U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 07:05 AM

11,027 posts, read 15,727,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
this is just pure evil...how can anyone dismember their own child. This is one of the worst of the worst cases...

I'm thinking stepmom was in one of her "beating" moods and something happened, she hit her head and died, something like that. I'm not convinced they set out to kill her. But then when she died from the beating, they had to cover up and somehow dismemberment came into their evil, sociopathic minds.
I tend to agree ......so very sad no child should have to go through that or any abuse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 07:49 PM

4,139 posts, read 3,034,887 times
I have been following this somewhat over on the InSession forums. What a train wreck. This poor child had been through so much, it is hard to wrap my mind around what happened here. But, so many of the child abuse/murder cases are beyond comprehension.

I am wondering if the Dad will ever be charged with anything.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:33 AM

11,102 posts, read 9,755,798 times
I tink that you said exactly what they want to happen.
Step mom beat - it got out of hand
poor Zahra died
They covered it up together. Planin and simple.
They never really wanted Zahra to actually die - that would be inconvenient.
They received a social security dissability check from the government.
About 1200 - 1500 a month.
These are really horrible people.
The step mother was a narcsisist and she resented the attention Zahra got because of her condition.
I am amazed that know one really got on this.
If shr had been MY neighbor she would still be alive.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:47 PM

So any news about this case? We just received internet and cable service today - although we have been in PA since Thanksgiving.
I LOVE PA - but I miss a New york minute - well at least sometimes.

Anyway I have no idea of what is going on here and I would appreciate any information.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:16 AM

6,927 posts, read 2,891,964 times
The abuse to our children in today's world is appalling!!!!

Only a coward would attack the innocent, the helpless little girl!!!!
I know there is a special place in HELL for them.

I just pray God was with her during her abuse holding her hand and helping her thru this.....I really believe she is in a better place now.....

Old 12-18-2010, 12:28 AM

Oh I soooo agree! I gave you rep.
Why are people doing this?
I would have given that poor little girl a good safe and loving home in a heartbeat!
I am sure that you would as well.
She needed a loving family.
I am sure she is in the presence of love now but why she had to go through that to get to where she is now will remain a mystery.
I hope that the "father" and stepmother get what they deserve.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:41 AM

3,730 posts, read 8,185,330 times
Zahra Baker investigation file delivered to DA | Hickory Daily Record (http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/dec/18/zahra-bakers-investigation-file-delivered-da-ar-627244/ - broken link)

Interesting comments about the case (re the newspaper article), will go back later and see if there's any more, I sure hope the 'parents' don't walk but it sure is taking long, the poor kid, she should be looking forward to Christmas etc and instead suffered a horrible fate, I can't even put into words how I feel, what a shame

Old 12-22-2010, 02:02 PM

5,053 posts, read 4,461,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Exactly! What kubd of a father permuts ihus already maumed daughter to be further abused by this step monster??? AND doesn't even know she's gone misssing?

What ? Did she think she'd run away?
On a prosthetic leg?
Remember the wooden leg was found discarded by the side of the road. I suppose she got tired of it and decided to hop.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:47 PM

602 posts, read 654,924 times
This is just one of the saddest, sickest cases I can remember. I think about it from time to time because I just cannot imagine how that poor little girl suffered so and had not one bit of solace. It just cannot be

Old 01-26-2011, 09:21 AM

8,862 posts, read 8,910,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
This is just one of the saddest, sickest cases I can remember. I think about it from time to time because I just cannot imagine how that poor little girl suffered so and had not one bit of solace. It just cannot be
It really is. I haven't kept up with this but I can only assume that those involved in this despicable act have no souls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime