U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 PM

218 posts, read 112,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
evidently compulsive lying runs in the family.

YouTube - ‪HEATED DEBATE: Is Cindy Anthony Lying About Chloroform Searches to Protect Casey?‬‏

how dumb would jurors have to be to believe that cindy left her job and ran home to look up chlorophyll on her home computer that day?

she isn't as good of a liar as her daughter.
I thought Cindy was very credible. Where did she say she ran home to look up chlorophyll? Did she go back to work after that? Has there been any evidence presented by the state that Caylee was killed with chloroform?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 09:33 PM

218 posts, read 112,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i am sure that cindy is lying. i never thought that a grandmother who said that she loved her grandchild and wanted to adopt her (at least the story goes), couldn't report the grandchild missing for over 30 days-especially when everybody said that her own daughter, casey, was a compulsive liar and manipulator. where was the concern for the grandchild then?

the whole family has a history of lying and deception. they got a mortgage modification due to lack of income, and taxpayers have to foot the bill for casey's defense. remember that tot mom got $200,000 in exchange for photographs and video of little Caylee from ABC.

It has also been reported that NBC News paid money for photo licensing fees, and George and Cindy Anthony were paid for their participation in a 48 Hours special on the case. nothing like profiting from your grandchild's murder, i always say.

do people realize that NONE of them work, even lee? they are all working age but none of them have a job, and soon the taxpayers will be paying to house casey in prison for the rest of her life or until the death sentence is carried out.
So you think Casey Anthony is guilty because no one in her family works and because they got paid for various things regarding the case by the media?

Old 06-23-2011, 10:16 PM

3,173 posts, read 3,084,806 times
This is why I think she is guilty:
Her father sees her leave with Caylee on the 16th and nobody ever saw the little girl again.
That night Casey is at blockbuster in the arms of her boyfriend, no Caylee.
Casey sleeps with her boyfriend that night and they stay in bed all day on the 17th and sleep together that night too. On the 18th, she backs her car into the garage and gets all of her equipment, plastic bags, laundry bag, blanket and wraps her up. I think Caylee has been in the trunk since the afternoon of the 16th with the duck tape already on. Maybe she got decomp all over herself when she "packaged" little Caylee, so rather than mess up the spotless house, she went into the playhouse, took off the clothes, threw them into the yard in the spot where the dogs hit and then proceeded to jump into the pool to "freshen" up. I keep wondering if that is the day she went to Jesse's house and asked if she could take a shower. It is the day she borrowed the shovel but she must have figured it would be much easier to throw Caylee away rather than to bury her. She did decide to be nice and grab a heart sticker to place on her mouth though. So now she is all done and either drove down the street to throw her away or drove around with her in the trunk for a few days trying to decide on the best place to throw her.
I think she did it because she just HAD to be free to be with Tony before he left to go to New York and Cindy would not take her calls when she wanted her to babysit.
I think she put Caylee in the hot trunk with tape on her mouth and drove around in the hot 90 degree sun until she died in there.
The reason I think she did this is because I have tried to figure it out for 3 years and this is the only thing that makes sense to me. I spent the first year thinking it must have been an accident but if it was an accident she would not have been so happy afterwards.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:19 PM

6,594 posts, read 6,849,094 times
To say cruel things about the parents and Lee Anthony serves no purpose!Their work history is irrelevant as to whether Casey killed her child! The family has suffered enough don't you think?

Old 06-24-2011, 04:12 AM

25,974 posts, read 39,278,508 times
I don't think the jury believes her anymore...her work sheets are a lie according to her, 84 times searching for it, and claiming she doesn't know what her computer does when she is not there...uhmmm!

I don't think the jury is that stupid, they will see her for what she is...a mother trying to save her daughter and now committed perjury!

I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up doing time as well....I felt sorry for her and still does a little bit, but lying under oath to safe the *****...lying is this family # 1!

Not knowing who the babies daddy is doesn't make sense too....

Too bad we have to pay for this soap story trial, but no soap serie can compare to this, and in the end there might be one on death row and more doing some time...they have brought upon themself.
Even their lawyer doesn't know how to talk them out of this.

The time line for coming out to say the parents think she is not innocent is a huge red flag if you take in consideration Cindy's statement.

To me the defense made a huge mistake and the jury heard clearly that Cindy never testified under oath about the searches during the deposition...that is what counts...no medication can wave that while not saying one word in 3 years about that.

Old 06-24-2011, 05:28 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,302,686 times
A nurse looking up how to break necks= SCARY!

I guess she figures lie to keep her daughter off of death row.

I understand a mothers love but not when it comes to murdering

Old 06-24-2011, 06:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,363,528 times
She is trying to create "doubt" to the jury, trying to save her daughter. This is why George was accused of "molestation of CA", why Cindy is now saying these things on the stand. They want to save her from the death penalty and will do anything to save her. I remember George saying "we can't lose Caylee and Casey too".

Old 06-24-2011, 08:08 AM

1,480 posts, read 4,488,399 times
I hate to break it to you Perry Mason fans because I know how exciting "bombshells" in court can be, but Cindy Anthony said she did those internet searches back in 2009 during her deposition. She hasn't changed her story. Her dogs were sick or lathargic or something and she thought it had to do with chemicals being used on their lawn. You probably haven't heard much on that by the tv commentators who are trying to get ratings by sensationalizing this, though.

Cindy Anthony Testimony Didn’t Change from Deposition

The amazing thing is how did Baez not bring this up sooner? If this doesn't end in a mistrial or acquittal, she's sure to get another trial on appeal, and Baez may end up getting sanctioned by the Florida Bar. This whole trial has been a clusterfuk.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:12 AM

14,505 posts, read 23,816,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
She said that she was looking it up because some athlete she liked had broken his/her neck and that was why she was researching it.

There has been NO EVIDENCE presented that Caylee's neck was broken that I've heard.
she ran home at lunch to google bamboo,chloroform (she's an R.N. yet spelled it "chloraform" and visited scispot 88 times)... and neck breaking...yeah okay...

Plus the google history deleted? who bothers to do that unless theres a reason.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:19 AM

14,505 posts, read 23,816,085 times
Casey Jordan defense atty mentioning- how does a witness recall what they pulled up on youtube 3 years ago and then some pop up about neck breaking? Its prepared memory, shaping an answer. unbelievable b.s

Feel bad for Cindy as a Mom but her daughter is a sociopath.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or