Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 06:55 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,520,182 times

Advertisements

Trial atty Casey Jordan: IT guy on jury will have a valid opinion on this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 06:57 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,861,191 times
evidently compulsive lying runs in the family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFrxJQc3UU

how dumb would jurors have to be to believe that cindy left her job and ran home to look up chlorophyll on her home computer that day?

she isn't as good of a liar as her daughter.

Last edited by floridasandy; 06-23-2011 at 07:08 PM..

Old 06-23-2011, 06:58 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,844,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I think she is trying to safe her daughter...who will believe her...?
Outright lies if you ask me.......

Everyone keeps saying that this will be trouble for the prosecution...how so???? Did you not see the prosecution obliterate her on the stand after making the claims that she did the searches????
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7165red View Post
This will give the jury reasonable doubt.
Not if the jury is made up of people who have atleast one working brain cell. You people talk like the prosecutions case lives and dies on these computer searches! So what if they do prove she didnt do the searches? They still have a long long way to go in order to make the case for innocence

Old 06-23-2011, 07:11 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,319,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7165red View Post
This will give the jury reasonable doubt.
Not for any juror that's ever used a computer. One of the things that struck me was that their weremyspace entries in between the chloroform searches. So is she saying that she searched casey came home logged onto myspace and then cindy went back to searching for the chloroform?

Old 06-23-2011, 07:56 PM

18,837 posts, read 37,221,229 times
I work in health care too, and can tell you right now, my work records can document where I was, who I was with, and what I was doing at any given hour...unless, Cindy is ready to say she falsified not only payroll records, but also medical records of paitients...great plan.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:37 PM

7,119 posts, read 8,603,617 times
Even if the jury discounts the computer searches there is a mountain of evidence!!

Old 06-23-2011, 10:12 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,844,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Not for any juror that's ever used a computer. One of the things that struck me was that their weremyspace entries in between the chloroform searches. So is she saying that she searched casey came home logged onto myspace and then cindy went back to searching for the chloroform?
That is EXACTLY what the deffense is trying to claim. The only flaw with that is the fact that the time frame in between chloroform searches and myspace entries is only about 20 seconds or so.

Not to mention the fact that there are plenty of other flaws in this, shown by the cross-examination of the prosecution to the computer forensics experts. Cindy Anthony is simply trying to save her daughters life, any half-wit would be able to see through her testimony today.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:24 PM

218 posts, read 147,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I think she is trying to safe her daughter...who will believe her...?
I think there is a very good chance that the jury will believe her. She seems to be a very credible witness. Plus, I think it's possible that this information was covered in depositions prior to the trial. If Cindy testified differently on the witness stand than she did in a deposition, they would have impeached her.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I disagree. I've used computers for a long time, and I thought Cindy's testimony was credible.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Upsetting. The denial and defense of Casey...as an R.N. why would Cindy Anthony be looking up neck breaking????? makes no sense
She said that she was looking it up because some athlete she liked had broken his/her neck and that was why she was researching it.

There has been NO EVIDENCE presented that Caylee's neck was broken that I've heard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime