Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 03:38 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritos View Post
Sorry. I don't/haven't seen any smirk.

What is see is a young woman who is in the most horrific drama anyone could ever imagine experiencing. IMO, Casey Anthony's demeanor is appropriate for the situation. Also, I wouldn't expect to see a sex abuse victim crying for his/her abuser either.
I guess you are part of the defense team and one of the few who don't see things that most people with common sense have witnessed.

But we see everydaqy people starting crazy law suits because the don't use common sense...and that why judges and lawyers keep busy...we need them all to keep the economy a flow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 10:36 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I wondered if she was coached to do that. (I'm not buying the molestation claim.) Meaning someone told her to stare daggers at the man who molested her.

If so, it didn't work. Word is people were openly weeping in the courtroom when George broke down. The judge himself gave George some tissues and a baliff patted him on the back in comfort. Casey looked like she had no soul.
I can't beleive she was coached to do that. I mean seriously, and the evil gleeful smile when he left the stand sobbing. It gave me goosebumps, nightmares...the only time she cried was when the "grief expert" came on. It's all about her. Juries see this. That was Casey in complete sociopath mode.

Ladies and gentlemen I have lived to see the face of absolute evil - and that was Casey on Wedneday.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:48 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
I saw her "smirk" when her Father was almost completely broken. That was pure evil. Only a sociopath could react that way to that nuch raw emotional pain.

The defense is getting a "F", they should have just kept hammering that the case is circumstantial, with no evidence of how Caylee died, or who put her in that grove. When they tried to pin this whole mess on George, it backfired.

Nothing has helped the defense this week. I almost feel like we are still watching the prosecution!

Old 06-30-2011, 10:56 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I can't beleive she was coached to do that. I mean seriously, and the evil gleeful smile when he left the stand sobbing. It gave me goosebumps, nightmares...the only time she cried was when the "grief expert" came on. It's all about her. Juries see this. That was Casey in complete sociopath mode.

Ladies and gentlemen I have lived to see the face of absolute evil - and that was Casey on Wedneday.
Hi, I missed the trial yesterday but saw this very evil looking smile reported on Nancy Grace that it was Casey looking at George when he left the stand BUT over a long period of time watching NG, I have heard her exaggerate many things.
Did anyone see this when it actually happened at the trial or only see it on NG's show?

Old 06-30-2011, 11:47 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
I saw it, at th trial. I have been watching the actual trial.

Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I saw it, at th trial. I have been watching the actual trial.
Thanks, NG's version of things are far out sometimes.
She said last night that the maggots in the trunk were crackling, first I have heard of that!
Anybody hear that before NG reported that George said it?
Its just that I don't know whether to trust some of the things she anymore.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:06 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,855,774 times
I cannot stomach watching but do follow..... Baez gets an "F"...his plan did backfire. I still think he should have bowed out at the beginning, not having ever tried a death penalty case, even if he had DP experienced attys on board.

One news agency said the jury may have it by Sat evening or Sunday. So all the matters is: do they find reasonable doubt that Casey killed her child. From where I sit that is a no, but.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I saw her "smirk" when her Father was almost completely broken. That was pure evil. Only a sociopath could react that way to that nuch raw emotional pain.

The defense is getting a "F", they should have just kept hammering that the case is circumstantial, with no evidence of how Caylee died, or who put her in that grove. When they tried to pin this whole mess on George, it backfired.

Nothing has helped the defense this week. I almost feel like we are still watching the prosecution!

Old 07-01-2011, 09:37 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,179,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Thanks, NG's version of things are far out sometimes.
She said last night that the maggots in the trunk were crackling, first I have heard of that!
Anybody hear that before NG reported that George said it?
Its just that I don't know whether to trust some of the things she anymore.
George A. said they were making a noise sort of like meat frying in a pan. I thought this was the maggots that had come from the food in the accompanying garbage bag. Not sure.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
George A. said they were making a noise sort of like meat frying in a pan. I thought this was the maggots that had come from the food in the accompanying garbage bag. Not sure.
The only time I have ever seen maggotts in our garbage can was when I have thrown out raw meat. Now I wait until garbage day to throw it out. No maggotts anymore. I don't think there was raw meat in the garbage bag but could be wrong.

Old 07-03-2011, 09:26 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Baez sounds like the bad sales people we sometimes deal with who talk and talk and get on your nerves and haven't said anything but wasting your time...jmo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime