U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 10:24 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,575,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Maybe you are right.

As a grandmother of a child who was Caylee's age at the time of death and don't live all that far from where the crime happened, I would have no problems stuffing Casey in MY trunk and throwing the bag off of a bridge into one of our deeper swamp marshes.

There....do you feel better?
Surely you jest, huh???

Seriously...I know where you're coming from, I'm with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 07:26 AM

12,299 posts, read 18,417,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Actually, I believe the death penalty is designed for people like you. People who crave the sweet taste of bloody revenge.
So you are saying you support the death penalty...to be used against anyone that supports the death penalty.

irony1    /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled
[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:27 AM

14,505 posts, read 23,781,794 times
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/Uther2/Working%20Uploads/trial23-10.jpg (broken link)

well trial shot today-ICA s looking like aging is creeping up on her 5 yrs in the dank cell she'll look at least 55

Old 06-20-2011, 10:38 AM

14,505 posts, read 23,781,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
No baloney for "Miss. Psycho Princess". She buys food from the store, chicken, cookies, people actually send her money! How crazy is that? They had a special on her, what she buys is public information, how much she spends, where she gets the money.
Other than trial coverage, I dont watch the media circus...NG at least is for speaking for the victim.

Poor Caylee is lost in all this, a child murdered by a borderline psycho narcissist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime