U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 02:43 PM

3,173 posts, read 3,079,537 times

Advertisements

Oh me, I just keep thinking that if she DID get off, what in the world would they all do?
How could they ever all be in the same room together after this?
Those poor people, I sure do hope she gets convicted or George might end up on death row for murdering her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2011, 03:21 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,751,871 times
Any "normal" young woman, and trial for the murder of her baby would have cried when her Mother said, "I love you". That was really incredible. Instead, Miss. "Psycho-brat" just ignores her Mother.

This whole trial, is so unbelievable. Just watching the family dynamics is better than any tv drama. This whole trial will make a great movie of the week, and an even more interesting book. Who would make money on that?

I don't see any happy family holidays in the future. I will be amazed if Cindy and George stay married.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:42 PM

12,327 posts, read 18,437,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Those poor people, I sure do hope she gets convicted or George might end up on death row for murdering her.
How in the world could that conceivably happen?
The state is not prosecuting George for murder or for any offense, there are absolutely no charges against him. I don't think you understand the legal system.

And if by some miracle of injustice Casey is acquited, how can the police turn around and then go to George and say "ummm, well OK that didn't work, lets arrest you for murder then and see if that works instead". How can any court take it seriously after they presented 3 weeks of testimony saying Casey alone was guilty of pre-meditated murder. The defense would have a field day. No prosecuting entity in the world would want to go there. It wouldn't make sense.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:47 PM

13,826 posts, read 18,819,895 times
What I would have given for my mother to say "I Love you " under any circumstances . This girl just does not know what she has . Her mother and her father seem like very loving people , see some people have wonderful loving parents and some people dont . I just got the raw deal cause I never got the loving wonderful people , I got the ice cold queen for a mom and a dad who cowered to her . Casey is so spoiled and she has no idea what she has in those two people , Cindy and George , two loving parents . I wanted to smack her myself when she did that .

Old 06-15-2011, 08:56 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,798,309 times
Quote:
Oh me, I just keep thinking that if she DID get off, what in the world would they all do?
This wont happen, the state of FL. would have to press charges on him first, regardless of what happens in caseys trial. And, the state cant very well do that because they have been very clear about the fact that they dont Beleive he had anything to do with it. What would that do for the states credibility if after failing to convict casey, they went after george?Do people realy not understand how the justice system works in this country??? I saw a poster on another thread imply that casey should just take a deal. As if one is being offered?????

Not to mention that if casey is found not guilty and let free, can you imagine the public outrage that will follow? She would probly be killed at the hands of vigilanty protesters so either way, shes getting a life sentence.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:33 PM

13,053 posts, read 15,415,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
The state is not prosecuting George for murder or for any offense, there are absolutely no charges against him. I don't think you understand the legal system.

I think the poster meant that George would be on trial for murdering CASEY (if she were acquitted and he had to live with her after all this), not Caylee.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:54 PM

3,173 posts, read 3,079,537 times
Quote:

And if by some miracle of injustice Casey is acquited, how can the police turn around and then go to George and say "ummm, well OK that didn't work, lets arrest you for murder then and see if that works instead". How can any court take it seriously after they presented 3 weeks of testimony saying Casey alone was guilty of pre-meditated murder. The defense would have a field day. No prosecuting entity in the world would want to go there. It wouldn't make sense.
I was just being dramatic.
George knows for sure what she is now, no doubts for him anymore.
Did you see The Bad Seed? Finally when the mother knew for sure, she killed her. Not that George would but I think of Casey as the bad seed.
I wasn't talking about Caylee but Casey.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:36 PM

3,424 posts, read 3,978,953 times
Quote:

I believe the OP is referring to George killing Casey for what has happen caused by her.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:22 AM

43,858 posts, read 44,633,300 times
Interesting thread. As the mother of a 21 year old single mother....all I can say is I could never stop loving my daughter regardless of what she did because she is a part of me and I would even have to find a point of forgiveness with the grace of God.....but the relationship would be severed for all time. I would never speak to her again because the pain would be too great.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:39 PM

25,905 posts, read 39,205,212 times
Quote:
Please explain your post. The way I get it might be wrong because the way I read it .....

George and Cindy might have handled their daughter wrong and were probably in denial for believing the bs Casey was telling them...if George & Cindy were honest people which they might be, then it was for them unthinkable that their daughter would lie almost 100% of the time...

The parents took a 2nd mortgage on their home because they believed her, stupid but love is blind....I would never believe my kids without some proof, but being stupid doesn't make them bad parents...Casey is just a rotten, girl..not worth to be in the same universe as the rest of us...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime