Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 03:38 PM

18,837 posts, read 37,256,775 times

Advertisements

I go with the killer step parent theory. I guess some people can get away with murder. If there is no body...there is no evidence. But I have a theory, that some how, no matter how well you hide bodies, they come back or are found...think of Scott Peterson, he threw his wife in a bay, and she was found. I hope this boy's body is found...and she is charged...and convicted .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 03:41 PM

14,785 posts, read 23,996,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I go with the killer step parent theory. I guess some people can get away with murder. If there is no body...there is no evidence. But I have a theory, that some how, no matter how well you hide bodies, they come back or are found...think of Scott Peterson, he threw his wife in a bay, and she was found. I hope this boy's body is found...and she is charged...and convicted .
charged , convicted and charred .

Old 07-24-2011, 05:09 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,873,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I just wish all of this were over and all of us and his family knew for certain what has happened to him and let him rest in peace if he has passed and let that witch of a step mom rot in hell .
i would like to see the laws changed so people can't hide behind the 5th amendment, which terri did, (after failing 2 polygraphs of course).

“People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing at all.”

it is a tragedy that people are getting away with MURDER in this country, and we really need to find a way to bring justice for missing and murdered children.

kyron cannot speak for himself.

who else is going to stand up for him? they should arrest her and let the chips fall where they will fall.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:18 AM

18,837 posts, read 37,256,775 times
And no doubt, have the same outcome as the Casey Anthony trial? With even less evidence? There is something so wrong with this...

Old 07-27-2011, 11:58 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,596,323 times
I saw the mother on one of the shows. Wow, what a heartache. And, to think that the killer couldn't give her some solace by telling them where the kid's body is. Of course, they won't, but how do they carry on every day knowing what they did?

Old 09-21-2016, 04:17 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,441,892 times
When I was looking to see when Burke Ramsey would be on that idiot Dr Phil's show, I saw that Kyron's stepmom would be on today. So god help me, I watched the show again today. LOL

Stepmom isn't coming across well. She was doing fine until she started claiming that law enforcement told her to lie to the media about her relationship with her husband, Kyron's father. Then she said her lawyers told her to stop talking to her friend in Portland who was rumored to have conspired with Stepmom. She said because of her lawyer's advice she has not spoken to this friend in 6 years!

She's on tomorrow too. I guess I'll buck up and put up with the quack again to watch. Interested to see what other claims Stepmom is making.

Old 12-13-2016, 05:11 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,441,892 times
I just saw on Crime Watch Daily that evil stepmom has been arrested a few times recently. Once for stealing a roommate's handgun.

Kyron's Mom, Desiree says the polce have found new hard evidence and are following up on it. I hope this case is solved soon. Very sad story.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12/...arate-charges/

Old 12-13-2016, 07:43 PM

24,623 posts, read 19,077,671 times
I don't understand why no one finds it odd that the father "just happened" to show up at the bus stop on the day Kyron disappeared.

Regardless, they need to pay more attention to who was on the school grounds that day, especially the grounds contractors.

Old 12-16-2016, 06:32 AM

14,785 posts, read 23,996,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I don't understand why no one finds it odd that the father "just happened" to show up at the bus stop on the day Kyron disappeared.

Regardless, they need to pay more attention to who was on the school grounds that day, especially the grounds contractors.

okay are you saying that you don't believe that the stepmom did not do this ??? I believe whole heartedly she certainly killed that boy 100% . what a whackadoo ....

Old 12-20-2016, 01:18 AM

1,054 posts, read 1,419,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I just saw on Crime Watch Daily that evil stepmom has been arrested a few times recently. Once for stealing a roommate's handgun.

Kyron's Mom, Desiree says the polce have found new hard evidence and are following up on it. I hope this case is solved soon. Very sad story.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12/...arate-charges/
The only evidence that will solve this case is for them to physically locate Kyron. If this case could be solved without finding Kyron it would have been solved by now. I wouldn't put much stock in what Desiree says about new evidence; she has a history of making public statements (sometimes wacky, sometimes not) that are not ever confirmed by any other source and so far have not led to any developments in the case.

The stepmom is definitely trouble - no doubt about that. I don't think there's anyone who doesn't think she played a role in his disappearance, except maybe her parents.

The entire case is a great example of that saying about how the truth really is stranger than fiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime