Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 12:54 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I honestly think some sheriff's offices like the publicity they get ,in like they are keeping law and order in the state . Keystone cops is right . I used to live down there . anybody remember the sabrina eisenburg case and how the sheriff's dept was always on tv ? I really do think they like the free publicity .
But they're not making themselves look good.

And arrests should have been made. The one guy had a young kid in a choke hold while a blond woman covered in tattoos was hitting him....really classy crew.

It took them weeks to finally block off the Anthony's street with deputies to keep people off the street from harassing the family and their neighbors.

They're a day late and a dollar short when it comes to doing things right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2011, 03:15 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
But they're not making themselves look good.

And arrests should have been made. The one guy had a young kid in a choke hold while a blond woman covered in tattoos was hitting him....really classy crew.

It took them weeks to finally block off the Anthony's street with deputies to keep people off the street from harassing the family and their neighbors.

They're a day late and a dollar short when it comes to doing things right.
I guess they didn't expect so many people interested to come into the court room, but after 2 days they should have come up with a solution to handle things more organised...All compliments to the "sharpie lady"...she took action.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:59 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I guess they didn't expect so many people interested to come into the court room, but after 2 days they should have come up with a solution to handle things more organised...All compliments to the "sharpie lady"...she took action.
The new rule is spectators have to be lined up the DAY BEFORE by 4PM. If they make it, they will then get a pass which is name specific (so as not to be raffled/scalped for a fee). The next morning, they are to show up at the courthouse with ID to match info on pass.

Probably should've done this sooner, but we all live and learn. I will admit the whole area is like a zoo. Who is God's name is willing to take a plane across country or drive all night to get to look at a stupid girl who selfishly and maliciously killed her own baby? I work two blocks down from the courthouse and wouldn't waste my time.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:29 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
The new rule is spectators have to be lined up the DAY BEFORE by 4PM. If they make it, they will then get a pass which is name specific (so as not to be raffled/scalped for a fee). The next morning, they are to show up at the courthouse with ID to match info on pass.

Probably should've done this sooner, but we all live and learn. I will admit the whole area is like a zoo. Who is God's name is willing to take a plane across country or drive all night to get to look at a stupid girl who selfishly and maliciously killed her own baby? I work two blocks down from the courthouse and wouldn't waste my time.
They're mostly locals. Several were interviewed in regards to the brawl and they live in the area.

And it was under the new rules that the 2nd fight broke out.

They should have done a lottery. Very simple.

If you have 60 seats you have 60 lottery winners.

None of this going to the courthouse the day before and lining up.

In addition to the fights, the behavior has been disgusting. People acting like they're going to "The Price is Right" instead of a trial over the murder of a little girl.

They knew this was going to be the most high profile case in the nation and yet didn't plan for it.

And a dress code might helped to keep some of the lowlifes away.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:29 PM

2,705 posts, read 3,120,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezzo View Post
The worst thing is that this little girl's life was ended. Will we ever know what really happened?
Maybe.

I can see this becoming just another cold case, one more for the warehouse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime