U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-24-2011, 01:53 PM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,256,253 times
Reputation: 565

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
The question of her behavior after Caylee's death is indeed odd. However, until a very reputable and qualified mental health expert has examined and tested Casey, for the most part I withhold judgement about that. I do not think that is evidence of first degree premeditated murder based on the information we have now in the case. It is very possible, IMO, that Casey Anthony has the ability to numb up when terrible things happen. Extreme denial. I think it's more likely that Caylee's death was accidental, and then, as has been reported her father said, the whole thing snowballed out of control.
Casey's father is VERY dubious to me. Certainly more than enough to cause doubt about if Casey purposely killed her daughter.

I think I agree with you, 'wwp' and your comments above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2011, 02:22 PM
 
218 posts, read 111,385 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I don't need trial evidence. The jury does, I don't. And my intuition says that shiite simply doesn't hit the fan in such a concerted effort to convince me that there's no correlation between a toddler found dead in the woods and the mom dancing in a "hot body" contest while not telling anyone her baby is missing for more than a month.

Just doesn't happen that way. I really don't care what you think about that either.
You don't care what I think, so you waste your time posting a response.

Interesting that you give your intuition so much weight that you rely on it completely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 02:28 PM
 
218 posts, read 111,385 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
Yes she did it. Convict, sentence, jail her and throw away the key. After that's all said and done; lock this case up and ban the media from ever speaking of it again.

Why did I say she did it??? What loving mother goes partying and clubbing after their daughter goes missing?? She was celebrating her new life as a single childless woman and ready to move on. She's a selfish worthless piece of trash that needs to put away and I'm waiting for her mother to just walk up to her and slap the hell out of her. Disown her at the stand and walk away. Let the judge deal with it.
There is just so much wrong with this ^^^^^.

Btw, there are MANY mothers out there who are not loving to all their children. Not being a loving mother does not mean that a mother will or is capable of murdering her child. IMO, your judgment is based ENTIRELY on emotion and not one bit of logic or fact.

I think you may be waiting a very long, long time if you think that Casey Anthony's mother will "slap the hell out of her" and "disown her."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 02:43 PM
 
13,807 posts, read 14,642,570 times
Reputation: 11501
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
There is just so much wrong with this ^^^^^.

Btw, there are MANY mothers out there who are not loving to all their children. Not being a loving mother does not mean that a mother will or is capable of murdering her child. IMO, your judgment is based ENTIRELY on emotion and not one bit of logic or fact.

I think you may be waiting a very long, long time if you think that Casey Anthony's mother will "slap the hell out of her" and "disown her."

perhaps you would give us the reasons you think she is innocent. even her parents who are close to the case don't think she is "innocent"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 03:39 PM
 
Location: Inland Empire, Calif
2,887 posts, read 4,813,434 times
Reputation: 2791
It will take a few years and another trial, but this chick is going to get the needle...!
Well deserved, I might add... Hope they show her strapped to the table on TV...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 03:40 PM
 
9,881 posts, read 9,035,862 times
Reputation: 2879
Yes, I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 04:54 PM
 
218 posts, read 111,385 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
perhaps you would give us the reasons you think she is innocent. even her parents who are close to the case don't think she is "innocent"
I never said I think she is innocent. I said that I think she is not guilty of first degree premeditated murder. The reason I think this is because the state has failed to even come close to providing any evidence that Casey Anthony indeed intentionally murdered her child. They put on a lot of evidence of what might have been in the trunk of her car, and of her behavior during the time Caylee was missing, and the lies she told about where Caylee was, but they have not proved to me that Casey intentionally killed her daughter.

She didn't have to kill her daughter to have the "good life" as the state says. She already had the good life. She was able to go out a lot for a single mom. Her boyfriends liked Caylee. Her friends liked Caylee. The state has not provided any theory or evidence of a real motive for Casey to kill her daughter. Partying after the disappearance of Caylee could be and extreme case of denial. I'd like to hear a mental health expert testify about Casey after interviewing and testing her, and evaluating her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 06:31 PM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,256,253 times
Reputation: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
It will take a few years and another trial, but this chick is going to get the needle...!
Well deserved, I might add... Hope they show her strapped to the table on TV...
You and Grace. Irrelevant what both of you say. Compassion is something you both may beg for one dark day.

''You reap what you sow.''....and that may take a few years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2011, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Southern California
31 posts, read 27,171 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
100% guilty, no doubt in my mind.
JohnPaul, you make this statement in May and here it is July and the State hasn't proved anything besides the child is dead. Your statement makes me afraid and leary of our defense system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2011, 02:49 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
71,920 posts, read 83,566,150 times
Reputation: 41739
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
and have you been getting your information about this case from watching the trial or from listening to talking heads on TV, i.e. HLN channel?
don't watch daytime TV very often and yes, I think she is as guilty as anyone has ever been.

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top