Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 03:42 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,138,473 times

Advertisements

yeah poor Cindy Anthony who tries to trademark Caylee's name, sells Caylee t-shirts, sells photos of Caylee to CBS and sends mail to Casey in jail with attorney stationary w/ attorney return address so it won't be read by jail staff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 04:52 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
yeah poor Cindy Anthony who tries to trademark Caylee's name, sells Caylee t-shirts, sells photos of Caylee to CBS and sends mail to Casey in jail with attorney stationary w/ attorney return address so it won't be read by jail staff.
Really? I didn't know that. This is a strange family, but still I feel very sorry for grand parents who are in this position.

Today was a slam dunk for the Prosecution and Casey faith has been sealed, thanks to herself..lock the door and throw away the key until she get's the shot...her 15 min. of fame have lasted way too long, now she can have fun 23 hours on her own in a small room...maybe than she will start to think about Caylee and what she has done to her family and her lawyers should be ashamed for accusing George and Lee!

Old 06-05-2011, 10:46 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
In addition I remember her making the rounds in NY on the various news shows. At one point she said we have to hurry our limo is waiting and we have another interview to do.

You could tell she was enjoying the limelight, at first.

This was early on in the case. But I remember thinking your grandchild is missing and you're in NYC going on talk shows.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:51 AM

1,424 posts, read 5,336,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
In addition I remember her making the rounds in NY on the various news shows. At one point she said we have to hurry our limo is waiting and we have another interview to do.

You could tell she was enjoying the limelight, at first.

This was early on in the case. But I remember thinking your grandchild is missing and you're in NYC going on talk shows.
She was keeping media attention on her missing granddaughter. What better way than national TV?

I have sympathy for the whole family. Their circumstances are irrevocably tragic. I hope they can recover enough to have some semblance of a decent life after this trial (and the appeals, etc.) is over.

Old 06-06-2011, 08:34 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,483,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
She was keeping media attention on her missing granddaughter. What better way than national TV?

I have sympathy for the whole family. Their circumstances are irrevocably tragic. I hope they can recover enough to have some semblance of a decent life after this trial (and the appeals, etc.) is over.
That's what I think, too.

'By the Grace of God, there go I.'

In fact, I say a few prayers for this family.

During a lively little discussion on CNN on the 'public's fascination with the Casey Anthony case' I heard someone opine that this is like a public hanging or imo, more like a mob gathered to watch a witch burned at the stake.

Not the most flattering aspect of being fully human, jmo.

I would be interested to know how many times 'Casey Anthony lies and we don't know why' has been said, by the highly trained members of the media and experts of all kinds who choose to appear on my TV screen. I estimate roughly 1,000,000 x so far and by the end 10x that.

~~~

Last edited by TakeAhike; 06-06-2011 at 08:48 AM..

Old 06-06-2011, 02:33 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,847,756 times
I really wonder...if Casey were to be acquitted (long shot but of course a possibility), if the Anthony's would take her back home to live with them. I mean, where would she go? Would friends really support her, I doubt she could get a job again...it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:51 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
No doubt, she could land a pictorial in Hustler, or some sort of magazine like that..."From Prison to Centerfold". And become an exotic dancer. Any other type of job...I don't see it happening.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:55 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
That's what I think, too.

'By the Grace of God, there go I.'

In fact, I say a few prayers for this family.

During a lively little discussion on CNN on the 'public's fascination with the Casey Anthony case' I heard someone opine that this is like a public hanging or imo, more like a mob gathered to watch a witch burned at the stake.

Not the most flattering aspect of being fully human, jmo.

I would be interested to know how many times 'Casey Anthony lies and we don't know why' has been said, by the highly trained members of the media and experts of all kinds who choose to appear on my TV screen. I estimate roughly 1,000,000 x so far and by the end 10x that.

~~~
People stood outside their home night and day and screamed and cursed Cindy and George Anthony.It was a disgusting display of human nature at it's worst!

Old 06-06-2011, 07:43 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
This truely americas soap opera Im sad to say and I do say prayers for george and cindy . I do feel sorry for them I truly do . I think they are to be pitied because who know what any of us would do put in their sittuation . Truth is none of us can say what we would do . By the grace of god , therefore I go and that is the truth .

Old 06-07-2011, 02:50 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,591,034 times
Quote:
Using atty stationery to the jail? Thats a prosecutable offense. How do you know that? are you in Orlando?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime