U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 02:21 PM

94 posts, read 39,131 times

Advertisements

That's pretty harsh about George & Cindy Anthony.

What evidence have you seen that would prove Casey Anthony was "so angry at that child"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 07:30 PM

32,532 posts, read 30,697,051 times
One thing about the "drowning": When Cyndi was showing the photos of Caylee getting into the pool where was the emotion? If I were shown photos of a pool I even THOUGHT my granddaughter had drowned in I'd have busted up. Guilt. Anger. Sorrow. Grief. Cindy was way too flat for me to think she thought Caylee drowned in the pool. Huge contrast in her reactions between her 911 call about the smell in the car and the photos of the pool. Were I a juror I'd discount that testimony.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:55 PM

1,730 posts, read 4,443,330 times
Exclamation Very frightening

If you were contemplating getting married, and mature enough to have children, wouldn't you be afraid that you may wind up giving birth to a Casey?.............It seems this society is turning out lots of Caseys.......

Old 06-29-2011, 09:03 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,798,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
If you were contemplating getting married, and mature enough to have children, wouldn't you be afraid that you may wind up giving birth to a Casey?.............It seems this society is turning out lots of Caseys.......
live your life in fear you would never get out of bed. Yes, there may be alot of " Caseys" as you put it, but there are far more normal people. Its just that you only hear of the caseys and not the normal one.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:13 PM

6,589 posts, read 6,833,493 times
Quote:
Take it from a Mom of two, while I think teenagers lie ALOT I have never seen anyone that takes lying to the level of Casey Anthony so I wouldn't stress about it! I think if I was starting out having a family now I would be way more concerned about the rise in Asperger's then giving birth to a sociopath!

Old 06-30-2011, 06:26 AM

12,870 posts, read 13,149,992 times
Quote:
that seems to be a growing trend.

i saw where "octomom" hates her kids.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle...81474979531088

another tragedy in the making.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,751,871 times
My daughter is a bit younger than CA, but she is normal, going to college, has a job-she is a waitress at Olive Garden. We have been to her job several times, and know her manager, have talked to people on the phone from work who call her to cover shifts.

That is normal. That is why I think this family is so strange to "believe" CA worked at Universal, but they never went there? Never met her co workers? For THREE years?! Strange.

I had a son who used drugs, and lied, we took him to therapy. We did not just ignore it.

Would I have lied if my daughter was on trial? Maybe...I would not completely cover up the act, or take responsibility for it--but I would probably have selective memory, and try to help if I could. Mom's are more likely to do that than a Father.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:02 AM

25,905 posts, read 39,205,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
My daughter is a bit younger than CA, but she is normal, going to college, has a job-she is a waitress at Olive Garden. We have been to her job several times, and know her manager, have talked to people on the phone from work who call her to cover shifts.

That is normal. That is why I think this family is so strange to "believe" CA worked at Universal, but they never went there? Never met her co workers? For THREE years?! Strange.

I had a son who used drugs, and lied, we took him to therapy. We did not just ignore it.

Would I have lied if my daughter was on trial? Maybe...I would not completely cover up the act, or take responsibility for it--but I would probably have selective memory, and try to help if I could. Mom's are more likely to do that than a Father.
That is how normal people react. This family is strange to say the least but I have to say she was a pro at lying...even given names of parents, and sticking to it all the way even to take cops to Universal...wow that is not considered "normal" anymore.

I always tought my kids that a lie is hard to remember...the truth is easy to remember!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:16 PM

43,858 posts, read 44,633,300 times
My kids (19 & 21) aren't a mom's dream come true either. Both are capable of lying, but neither one of them could drive around with a dead pet in the trunk....much less a child.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:16 PM

32,532 posts, read 30,697,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
My kids (19 & 21) aren't a mom's dream come true either. Both are capable of lying, but neither one of them could drive around with a dead pet in the trunk....much less a child.
The smell alone...

I took a walk on trash pick-up day last week. Just walking past cans full of garbage sitting in the hot AZ sun made me want to walk down the middle of the street. It was literally stomach turning.

Even if it was just trash and garbage in her trunk... With that smell a normal person is going to stop the car and empty out the trunk to get rid of the odor. Even the laziest person isn't going to drive around with that smell.

Unless she didn't know what to do with it.....

Last edited by DewDropInn; 06-30-2011 at 01:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or