U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 04:43 PM

15,164 posts, read 13,429,410 times

Advertisements

Something else. It has been said that the "woods" where Caylee was found is also where Casey used to bury her childhood pets.

George, Cindy and Lee all testified that they always buried their family pets in their back yards.....in Ohio and in Florida.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2011, 05:03 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,625,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
When I was growing up, we had a lot of property.....most of it woods. Our two dogs would go out in the morning and come back around noon.

Our collie {she looked just like Lassie } liked to roll around on dead animals she found in the woods.

She would come home with yuck all over her, Mom would put her in the basement until Dad got home from work to give her a bath.

My brother and I......it was our job to go out into the woods and find the carcass and bury it.

Believe me, a rotting corpse smells worse than any rotting garbage I have ever smelled.........it is a very distinctive smell......when you smell it.....you KNOW what it is.

I have never smelled a decaying human, but from the way they talk....it is even worse.....they say very much like decaying pigs.....maybe it has something to do with the fat content? I don't know.

{{{shiver}}}
I have smelled a decaying corpse (one of the first jobs I ever had) and I must sat it was the only smell that I had to immedietly get away from, it was that bad. He had been in the ground about 2 years and we popped the concrete lid off the vault and ran like hell.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:13 PM

15,164 posts, read 13,429,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
I have smelled a decaying corpse (one of the first jobs I ever had) and I must sat it was the only smell that I had to immedietly get away from, it was that bad. He had been in the ground about 2 years and we popped the concrete lid off the vault and ran like hell.
One of the reasons I want to be cremated.

I have had all of my pets cremated. When I die, their ashes are to be mixed with mine, and then buried in the plot next to my mother's. It is legal, I already asked the funeral director.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:56 AM

43,858 posts, read 44,607,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I consider it very normal. Especially for working at an amusement park. I worked at one as did a brother and plenty of friends. It was normal for all of us to sign our parents in for free. Very normal for someone's parents to come by and say hello. Even when I worked in the office I'd go out to see my parents if they came in and introduce them around. Amusement parks tend to be like families in my experience.

My parents especially liked one friend who was a ride operator. He'd let them go 'round and round without having to go get in line again if it was a slow night.

Anyone know if there are any people who work at or have a connection to Universal on the jury? I think they'll particularly understand how this works.
You are right. Anyone from central Florida probably knows someone somewhere who are theme park workers or have been in the past. It WOULD be odd for her not to even give her parents some perk tickets to the park or to have sold them for a discount. If my daughter worked for any of the parks, free or reduced tickets is something I would assume I would get....ESPECIALLY with a grandchild involved.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:54 PM

14,505 posts, read 23,777,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
evidently compulsive lying runs in the family.

‪HEATED DEBATE: Is Cindy Anthony Lying About Chloroform Searches to Protect Casey?‬‏ - YouTube

how dumb would jurors have to be to believe that cindy left her job and ran home to look up chlorophyll on her home computer that day?

she isn't as good of a liar as her daughter.
yep. And the jury in pinellas county was apparently quite dumb. So so very sad and what a commentary on some Americans today. Hope they legislate that cooling off statute so some of the greedy jurors arent getting their quickie book deals...its beyond nauseasting.....

Old 07-18-2011, 03:46 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,717,452 times
Actually, I would read the jurors book, I would get it at the library though. It would be very interesting to see how they decided on that verdict, and did not go thru any evidence, not one question.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 PM

21,660 posts, read 11,125,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Actually, I would read the jurors book, I would get it at the library though. It would be very interesting to see how they decided on that verdict, and did not go thru any evidence, not one question.
Baez was the truth teller to the jury. I also believe that juror # 11 may have lead them down the path that Baez said to do regarding the verdict.. the closing arguments of Baez are eye opening as to what the jurors stated why they said not guilty to all three charges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or