U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 05:30 AM

5 posts, read 4,162 times

Advertisements

She's guilty and should have been yanked out of her cell and tossed onto a gurney by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2016, 06:30 AM

13,829 posts, read 18,841,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgatorslayer View Post
She's guilty and should have been yanked out of her cell and tossed onto a gurney by now.

I'm glad you are so sure on this and may I ask , do you have a criminal justice background ? have you looked at all the evidence or just the police evidence ? I wish project innocence would take her case on and I think if you start to investigate more you would question the evidence more . Also are you one of those people who believe the police don't lie or fudge the truth ? do you treat the police as though they are Gods ? My dear friend you need to look at the evidence better and stop looking at the police as they are above reproach they are not and some of them cant even pass a physiological test .

Old 02-18-2016, 11:17 AM

874 posts, read 909,244 times
I just don't see ANYTHING that points to police corruption, cover-up, or incompetence, at least anything that would change the facts of the case. No investigation is perfect.
This murder reminds me of the Jeffrey MacDonald case.
She did it. The only unknown here is what her husband knew.

Old 02-18-2016, 12:09 PM

713 posts, read 517,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I'm glad you are so sure on this and may I ask , do you have a criminal justice background ? have you looked at all the evidence or just the police evidence ? I wish project innocence would take her case on and I think if you start to investigate more you would question the evidence more . Also are you one of those people who believe the police don't lie or fudge the truth ? do you treat the police as though they are Gods ? My dear friend you need to look at the evidence better and stop looking at the police as they are above reproach they are not and some of them cant even pass a physiological test .

I'm glad you are so sure on this and may I ask, do you have a criminal justice background? Have you looked at all the evidence or just the defense evidence? On what grounds do you believe that Project innocence should take her case and If you started to investigate more you would understand the evidence more. Also are you one of those people who believe that the police lie and fudge the truth? Do you treat the police as though they are criminals? My dear fried, you need to look at the evidence better and stop looking at the police as if they are all corrupt they are not and the vast majority of them passed a physiological test to be a police officer.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:25 PM

5 posts, read 4,162 times
Quote:
lol

Old 02-19-2016, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
I'm glad you are so sure on this and may I ask, do you have a criminal justice background? Have you looked at all the evidence or just the defense evidence? On what grounds do you believe that Project innocence should take her case and If you started to investigate more you would understand the evidence more. Also are you one of those people who believe that the police lie and fudge the truth? Do you treat the police as though they are criminals? My dear fried, you need to look at the evidence better and stop looking at the police as if they are all corrupt they are not and the vast majority of them passed a physiological test to be a police officer.

this is almost laughable because you copied everything that I typed LOL . I'm sorry I do have a criminal justice background . No I don't treat the police as though they are criminals but look at the events around you . Police are sometimes corrupt and if you don't think so just look around you and look at some news stories lately .May I ask are you of an older generation ? I am and believe me when I say I have seen a lot in my lifetime .

Last edited by phonelady61; 02-19-2016 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 02-19-2016, 09:57 AM

2,288 posts, read 2,625,021 times
One problem with this case, is the cops and the public had tunnel vision. As with other murders, once everyone decides a "perp" is guilty, they stop looking at others. Darlie was also convicted over that stupid private video. At the least, they should have showed it in its entirety. She deserves a new trial.

Old 02-19-2016, 10:33 AM

713 posts, read 517,998 times
Quote:
this is almost laughable because you copied everything that I typed LOL . I'm sorry I do have a criminal justice background . No I don't treat the police as though they are criminals but look at the events around you . Police are sometimes corrupt and if you don't think so just look around you and look at some news stories lately .May I ask are you of an older generation ? I am and believe me when I say I have seen a lot in my lifetime .

Old 02-19-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
One problem with this case, is the cops and the public had tunnel vision. As with other murders, once everyone decides a "perp" is guilty, they stop looking at others. Darlie was also convicted over that stupid private video. At the least, they should have showed it in its entirety. She deserves a new trial.

Yes if anything she does deserve a new trial and I do think that once the police have one person in mind as a suspect they stop looking for anybody else indeed . Yes everyone grieves differently and that video was something for her family not the general public and yet the police chose to use it as part of their case .

Old 02-19-2016, 06:44 PM

1,562 posts, read 1,141,614 times
Quote:
Well, whatever generation you're from, and with all due respect, your father/grandfather being a prosecutor isn't enough to claim a "criminal justice background". Do you have some level of training, experience, or educational pedigree? Maybe you could clarify.

From your earlier post:

"Let me tell you some of the things that came out about this just did not sit right with me or my dad . I just dont know what to think because you do hear of ppl breaking into ppls homes and attacking ppl and leaving other ppl for dead . Dont believe me look at the tv show I survived 90% of those cases are where ppl broke in and left someone dead and the other near death ."
Cite me another case where someone broke into a home, brutally stabbed two children to death, stole nothing, and left no trace of his presence behind. You can't do it; it's never happened.

She had stated in court that her ex husband who was still living in the house was doing drugs and selling drugs and that right there was her first mistake letting her ex still live there knowing what he was doing .

Darlie didn't have an ex-husband. Darin was her first and only husband. Quote for us from the trial transcripts where she said that "in court". You can't do it; it didn't happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or