Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2012, 03:15 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,587,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Now THAT'S the book I want to read. I wouldn't spend a dime on JR's self serving POS.
I also want to read those other books you mentioned.

Where can this self published book be purchased?

Foreign Faction Who really Kidnapped JonBenet?
ventus publishing:
http://ventuspublishing.com/

James Kolar bio, meet the author:
http://ventuspublishing.com/meet-author

Old 07-18-2012, 05:43 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,646,108 times
What makes me sick is that this little kid never got to be a little kid.It's almost inconceivable how someone didn't stop all of this parading this child around. I do definitely think her pageant life and her murder were connected. She was seen as a "toy" almost, not as a child and this view toward her probably extended itself to abuse, then the worst abuse, murder.

I just watched the father on Anderson. I just cannot get over his strange affect. His head goes one way and lips/words another. He has no connection at all to what he says about his daughter's death. IMO.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:15 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
What makes me sick is that this little kid never got to be a little kid.It's almost inconceivable how someone didn't stop all of this parading this child around. I do definitely think her pageant life and her murder were connected. She was seen as a "toy" almost, not as a child and this view toward her probably extended itself to abuse, then the worst abuse, murder.

I just watched the father on Anderson. I just cannot get over his strange affect. His head goes one way and lips/words another. He has no connection at all to what he says about his daughter's death. IMO.

The scary thing is, there's babies being manipulated like this every day...just watch Toddlers and Tiaras.

How this mess has ended up on tv is beyond me.

I think someone needs to stand up and make child beauty pageants illegal. They are abusive by their very nature IMO.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:51 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Not to derail the thread...but I completely agree. I have seen Moms like this..."she LOVES it" when it is obvious the child is miserable. It is so controlling...and the lessons for dance, singing, on and on...the kids are an extention of the parents narcisscism. It is definitely some sort of abuse. There are some messed up parents...poor kids.

Poor Jon Benet. A pretty little girl. Who did not look happy to me....she smiled....but she looked sad.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Not to derail the thread...but I completely agree. I have seen Moms like this..."she LOVES it" when it is obvious the child is miserable. It is so controlling...and the lessons for dance, singing, on and on...the kids are an extention of the parents narcisscism. It is definitely some sort of abuse. There are some messed up parents...poor kids.

Poor Jon Benet. A pretty little girl. Who did not look happy to me....she smiled....but she looked sad.
The only photos she looked happy in are the one taken at school, and the one with Burke and the bunnies.

She had such soft kind eyes.

The other photos she is smiling with her mouth only.

Children are easy to manipulate when babies, and will do anything to please their carer. Once they start to get their own personalities and morals (around 6 - coincidence....not) they start to question those carers and separate their own personalities.

I believe our little angel stood up to someone who had been hurting her, for the first time, and paid with her life. God Bless her. May she get justice.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:28 PM

137 posts, read 151,396 times
Default New Clues in JonBenet Ramsey Murder

I think someone wrote a book, about the endless mystery of this crime.

New Clues in JonBenet Ramsey Murder

A mysterious cobweb. A child’s toy. These and other clues from the crime scene are detailed in a new book by a former lead investigator in the pageant queen’s still-unsolved murder.

second link:

Former Boulder DA investigator writes JonBenet Ramsey book

It's been almost 16 years since JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in her family's Boulder basement.

Now, James Kolar, a former lead investigator on the Ramsey case for the Boulder County District Attorney's Office, has written a book questioning the theory that an intruder was responsible for the 6-year-old's murder.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemisa View Post
I think someone wrote a book, about the endless mystery of this crime.

New Clues in JonBenet Ramsey Murder

A mysterious cobweb. A child’s toy. These and other clues from the crime scene are detailed in a new book by a former lead investigator in the pageant queen’s still-unsolved murder.

second link:

Former Boulder DA investigator writes JonBenet Ramsey book

It's been almost 16 years since JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in her family's Boulder basement.

Now, James Kolar, a former lead investigator on the Ramsey case for the Boulder County District Attorney's Office, has written a book questioning the theory that an intruder was responsible for the 6-year-old's murder.
Thanks for the links!

It's not a mystery to me...nor anyone else who is familiar with the facts of the case.

The only mystery is why they got away with it.

IMO.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:07 AM

26,717 posts, read 26,776,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Personally don't like conspiracy theories, this link has an outline of events. the cover up theory. Interesting.....The author stayed anonymous.
Conspiracy Planet - Mind Control - JonBenet Ramsey Murder: Satanic Ritual Sacrifice
John Ramsey's daughter (from his first marriage), Elizabeth, had uncovered several vivid memories of Satanic, ritual sexual abuse after a failed suicide attempt (during the ensuing therapy sessions) in which her Father apparently played a major role in the rituals. Within several months of uncovering the memories and going 'public' with them (talking to friends and family members) she was dead - killed in a 'freak' car accident the manner in which has never been fully resolved to investigators satisfaction.
Well, as you said, virgode, this looks like another conpiracy theory.

I can't find any information supporting the above info; in fact, Elizabeth's other sister, Melinda, testified that her father was a kind person who would never have abused them. (That's somewhere several pages back on this thread.) Also, there's no evidence that the car accident that killed Elizabeth had anything to do with covering up JBR's death. The driver, her boyfriend, was also killed; they were driving on icy roads in Chicago.

Quote:
Search warrants also turned up nude photos of the Ramsey children - and not baby pictures.
Is there a link to this statement, or is it, as you mentioned, probably just another conspiracy theory?

Old 07-19-2012, 06:44 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,587,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Thanks for the links!

It's not a mystery to me...nor anyone else who is familiar with the facts of the case.

The only mystery is why they got away with it.

IMO.
Agree,

and so sad and infuriating that the victim is still ignored in this case. If I were a resident of Boulder I would be infuriated at the DA's office and how this was mis-handled.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/...Patsy%20Ramsey

Last edited by dreamofmonterey; 07-19-2012 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: add link

Old 07-19-2012, 07:33 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Well, as you said, virgode, this looks like another conpiracy theory.

I can't find any information supporting the above info; in fact, Elizabeth's other sister, Melinda, testified that her father was a kind person who would never have abused them. (That's somewhere several pages back on this thread.) Also, there's no evidence that the car accident that killed Elizabeth had anything to do with covering up JBR's death. The driver, her boyfriend, was also killed; they were driving on icy roads in Chicago.

Is there a link to this statement, or is it, as you mentioned, probably just another conspiracy theory?
Elizabeth died before JB, so, the connection here would be what she revealed during therapy sessions about her father.

I also read the therapist just kind of feel off the face of the earth so to speak...IDK.

Its obvious John Ramsey had connections...thats all I'll say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime