30 PM

2,653 posts, read 4,233,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinksquid View Post
Kids sitting behind me who kick my seat/yell the entire time.

/stab
Parents give your children Nyquil before boarding.

-Loud children
Kicking the back of the chair children
Children kneeling in their seat and staring at you
Adults without reading material wanting to talk to you for entertainment
Sassy waitresses -- oops, flight attendents...Excuse me heffa I wasn't finished when you came by

Old 02-21-2010, 07:43 PM

111 posts, read 400,903 times
Well, I got a new one. It's not really new, just never realized how much it annoyed me before. I just got back a trip and while waiting in the security line for the trip home, this couple was behind me complaining about the line and how they were cutting it close to they're flight time and if the people ahead of them had any respect, they'd let them go first so they could catch their flight.

Honestly, I don't care what time you show up for your flight, but take responsibility for your own actions. If you miss your fight, it's not the fault of the people in front of you in security. It's your own fault for trying to show up at the last minute and then expecting everybody to bend over backwards for you. Don't expect me or anybody else to show any sympathy for something that you've done to yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel