U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:05 AM
 
23,851 posts, read 19,844,563 times
Reputation: 9383

Advertisements

Without a shadow of a doubt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:11 AM
 
17,722 posts, read 19,785,288 times
Reputation: 7409
Of course she is guilty... who has their kid die "accidentally" as she claims and then goes partying and having a great time... I do believe it was an accident but an accident likely the result of abuse/negligence rather than premeditated murder... if she only confessed instead of making stupid lies it would not have led to the trial... she is facing the death penalty because she rather die with a lie than tell the truth... that's stupid...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:14 AM
 
1,460 posts, read 1,670,504 times
Reputation: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
How about the witnesses? Have you listened to the witnesses? That is where the facts come from, not the attorneys.
Ya, ok if you say so

The witnesses are not helping her at all if that's where you're going. She is guilty, and will either get the death penalty or spend the rest of her life behind bars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:19 AM
 
218 posts, read 111,411 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Without a shadow of a doubt.
Amazing. Based on what evidence which has been presented at trial?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:21 AM
 
218 posts, read 111,411 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
Ya, ok if you say so

The witnesses are not helping her at all if that's where you're going. She is guilty, and will either get the death penalty or spend the rest of her life behind bars.
Seems rather certain that you are not listening to the evidence; certainly not evaluating the evidence objectively. If you were, you'd realize that the state has not even come close to proving first degree premeditated murder in this case. The defense has just started their case and you've already made your decision without having heard all the evidence. Hmmmm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:25 AM
 
218 posts, read 111,411 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Of course she is guilty... who has their kid die "accidentally" as she claims and then goes partying and having a great time... I do believe it was an accident but an accident likely the result of abuse/negligence rather than premeditated murder... if she only confessed instead of making stupid lies it would not have led to the trial... she is facing the death penalty because she rather die with a lie than tell the truth... that's stupid...
The question of her behavior after Caylee's death is indeed odd. However, until a very reputable and qualified mental health expert has examined and tested Casey, for the most part I withhold judgement about that. I do not think that is evidence of first degree premeditated murder based on the information we have now in the case. It is very possible, IMO, that Casey Anthony has the ability to numb up when terrible things happen. Extreme denial. I think it's more likely that Caylee's death was accidental, and then, as has been reported her father said, the whole thing snowballed out of control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:25 AM
 
1,460 posts, read 1,670,504 times
Reputation: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
Seems rather certain that you are not listening to the evidence; certainly not evaluating the evidence objectively. If you were, you'd realize that the state has not even come close to proving first degree premeditated murder in this case. The defense has just started their case and you've already made your decision without having heard all the evidence. Hmmmm.
You know what happens when we presume, and I am rather certain you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:28 AM
 
218 posts, read 111,411 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
You know what happens when we presume, and I am rather certain you are.
Do you understand what the presumption of innocence means?

A jury is required by law to presume that the defendant is innocent until PROVEN guilty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 11:02 AM
 
23,851 posts, read 19,844,563 times
Reputation: 9383
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
Amazing. Based on what evidence which has been presented at trial?
I don't need trial evidence. The jury does, I don't. And my intuition says that shiite simply doesn't hit the fan in such a concerted effort to convince me that there's no correlation between a toddler found dead in the woods and the mom dancing in a "hot body" contest while not telling anyone her baby is missing for more than a month.

Just doesn't happen that way. I really don't care what you think about that either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 12:46 PM
 
Location: Underneath the Pecan Tree
15,989 posts, read 30,667,906 times
Reputation: 7280
Yes she did it. Convict, sentence, jail her and throw away the key. After that's all said and done; lock this case up and ban the media from ever speaking of it again.

Why did I say she did it??? What loving mother goes partying and clubbing after their daughter goes missing?? She was celebrating her new life as a single childless woman and ready to move on. She's a selfish worthless piece of trash that needs to put away and I'm waiting for her mother to just walk up to her and slap the hell out of her. Disown her at the stand and walk away. Let the judge deal with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top