U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 05:31 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,306,443 times

Advertisements

I watched the Dalia hearing today when she took the stand. All she needed to do was add ninjas to her story.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Vv...ature=youtu.be

Part2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jSYJVl2RbQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2016, 08:08 AM

12,764 posts, read 7,827,604 times
Yesterday I watched a show about the Routier case.

It did bring up some things that, IMO, should grant her another trial.

1. The photos of her injuries were not shown to the jury. The prosecutor said 'all the photos were entered into evidence', but not all evidence is shown to a jury (defense problem).

2. The silly string video was shown to the jury, but not the part that came before, when the family was praying over the graves.

3. It was discovered that her husband had looked into hiring someone to come into the house and steal things as an insurance scam. Someone hires a criminal to do a criminal act, there is no telling what that criminal is really capable of.

4. The husband should have been more thoroughly investigated.

All in all, I'd say her defense was terrible, and that, alone, should be enough for a new trial.

Disclaimer: I always thought she was guilty, but I've changed my mind about that.

Old 03-18-2018, 03:49 PM

1 posts, read 612 times
I believe Darin drugged Darlie and either hired or committed himself the murders and i believe he wanted Darlie to die but live long enough to call 911 and say an intruder did it

Old 03-30-2018, 07:53 AM

2,331 posts, read 1,348,811 times
If Darlie truly had "massive defensive wounds" and a 7" slit that was 2mm from her carotid artery...how in hell was she released from hospital 2 days later?

Old 04-13-2018, 07:24 PM

323 posts, read 117,845 times
People who think she's innocent are just as evil as she is. She conveniently never sees the intruder? C'mon...seriously. It's not just about the gravesite "party", which in itself is strangr, but the whole situation is strange. I mean look at Casey...

Old 06-01-2018, 04:22 PM

98 posts, read 30,196 times
ABC will feature Darlie's case in a new "docu-series." https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...n-ABC-20180523

Old 06-02-2018, 04:37 PM

13,821 posts, read 18,799,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger34 View Post
People who think she's innocent are just as evil as she is. She conveniently never sees the intruder? C'mon...seriously. It's not just about the gravesite "party", which in itself is strangr, but the whole situation is strange. I mean look at Casey...

wow just wow because someone does not agree with your opinion they are evil ? jesus paint with a broad brush much ? I think you have a closed mind and don't want to see anything else or you are a person who believes the police and the criminal justice system are always right. I am not evil and don't like having that said about me because I have a difference of opinion . You see I do know what true evil is ...I have been there and I hope you never have to go through what I went through .

Old 06-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Status: "Disagreeing is not the same thing as trolling." (set 12 days ago)

9,553 posts, read 3,660,304 times
Well count me as evil. Because I've watched a documentary about the Darlie Routier case and I'm convinced she's innocent. She herself has always maintained this, as well.

Old 06-06-2018, 01:08 PM

35,501 posts, read 10,514,156 times
And I'm convinced she's guilty, just as the jurors were. And not because of anti-DP "documentaries" but, rather, two decades of reading court reports and testimony.

The "evil" one is Darlie Routier, who's exactly where she belongs--notwithstanding the fact that she's been there too long.

Old 06-06-2018, 01:12 PM

35,501 posts, read 10,514,156 times
[/b]QUOTE=TerraDown;42838905]These so-called 'documetaries' are all based upon her conviction, freeing the producer up to point the finger more at the convicted. And don't forget editing, just as the prosecutors are so infamous for doing in these cases. Keep an open mind, and don't forget the words 'Beyond a reasonable doubt'[/quote]

In fact, the part that should be bolded is reasonable. And that's already been considered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or