Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 05:26 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times

Advertisements

post partum depression, which is what bio mom had, is a terrible thing to go through. After she recovered, she kept trying to get Zahra back.

Apparently the bone found about 2 weeks ago is Zahra's and they believe the "remains" found this week as also hers. That means the forensic dogs that "hit" on the vehicles and the wood chipper were correct. Zahra was not in one piece when she was disposed of - jeez, how horrible to even think of that being done to anyone, much less a child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2010, 05:59 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,477,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
post partum depression, which is what bio mom had, is a terrible thing to go through. After she recovered, she kept trying to get Zahra back.

Apparently the bone found about 2 weeks ago is Zahra's and they believe the "remains" found this week as also hers. That means the forensic dogs that "hit" on the vehicles and the wood chipper were correct. Zahra was not in one piece when she was disposed of - jeez, how horrible to even think of that being done to anyone, much less a child.
It's very difficult to hear such stories. I suppose HLN/Jane and Nancy are well-intentioned in reporting such tragedies in great detail but I have hit my saturation point.

'Something' is wrong with the step-mother and something is wrong with the biological father and biological mother. They truly deserve the death penalty--stepmother and biological father, at least.

I wonder why they bothered to call 911?

Old 11-13-2010, 04:25 AM

24,097 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Calling 911 was the was these panicked murderrts did to make it seem as though they were concerned and worried about the disapearence the their daughter. people wer going to notice that she was gone and they began to worry that they would be found out so they did everything from set fires to write ransom notes. And call the cops.
This was all in attemp to make them look like the victims and to confuse the police.

Not every mother with post partum depression abandons her baby.Post partum depression does not lasy 10 tears She the bio mom did not try hard enough. A little girl is dead and that woman is sobbing FOR HER SELF!

Everyone failed this child.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:26 AM

13,401 posts, read 28,714,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Calling 911 was the was these panicked murderrts did to make it seem as though they were concerned and worried about the disapearence the their daughter. people wer going to notice that she was gone and they began to worry that they would be found out so they did everything from set fires to write ransom notes. And call the cops.
This was all in attemp to make them look like the victims and to confuse the police.

Not every mother with post partum depression abandons her baby.Post partum depression does not lasy 10 tears She the bio mom did not try hard enough. A little girl is dead and that woman is sobbing FOR HER SELF!
Everyone failed this child.
Without reading the clinical report I would have to reserve judgement as there are severe cases of post partum depression..why or what the cause of pro longed post partum depression is I do not know but I am aware it does happen

Old 11-15-2010, 07:30 AM

13,401 posts, read 28,714,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah;16632291[B
]post partum depression, which is what bio mom had, is a terrible thing to go through[/b]. After she recovered, she kept trying to get Zahra back.

Agree and when I had read about that wood chipper I knew that is where they would find answers....I think they knew all along but kept silent while looking for her remains.

RIP poor little baby

Old 11-15-2010, 02:53 PM

I am sorry but I can not believe that there can be any connection between the words "child", "wood chipper" "father " "remains" and "mom." It is all so gruesome and terribly sad.

I thought that nothing could shock me ever again. But this case has done just that.

Old 11-15-2010, 03:44 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,844,996 times
I heard the biomom was in the US now and went to Zahra's house. She must have gotten here just a few days before they found her remains. I'm sure step mom told the cops where her body was.

I agree that NG has gone a little over the top with this one, too tabloid,I have a hard time watching this for any length of time now although I do want to know what is happening.

Old 11-15-2010, 05:32 PM

Nancy Grace is annoying but I watch her anyway.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:57 AM

5,139 posts, read 8,844,996 times
this is just pure evil...how can anyone dismember their own child. This is one of the worst of the worst cases...

I'm thinking stepmom was in one of her "beating" moods and something happened, she hit her head and died, something like that. I'm not convinced they set out to kill her. But then when she died from the beating, they had to cover up and somehow dismemberment came into their evil, sociopathic minds.

Old 11-16-2010, 01:08 PM

loveautumn, that is exactly my thought! I do not think it was premeditated either. They probably moved to the US from Austrialia dispite the fact that there is free hearth care for Zahra - in they US they would be able to get a check each month for SSDI which is over a grand a month. I am sure Elisa knew this when she invited them to come to the US!

Elisa would get the "benefits" of having a disabled child with out the emotional attachment and grief that most normal people would suffer.

I think she resented Zahra because of her illness and the attention it garnered. Also Zahrra was prettier and seemed very sweet.

I have a horrible image of Elisa beating Zahra with her leg. That could have killed her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime