U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 12:40 AM

4,923 posts, read 4,095,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falafel. View Post

But it doesn't really make a difference. I hope she gets life and not death though.
I wish that her beautiful little girl had gotten life .. and not death!

Enough of this crap!

This woman should be chloroformed, duct taped, thrown in a car's trunk to rot and then tossed into the woods .. like the garbage She is!

AND .. I'd be "dancing and partying" while THAT sentence was carried out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 05:45 AM

24,639 posts, read 24,835,555 times
If the "evidence" they had was only circumstantial, why would the prosecution expect a slam dunk?
Isn't it their job to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the crime was committed by the accused?

If the case was so weak, why did they bring it to court?

Old 05-25-2011, 06:23 AM

19,522 posts, read 17,769,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
If the "evidence" they had was only circumstantial, why would the prosecution expect a slam dunk?
Isn't it their job to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the crime was committed by the accused?

If the case was so weak, why did they bring it to court?
Because everyone has the right to a trial no matter how much evidence the prosecution has incase you forgot.

I hope the jury doesn't buy this 'new' eveidence. If anyone deserves the death penalty it is her.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:39 AM

72 posts, read 159,011 times
What some people on this thread don't seem to understand is that I when it comes to court, lawyers and prosecutors its not whether the person is guilty but whether it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:46 AM

7,475 posts, read 20,214,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanLeader View Post
Saying she was sexually molested by her father casts alot of doubt in the picture the prosecution is trying to paint.
Even if she slept with her father her entire life, it has absolutely no bearing on the case.
Just because you were molested, and that is probably a lie, that fact doesn't allow you to kill someone. It matters not one tiny bit......

Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 PM

4,570 posts, read 6,547,686 times
This woman seriously creeps me the hell out.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:08 PM

23,440 posts, read 31,739,509 times
I'm sick to death of this trial already, all the local stations have pre-empted normal programming to carry the trial.
Barf!!!!!!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:25 PM

4,425 posts, read 5,278,153 times
two wrongs don't make a right.. if she killed her little girl.. she is sick.. it's not about you or I's anger over it.. it's about addressing the issue at hand.. the girl is gone, she was killed, and her sick mother will or won't be found guilty of it. If she is, then I pity her really.. she will spend a LONG time in prison knowing that the whole reason she is in there is because she took the life of someone innocent...worse yet her own child. Justice Served. Killing someone makes You and I feel good about the situation.. but really it's the easy way out for the offender.. owning up for the rest of your life for what you did is about the best and worst it can really get

Old 06-01-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanLeader View Post
What some people on this thread don't seem to understand is that I when it comes to court, lawyers and prosecutors its not whether the person is guilty but whether it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Actually, the out-come of a trial is usually decided on Your Status (celeb, politician, sports jock) or your bank account and sometimes a combination of any of the above!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
two wrongs don't make a right.. if she killed her little girl.. she is sick.. it's not about you or I's anger over it.. it's about addressing the issue at hand.. the girl is gone, she was killed, and her sick mother will or won't be found guilty of it. If she is, then I pity her really.. she will spend a LONG time in prison knowing that the whole reason she is in there is because she took the life of someone innocent...worse yet her own child. Justice Served. Killing someone makes You and I feel good about the situation.. but really it's the easy way out for the offender.. owning up for the rest of your life for what you did is about the best and worst it can really get
How is that "Justice Served"?

It is quite clear that the woman is an Egocentric Narcissus,has No Real Remorse (partying .. knowing her baby girl was dead) and then smears her own father as well as her brother .. "claiming" that they were sicko perverts who 'abused' and 'sexually' molested her!

Yeah .. she's sick alright and like a sick dog .. Needs to be put out of her 'misery'!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime