U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 10:55 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,802,513 times

Advertisements

Guess what...heres the kicker..... my cousin also committed check fraud against her parents, AND they are the same age I beleive. Ok, you probly dont beleive me now for sure lol, but I swear it! The similarities are uncanny! She has two sons so needless to say, WE ARE WORRIED! lol,not really, by all accounts shes atleast a good mother.....but then again.... by all accounts so was casey anthony uh-oh....

I just wish I had a pic of her I could post so you could see how similar they look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 11:11 PM

218 posts, read 111,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Guess what...heres the kicker..... my cousin also committed check fraud against her parents, AND they are the same age I beleive. Ok, you probly dont beleive me now for sure lol, but I swear it! The similarities are uncanny! She has two sons so needless to say, WE ARE WORRIED! lol,not really, by all accounts shes atleast a good mother.....but then again.... by all accounts so was casey anthony uh-oh....

I just wish I had a pic of her I could post so you could see how similar they look.
Well, that would certainly explain your bias. Yes, I believe you about the checks!

Old 06-24-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
This is according to Casey A., if you can beleive ANYTHING she says at this point. I never heard the mother say that and I dont think that its documented anywhere that she did { could be wrong....idk }
I believe you're right that that information did come from Casey. Maybe it's not true. But then maybe it is.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
Well, that would certainly explain your bias. Yes, I believe you about the checks!
Nice try, that has NOTHING to do with my opinions on this case. I wasnt even "close" with her and her parents, they may as well be strangers to me. I rarely ever see them.

Like I said though, nice try.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I meant before Cayles' body showed up...Baez was representing her, go to DA ask for a deal if she gives up the body and she sticks to the accident story!! Spares her family the pain and gets a chance to get out oneday!
Ironicly enough, I just heard on TRUtv that casey anthony actually WAS offered partial immunity by police if she told them where the body was.....guess she turned it down

Old 06-24-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
I believe you're right that that information did come from Casey. Maybe it's not true. But then maybe it is.
Based on her extensive history of telling lies we really have no other choice but to assume that anything she says from here on out is a lie as well so ill go ahead and assume it was a lie

Not tomention that I dont beleive that George A. molested her for one minute. Didnt you listen to the jailhouse tapes? By her own account he was " the best father and by far the best grandfather" Sound like a kiddie diddler to you? Though I suppose truth is often stranger than fiction. I dont buy it though, this was cooked up by the defense in order to distract the jury from the real issues and to explain away her lies { and a poor excuse at that }

Old 06-24-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Based on her extensive history of telling lies we really have no other choice but to assume that anything she says from here on out is a lie as well so ill go ahead and assume it was a lie

Not tomention that I dont beleive that George A. molested her for one minute. Didnt you listen to the jailhouse tapes? By her own account he was " the best father and by far the best grandfather" Sound like a kiddie diddler to you? Though I suppose truth is often stranger than fiction. I dont buy it though, this was cooked up by the defense in order to distract the jury from the real issues and to explain away her lies { and a poor excuse at that }
The defense doesn't "cook up" complete lies like that. That's illegal.

As far as George molesting Casey, it could be true. It's amazing how much sexual abuse there is in families!! You wouldn't believe many of the things I've heard. But they were true. Indeed, often the truth is stranger than fiction.

Actually, you could test her credibility by the testimony of witnesses which may corroborate what she says, or what the defense claims, about everything. So far there have been no witnesses testify that George Anthony sexually abused her, but the defense is not over yet. If she is convicted of first degree premeditated murder, and this case goes to a sentencing trial, THEN you will hear testimony by mental health experts about whether or not she exhibits characteristics of having been sexually abused and how that has affected her. There will be an entire investigation into that issue.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
The defense doesn't "cook up" complete lies like that. That's illegal.
So is telling lies on the stand but really, this is just one of those rules that is put into place but cant really be enforced you know what I mean? Who is to say whether its a lie or not?

Quote:
As far as George molesting Casey, it could be true. It's amazing how much sexual abuse there is in families!! You wouldn't believe many of the things I've heard. But they were true. Indeed, often the truth is stranger than fiction.
Ok, I'll concede the possibility that It could be true, but amazingly, there has been NOTHING to back up this claim except for the word of casey a. and we have already been down that road.......

Quote:
Actually, you could test her credibility by the testimony of witnesses which may corroborate what she says, or what the defense claims, about everything. So far there have been no witnesses testify that George Anthony sexually abused her, but the defense is not over yet. .
When and if this happens, then we can consider it, and not until.

Look,you and I could sit here and argue this all night long but it really dosnt matter what WE think, the only thing that matters is what those 12 brains on the jury are thinking. Agreed? Lets wait and see what happens tomorrow. Maybe we will meet up tomrrow on here, until then though, goodnight.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:15 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,761,566 times
There is no evidence that Caylee died in the pool, none. George states that did not happen. Now, do we take George as a credible witness? I believe in this case, on this subject, he is. Therefore, I discount the entire defense theory.

I do not believe George would lie against his daughter in a death penalty case.

Now, if I do not believe the defense theory. I must now see if their is enough evidence for a finding of "Guilty" in this case. Based on the evidence presented, IMO--there is enough evidence for a finding of "Guilty". Emotions aside, I don't see this meriting a death penalty.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:22 AM

Quote:
So is telling lies on the stand but really, this is just one of those rules that is put into place but cant really be enforced you know what I mean? Who is to say whether its a lie or not?

Ok, I'll concede the possibility that It could be true, but amazingly, there has been NOTHING to back up this claim except for the word of casey a. and we have already been down that road.......

When and if this happens, then we can consider it, and not until.

Look,you and I could sit here and argue this all night long but it really dosnt matter what WE think, the only thing that matters is what those 12 brains on the jury are thinking. Agreed? Lets wait and see what happens tomorrow. Maybe we will meet up tomrrow on here, until then though, goodnight.
Agreed. Good night to you too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or