Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2011, 04:40 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I was impressed with one callers remark... (HNL)

She stated that the motive could have been that Caylee was turning into a young girl who was not silent anymore and started to speak and telling Cindy what she had done that day (not as a grown up of course) and who she mad seen....that was not longer something that Casey could hide from her mom and/or other family members...so this little cute girl was an obstacle for Casey.

I never thought about that, but it must have been frustrating to Casey that a little girl was no longer like taking a doll with her, but n ow someone who could easily tell what was going on...
Yes, I agree. Caylee would be talking and telling now so Casey's life of lies would be exposed. She knew it was coming and had to figure out her next move.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 08:42 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Yes, I agree. Caylee was ready to spill the beans on her Mother.what a strange life, she "pretends" to go to work every day, with her kid, and just hangs out all day? Going to malls? I would rather have a job, a real one.
I have the tv on at my office and in between work I can listen to some of it and it is getting more and more to the point that the jury can't decide other than finding her guilty!

I also believe the caller was right...it was getting in Casey's way when Caylee started to talk...OMG, that is just such a cute period for parents and this evil person wanted to be free and party...

I guess she doesn't even have a clue who the daddy is/was....very sad.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 AM

1,710 posts, read 3,137,735 times
I think Melich, Wells and Allen conducted that Universal interview ack basswards. They high pressure and accuse Casey immedietly and then just drop the pressure and go off into taking info about Zanny and assume the "let us help search" role.

They should have gotten Casey real comfortable and rambling, gained some confidence and trust and then drop the bomb out of nowhere that she is lying and knows where Caylee is. Talk about the weather, how it looks like a great place to work, must be nice to work here, I bet you get season passes for the whole family.........let her lie some more, get her laughing, joke around with her then slam her by suprise. Poor detective work IMO.

Last edited by Sgt. Buzzcut; 06-02-2011 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: spell

Old 06-02-2011, 10:15 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Baez not doing well on cross with Melich. ...He tries to trap detective into saying what if Casey told you..." Zanny the nanny was sitting next to you would you believe that too"...

Judge disallowed and called another bench conf. Baez not coming across as professional using the tired "discredit the cops" like the OJ case...

to above post, CA is a sociopath, she lives a fictional life, she is calculating, she's not going to sit there and spill her guts.

Old 06-02-2011, 11:01 AM

297 posts, read 519,746 times
Would it be possible for us to have one topic for the Casey Anthony trial? And then when it gets too big, create another one? I just don't want every topic on the True Crime forum to be about the same case.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:20 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,844,996 times
I think the moderator can combine the threads that are active now...sounds like a great idea!

Old 06-02-2011, 03:56 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Souless Psychopaths: Psychopathy in women (http://soulesspsychopaths.blogspot.com/2009/11/psychopathy-in-women.html - broken link)

I would say that CA pretty much meets both Factor one traits for Primary Psychopathy, and Factor 2 Traits as well, Secondary Psychopathy. The more a woman or man has BOTH sets of traits, the more dangerous he or she is likely to be.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:57 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
Wednesday evening Nancy Grace introduced speculation about the possibility of a plea deal into her show. ??Why??? She filled at least 20 minutes with this angle.

"Justice'---for the US public --CNN/HLN--find a less dramatic way to cover the legal system. Wondering why a 'high powered' defense attorney cannot find data to support how NG has influenced potential jurors.
Baez was texting Nancy Grace the day he left court early explained that he was sick... they all court the media, sadly...

It has gotten to a tipping point now though, as someone else mentioned, they are like jackals fighting . I dont understand the mindset of someone as sick as CA, that she is histrionic and likes the attention of the media. You'd have to be insane to want this kind of negative attention.

Old 06-18-2011, 11:00 PM

454 posts, read 596,351 times
Default She is guilty

I honestly don't know why this case is still going on, she is CLEARLY guilty. Why? because NO mother goes partying after their child goes missing! If she wanted to avoid being tried for murder she could have at least pretended to care! She has to be truly sick thought to kill that innocent little girl when she could have given her up for adoption or given her parents custody. I still want to know why she did it though, I'm not buying this whole "she was jealous of her mom giving her daughter more attention" thing. What is she 12 years old?

Old 06-19-2011, 06:38 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler92 View Post
Would it be possible for us to have one topic for the Casey Anthony trial? And then when it gets too big, create another one? I just don't want every topic on the True Crime forum to be about the same case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
I think the moderator can combine the threads that are active now...sounds like a great idea!
I agree. It gets too repetitive when there are multiple threads. Each originates from another angle....but then we all end up saying the same thing on all of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime