U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 08:25 PM

288 posts, read 133,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Judge Alex was on HLN and opined that in his experience(1500 cases) as a judge he has seen plenty of people take the stand and lie...He also stated that never has he seen any of these liars charged with perjury!So I don't think she will be charged nor do I think Cindy really cares,it's the public outcry that would result from a perjury charge(especialy if Casey gets DP) that I think will prevent any charges!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2011, 12:18 PM

25,905 posts, read 39,205,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Judge Alex was on HLN and opined that in his experience(1500 cases) as a judge he has seen plenty of people take the stand and lie...He also stated that never has he seen any of these liars charged with perjury!So I don't think she will be charged nor do I think Cindy really cares,it's the public outcry that would result from a perjury charge(especialy if Casey gets DP) that I think will prevent any charges!
He also stated that the State might come to an agreement that she gets some light sentence, probation or something like that....if this trial will be overturn for some reason I'm sure the State wants to prevent to deal with the lying again....

Old 07-03-2011, 01:51 PM

18,678 posts, read 23,284,047 times
The thing is, and I am not being mean or judgmental here, CINDY TOLD A LIE UNDER OATH. That is not a judgement - it is a fact.

An observation of mine - Cindy is not just a "regular mom doing the stuff a regular mom has to do" I do not identify with this woman on any level. She is the very heart of a dysfunctional family, and a style of parenting that is prone to breed unaccountable, entitled and evil children.

The late psychiatrist and author, M.Scott Peck wrote a book about the subject - "People of the Lie"

Cindy is an enabler, but she is also the defacto head of this dysfunctional family. I am completely sure that this woman was in charge, set the moral, emotional, and ethical, tone for the family. It was Cindy, who preferred Casey over her brother, and pronounced her non achieving, self indulgent and reckless daughter "Princess: and gave her a pass on everything - from High School Graduation to, sexual promiscuity,and pathological lies.

I am not a real "Law and Order" person, and I do not believe in the death penalty. I am a huge advocate of life in prison without parole, however.

I do not feel sorry for Cindy. All that she has been through, is the culmination of all that she lat go on. To make herself happy! She wanted to indulge someone and keep her girls at home. She wanted control over her daughter. Having an autonomous young adult daughter who would eventually have a career and leave home. LEAVE HER.

And because of Cindy's selfishness, and abysmal parenting a little girl is dead.

I think that she should be charged and permitted to make a plea bargain.
But she did lie under oath.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 AM

2 posts, read 1,651 times
BS... the jury was paid off, If that was me my mom said the state better get me first and get prison or death because if not she would kill me, that was a helpless little baby... They make my home state look bad....Casey is guilty! I hope that Casey gets what she deserves, CARMA..... When it gets to Casey I hope that is 10x's worse than what little Caylee got, a poor baby killed because her physco mom wanted to party.... She will get what she deserves and she thinks she will be rich and Famous yea and that will be what will get her... SHE IS A GREEDY, PHYSCO, SELFISH LIER..... DONT BUY HER BOOK AND MOVIE SHE THINKS SHE IS GOING TO BE RICH OVER IT NO THE HECK WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASEY WILL KILL AGAIN THEN WHAT? LET HER OFF AGAIN... JUST HOPE IT WONT BE HER NEXT BABY......

Old 07-20-2011, 06:27 AM

2 posts, read 1,651 times
Boooooo casey the us should make sure that casey lives in hell and fear for the rest of her life.... Dont buy her book and movie casey is going to make.... Oh they said casey needs to greave come on she has been in a cell by herself for 2 1/3 years.... Please casey has no feelings just testicals.... I hate casey anthony!!!!!

Old 07-21-2011, 08:21 AM

501 posts, read 1,275,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
The thing is, and I am not being mean or judgmental here, CINDY TOLD A LIE UNDER OATH. That is not a judgement - it is a fact.

An observation of mine - Cindy is not just a "regular mom doing the stuff a regular mom has to do" I do not identify with this woman on any level. She is the very heart of a dysfunctional family, and a style of parenting that is prone to breed unaccountable, entitled and evil children.

The late psychiatrist and author, M.Scott Peck wrote a book about the subject - "People of the Lie"

Cindy is an enabler, but she is also the defacto head of this dysfunctional family. I am completely sure that this woman was in charge, set the moral, emotional, and ethical, tone for the family. It was Cindy, who preferred Casey over her brother, and pronounced her non achieving, self indulgent and reckless daughter "Princess: and gave her a pass on everything - from High School Graduation to, sexual promiscuity,and pathological lies.

I am not a real "Law and Order" person, and I do not believe in the death penalty. I am a huge advocate of life in prison without parole, however.

I do not feel sorry for Cindy. All that she has been through, is the culmination of all that she lat go on. To make herself happy! She wanted to indulge someone and keep her girls at home. She wanted control over her daughter. Having an autonomous young adult daughter who would eventually have a career and leave home. LEAVE HER.

And because of Cindy's selfishness, and abysmal parenting a little girl is dead.

I think that she should be charged and permitted to make a plea bargain.
But she did lie under oath.
Excellent post and I couldn't agree with your analysis more.
I can only give you one rep, but if I could I'd give you ten.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or