Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2016, 01:32 AM

768 posts, read 718,502 times

Advertisements

Well...not anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 05:28 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,754,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I have a friend whose brother was murdered. That's as close as I've gotten, thank goodness.
Same with me. I never met his brother but he lived in Palm Beach county FL and the story I heard was that he came home one night and someone stabbed him to death outside his home. He was only in his 50s

Old 02-27-2016, 03:54 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,660,566 times
Right after high school. I know a bully that picked on the wrong guy. He had picked on this guy thru high school. Beat him up etc. Said bully shows up at a house party this guy was having. Beat him up. Bully starts to leave and guy gets gun and kills him in his yard. Not a person was very sad for the bully.

Old 02-27-2016, 04:20 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,229,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestrong View Post
Right after high school. I know a bully that picked on the wrong guy. He had picked on this guy thru high school. Beat him up etc. Said bully shows up at a house party this guy was having. Beat him up. Bully starts to leave and guy gets gun and kills him in his yard. Not a person was very sad for the bully.
I hate to say it, but I feel sorry for the guy who shot him. What did he get for prison? Poor guy was provoked thru high school and clearly had enough. Not fair he should be penalized for all that abuse he never asked for. Such a shame. For the victim that is.

Old 02-27-2016, 04:43 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,660,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
I hate to say it, but I feel sorry for the guy who shot him. What did he get for prison? Poor guy was provoked thru high school and clearly had enough. Not fair he should be penalized for all that abuse he never asked for. Such a shame. For the victim that is.
If I remember, he got manslaughter, but no time since he had been beaten badly.

Old 02-27-2016, 04:45 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,784,199 times
Sister has been married 3 times, the first time had his younger his sister move to Alaska with BF, it was a 8 months later that he gets a call that they were wondering if he wanted to have the body exhumed for burial as her BF had killed her and was being tried for murder...He said "No, let her lie there"

Old 03-03-2016, 07:10 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,986,761 times
My cousin, married to her husband for over 15 years with 4 kids... One day when doing bills my cousin noticed that her husband was having money taken form his paycheck. She checked and found out that he cheated on her 5 years ago and he wa spaying child support. He never told her. A few days later, when my cousin was a asleep (after she kicked him out). He returned home with all his daughters there(sleeping kids) , walked into my cousin room with a butcher knife and stabbed her in the skull multiple times. She fought back... Blacked out.. He called 911 and left???? He was arrested for attempted murder... set bond within a week and walked out... he still is free... My cousin survived but had to get her skull reconstructed and has slight brain issues...

Old 03-11-2016, 12:01 AM

920 posts, read 931,555 times
Yes. I knew Carrie Garcia. She was murdered in 1986, she was one year older.

We attended Colfax High School in California together and were becoming very close.

I thought it was her husband Trino, she came to school with a huge black eye.

But she lied to me (I think). She never mentioned David Rundle to me.

Probably because she was still married (but separated) from Trino so that wouldn't have looked good.

Eventually she would've told me the truth, no doubt. Probably very quickly as we were becoming close.

I struggled with whether to let Police know what she said, but now glad I didn't.

Her killer committed two murders, he confessed.

Old 03-19-2016, 12:32 AM

127 posts, read 101,289 times
Default The prisoner who put the California Death Penalty on hold

I was acquainted with Terri Winchell, the 17 year old girl who was murdered by Michael Morales in Lodi, California in 1981. Michael Morales was scheduled to die by lethal injection in 2006. His attorneys argued that the execution protocol might cause undue suffering. The case is still on appeal and California's death penalty is on hold.

I never met Michael Morales but I knew Terri Winchell's boyfriend, Randy Blythe and Randy Blythes' boyrfriend, Ricky Ortega. Terri Winchell was murdered because Ricky Ortega didn't want Terri Winchell dating Randy. So he asked his cousin, Michael Morales, to do something that would frighten Terri into breaking up with Randy. Michael Morales thought that strangling her, bashing her head with a hammer until she lost consciousness and raping her most likely dead body and leaving it in vineyard was the way to do that.

If there was ever a person who deserved cruel and unusual punishment, Michael Morales is that person.

Old 03-19-2016, 11:19 PM

830 posts, read 1,666,186 times
A former high school classmate was a victim of murder-suicide a year or two after we graduated. She was in my home room all four years and rode the bus with me every day, but we weren't close like friends. I liked her though because even though she was a "cool kid" she was genuinely nice to the dorky kids like me and my friends. She looked and acted mature for her age, and was always dating older boys than high school; one of those older boys killed her. Very sad--she didn't deserve anything bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime