Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 06:00 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times

Advertisements

Police Investigate Report of Mass Grave in Texas, but Unclear Whether Bodies Were Found - FoxNews.com

Who knows what this will turn out to be--it sounds horrific.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 06:20 PM

84 posts, read 491,877 times
Probably has something to do with the drug cartels

Old 06-07-2011, 06:20 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,761,592 times
There's more to the story:

Report: Psychic tells of dozens of buried bodies - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Old 06-07-2011, 06:24 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,383,442 times
Right now all I can find are conflicting reports. Most say no bodies have been found while a few say they have been.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:42 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
First of all it's in Liberty County and NOT Houston... And Houston is in Harris county........

Old 06-07-2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
First of all it's in Liberty County and NOT Houston... And Houston is in Harris county........
weel--Fox News or perhaps CNN, said Houston. I am in GA--Liberty county means nothing to me.

anything further?

I am avoiding the TV until the updates on Casey Anthony and Rep. Weiner and what serious wrongs have been committed today by President Obama are completed.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
weel--Fox News or perhaps CNN, said Houston. I am in GA--Liberty county means nothing to me.

anything further?

I am avoiding the TV until the updates on Casey Anthony and Rep. Weiner and what serious wrongs have been committed today by President Obama are completed.
yeah..... never believe anything you see or hear on TV.... they have an agenda and we aint part of it.......yet......

and most of all......

read your own links....

"Judge Craig McNair of Liberty County said the sheriff's office received a Monday night call from a person claiming to be a psychic, who said many bodies were at a farmhouse about 70 miles northeast of Houston."

"Initial reports said authorities had found as many as 30 bodies at the intersection of two county roads in a town outside of Houston."

Old 06-07-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
yeah..... never believe anything you see or hear on TV.... they have an agenda and we aint part of it.......yet......

and most of all......

read your own links....

"Judge Craig McNair of Liberty County said the sheriff's office received a Monday night call from a person claiming to be a psychic, who said many bodies were at a farmhouse about 70 miles northeast of Houston."

"Initial reports said authorities had found as many as 30 bodies at the intersection of two county roads in a town outside of Houston."
ok--lol--if you ever hear of something newsworthy about Atlanta---there are 9/10 counties in the metro area. Fulton is 'City of Atlanta'--if Stone Mountain is mentioned that's DeKalb--we have lots of crime, fwiw--generally kept under control but there are 'sprees'.

Gwinnett, largest of the metro counties--sometimes there are undercover drug operations there--Cobb, Coweta, Bartow, Cherokee--we've got plenty of counties in GA.

I can't be bothered with CNN or Fox tonight--hope the 'Eyes of Texas' are upon whomever is responsible for this exceptional incident.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:51 AM

Here's the latest NEWS on this......NO bodies of any kind, News media and police made to look like FOOLS....Judge was a bigger fool for issuing a search warrant without probable cause....

Pure Idiots.....

Old 06-08-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
ok--lol--if you ever hear of something newsworthy about Atlanta---there are 9/10 counties in the metro area. Fulton is 'City of Atlanta'--if Stone Mountain is mentioned that's DeKalb--we have lots of crime, fwiw--generally kept under control but there are 'sprees'.

Gwinnett, largest of the metro counties--sometimes there are undercover drug operations there--Cobb, Coweta, Bartow, Cherokee--we've got plenty of counties in GA.

I can't be bothered with CNN or Fox tonight--hope the 'Eyes of Texas' are upon whomever is responsible for this exceptional incident.
I've learned to not trust TODAYS media.....

They're idiots just looking for ratings....
Probably half of what they report is made up (dramatized).

And I do believe they have an agenda and that we are being used.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime