U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 05:28 PM

487 posts, read 565,980 times

Advertisements

Cases like this really make me rethink my stance on the death penalty. He even had the audacity to say "F- you" to the girl's family in court.

Suspect in Olar gas station murder curses victim's family - WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina |

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 09:21 PM

6,801 posts, read 7,372,101 times
Put all the killers, child molestors and rapists on a island without guards and then we will have real world Survivor.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:09 PM

13,823 posts, read 18,811,674 times
nope I say bring back the electric chair , I got no problem with pulling the switch on low lifes like this guy .

Old 11-13-2010, 03:34 PM

9,735 posts, read 18,442,347 times
I hope he has a fatal accident in prison.

Old 11-14-2010, 02:20 AM

114,172 posts, read 54,228,730 times
Just another coldblooded, deadheaded thug! Death should come quickly!!

Old 11-14-2010, 01:24 PM

3,423 posts, read 3,975,533 times
Everyone who feels for the convict, or doesn't agree with the death penalty needs to work in a REAL state prison for awhile, in the records office so they can read these reports, and in the cellblocks, so they can interact with these P'sOS. And to all who say "only God can take a life", my belief is that God has made that decision for the POS to die when life leaves his/her body after the lethal dose or zap makes the heart stop. By the time someone gets to the point of being convicted, their "rap sheet" is "a mile" long. They get chance after chance to change their behavior, or to be "rehabilitated", and it does NOT work for those that are in prison. To those who will reply to the effect that SOME people will turn out as "law abiding citizens", I say, take one home and let them live with you and your family. My bet is you won't!

Old 11-15-2010, 01:18 AM

7,972 posts, read 10,099,264 times
seriously some "murders" maybe dont warrant getting the death penalty and some people have been put to death that dont deserve it (self defence, revenge, circumstances beyond your control etc.) but this beast should be hung drawn and quartered for this meaningless taken of life. sick f"*k

Old 11-15-2010, 09:54 AM

43,858 posts, read 44,625,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
Everyone who feels for the convict, or doesn't agree with the death penalty needs to work in a REAL state prison for awhile, in the records office so they can read these reports, and in the cellblocks, so they can interact with these P'sOS. And to all who say "only God can take a life", my belief is that God has made that decision for the POS to die when life leaves his/her body after the lethal dose or zap makes the heart stop. By the time someone gets to the point of being convicted, their "rap sheet" is "a mile" long. They get chance after chance to change their behavior, or to be "rehabilitated", and it does NOT work for those that are in prison. To those who will reply to the effect that SOME people will turn out as "law abiding citizens", I say, take one home and let them live with you and your family. My bet is you won't!
I don't have any rep points left to give out today, but I thank you for the job you do. There are two reasons why I support the death penalty:
1. They are NOT remorseful and deserve to die.
2. They get to a place where they ARE remorseful while having to live with the horrific memories of killing another human being....so you you put them to death to save them from their own bad dreams and having to live with themselves.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:38 PM

6,473 posts, read 13,962,512 times
I don't think deserve has anything to do with the death penalty, but if the guy admitted to the crime or there is conclusive evidence (video) then he can be executed humanely to save taxpayer money and keep him from being a danger to society.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM

10,425 posts, read 8,791,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk99 View Post
Cases like this really make me rethink my stance on the death penalty. He even had the audacity to say "F- you" to the girl's family in court.

Suspect in Olar gas station murder curses victim's family - WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina |

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or