U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-27-2011, 04:02 PM

3,195 posts, read 3,580,439 times

Advertisements

Does anybody else think its possible that she drowned Caylee, and it was no accident.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2011, 04:02 PM

10,151 posts, read 5,001,682 times
The quote in post 135 is not mine! Please fix it!

That quote belongs to Fritos......not me!

Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 PM

72 posts, read 49,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritos View Post
No. I just managed to get a formal education past 5th grade. .
Cute. How original.

Quote:
Interesting that almost all of the legal experts on these talk shows are saying the same thing, that CA will not get the death penalty.
Thats exactly what I was saying. The court system has to literally catch someone RED HANDED in order to prove they are guilty even in the presense of damning evidence. It is frustrating that a lot of evidence can be talked out of regardless how credible it is or not. Unless someone SAW you do it, or you ADMIT it, more times than not, a defendant will recieve a less harsh punishment, Just like in this case how Casey may get manslaughter instead of premeditated 1st degree murder (which is BS).

Old 06-27-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Where's your proof that she smothered her daughter? You've got none, zero.

Are you by any chance protecting your own anger at having a hard life as a result of having a child? Would your life have been easier if you hadn't had to take care of a child or children? Was having a child a lot of "baggage" for you?

Nobody is asking for your sympathy for CA. Your sympathy means nothing. Logical and reasonable analysis of the evidence is what is required.
I dont have kids! I just have incredible SYMPATHY for those innocent children that get murdered by their selfish mothers.

Last edited by LifeIsWeird; 06-27-2011 at 04:22 PM..

Old 06-27-2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
The quote in post 135 is not mine! Please fix it!

That quote belongs to Fritos......not me!

Ya, I noticed that I didnt do anything to it...it seems like some other ones have glitches below, too.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
Does anybody else think its possible that she drowned Caylee, and it was no accident.
I don't think she drowned Caylee. If she did, she could have called 911 and reported it and lived it up big time playing the grieving mother.

She couldn't call 911 because medical personnel would have found no water in Caylee's lungs and would have instead detected the chloroform.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:17 PM

94 posts, read 8,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsWeird View Post
Cute. How original.

Thats exactly what I was saying. The court system has to literally catch someone RED HANDED in order to prove they are guilty even in the presense of damning evidence. It is frustrating that a lot of evidence can be talked out of regardless how credible it is or not. Unless someone SAW you do it, or you ADMIT it, more times than not, a defendant will recieve a less harsh punishment, Just like in this case how Casey may get manslaughter instead of premeditated 1st degree murder (which is BS).
^^^ not true. You would do well to attend a few trials in your local area. They're open to the public. Not the high profile trials. Just normal, everyday trials. You would learn a lot.

I think you would not be very happy with the type of justice system where the State has the kind of power you're implying you want. Government can be very corrupt, and there have been enemies lists by various Presidents in this country. Can you imagine if the government had the kind of power you're saying you want the justice system (government) to have? Just arrest you. Very few rules of court. Come in with a heavy had and convict you and send you to prison.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsWeird View Post
Ya, I noticed that I didnt do anything to it...it seems like some other ones have glitches below, too.

It happens a lot sometimes.....I don't know why.

You can fix it by editing the post........delete the part where it says "quote by Annie 53....." and leave the part that says "quote by Fritos....." , then hit save, that should do it.

It just happened to one of mine........that's how I fixed it.

You will get the hang of it after you have been around awhile.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:24 PM

94 posts, read 8,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
I think the state went for the death penalty because they wanted a death qualified jury, which would most likely favor the state. They could because of the age of the child. They knew they might not get death, but then the alternative would still be a life sentence, which to me is worse for a young woman.
I don't know. A death penalty case is much, much, much more expensive than a non-death case. Sure, a death qualified jury is helpful to the state, (which is one of the reasons, IMO, that contributes to the death penalty being unfair) but......I just don't know.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
I think you would not be very happy with the type of justice system where the State has the kind of power you're implying you want. Government can be very corrupt, and there have been enemies lists by various Presidents in this country. Can you imagine if the government had the kind of power you're saying you want the justice system (government) to have? Just arrest you. Very few rules of court. Come in with a heavy had and convict you and send you to prison.
How am I implying I WANT the government to act with little rules All I'm saying that if someone types in 'neck breaking', 'how to make chloroform' and MYSPACE (cindy didnt have one at the time) all into a google search bar, asks a neighbor to borrow a shovel, the car SMELLS like a dead body was in it, casey lied about where she worked, she lied about having a nanny and completely made up a false person (how do you even begin to explain that), and she was out partying and living the good life after she knew her daughter was dead (whether it was intentional or NOT). Anyone who was really grieving their dead daughter even if it was accident, they would not act the way casey did.

I'm sorry, but if you are not convinced by now, there is no hope for future signs of intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime