U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 08:49 AM

2,452 posts, read 4,450,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Look one thing you can say about Nancy Grace is she isn't boring like so many others!!I like that lawyer/commentator Mark Aiglar he is really good!
I'd rather have boring and knowledgeable than being sensationalistic to make up for a lack of facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny come lately View Post
All of you guys are just JEALOUS! In Nancy Grace, you have a top-notch ex-prosecutor that gets to the bottom of issues. There is a reason why she has a multi-million dollar job. ..... If she appears pushy, and in-your-face, she is doing whatever it takes to get out the truth. This is no- nonse woman, intelligent, COMPETENT, and professional.

Some people may not like it, when a woman gets to be TOO POWERFUL......I would love to have all her millions and live in a penthouse suite, in one of those beautiful glass buildings in NYC, that only one can get by making the millions she makes.......

Nancy, is that you?

Old 06-27-2011, 03:45 PM

6,590 posts, read 6,844,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Febtober View Post
I'd rather have boring and knowledgeable than being sensationalistic to make up for a lack of facts.

Nancy, is that you?
LOL as for boring and knowledgeable I agree but we are in the minority or CourtTV would still be around!!

Old 06-27-2011, 10:47 PM

94 posts, read 39,189 times
I unfortunately saw about five minutes of Nancy Grace tonight....and it was the five minutes during which she tried to CRY over Caylee! Ugh! Ugh! I wonder where she got the idea that she can "act."? It was really disgusting. That woman has surely lost whatever mind she had left.

Old 06-30-2011, 11:18 AM

52,114 posts, read 41,928,321 times
LOL we are up to 8 pages of hating on Nancy Grace.....if we can get about 90 more we will still not be in her league in terms of irritatingly beating a topic to death.

Old 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM

4,577 posts, read 7,078,067 times
NG lost me last night when she started talking about maggots "clicking" or whatever...right at dinner time. I had to turn channel.

Last edited by loveautumn; 06-30-2011 at 02:05 PM.. Reason: change wording

Old 06-30-2011, 02:20 PM

3,173 posts, read 3,083,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
NG lost me last night when she started talking about maggots "clicking" or whatever...right at dinner time. I had to turn channel.
Yes, me too and I can't stop thinking about that.
DO they click???
The night before her sidekick Jean said what Roy Kronk saw in Aug was the brain. Still sick about that one too.
I can't figure out if the "evil picture of Casey smiling" when George left the stand really happened at that time or they just threw that in there.
Anybody know?

Old 07-01-2011, 07:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,865,648 times
I am so happy I don't have to watch her, to keep up with this case. I did catch a comment of hers, that I thought outrageous yesterday. She was talking about Cindy committing perjury, and saying if that was her child she would do the same thing - she would put the needle in her own arm, to save her child. WHAT? Get her off the air, and give that show to Beth Karas. I always admired Beth's professionalism.
Oh, it also appears that she pronounced Leonard Padilla's name wrong, all the time she had him on the show. She replaced the LL's with a Y, but that's not how they say it now. She never seemed to like him, and may have just been getting her digs in.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:44 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,788,273 times
I love Nancy Grace when she is wrong, and speechless! She was vehement about Micheal Jackson, ready for the kill...and when he was not convicted, her whole persona was deflated. It will be interesting to watch her reaction to Casey Anthony "Not Guilty".

Old 07-06-2011, 11:43 PM

288 posts, read 134,261 times
Seems like the not guilty verdict in the Casey Anthony case wasn't even a speed-bump for NG! It's already the next night and she is still going strong. She's getting more and more outrageous with her hate-Casey agenda every night!! I think she's going to have withdrawals when she has to finally stop talking about this case.

Old 07-07-2011, 02:17 AM

12,770 posts, read 9,865,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
Seems like the not guilty verdict in the Casey Anthony case wasn't even a speed-bump for NG! It's already the next night and she is still going strong. She's getting more and more outrageous with her hate-Casey agenda every night!! I think she's going to have withdrawals when she has to finally stop talking about this case.
I find it funny that you have so much disdain for her, but can't seem to resist watching her show. You deride all the media attention to this case, yet continue to stay tuned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or