U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2011, 04:38 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,313,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
That is what I think. They determined Child Killer not guilty. Okay. Then say it, based on evidence presented she was not guilty. Don't say in the NEXT breath that she killed her child!!!
OR ... don't say not guilty doesn't mean she is innocent!!

Old 07-13-2011, 04:58 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,313,625 times
The money train has already started. St. Martinís Press has commissioned Keith Ablow, a forensic psychiatrist to write the book ... "Inside The Mind of Casey Anthony." This man has never met Casey Anthony or any member of the Anthony family. He's just another talking head.

Keith Ablow Previews 'Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony'

Old 07-13-2011, 05:04 PM

21,689 posts, read 11,148,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
People are upset at these jurors. But leave them alone. They should be left alone, I would say to reflect on their issues--but I think my dog does more reflecting on his ball than these jurors...
Yes, my dog has more common sense. When I open a can of dog food my dog can connect the dots and know she is going to be fed.

This jury can't connect the dots that the body of Caylee is down the street thrown in the muck with duct tape @ her mouth from Casey's home and can't connect any dots to a guilty verdict. That didnt count!

Old 07-13-2011, 05:05 PM

3,752 posts, read 7,493,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
The money train has already started. St. Martinís Press has commissioned Keith Ablow, a forensic psychiatrist to write the book ... "Inside The Mind of Casey Anthony." This man has never met Casey Anthony or any member of the Anthony family. He's just another talking head.

Keith Ablow Previews 'Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony'
As disdainful as this is - anything that doesnt involve that murderous wench receiving a dime - works for me.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:25 PM

22,783 posts, read 16,864,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Tell that to the legions of morons out there directing all the vitriol at the jurors for the verdict.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bosco55David again"

Old 07-13-2011, 05:58 PM

12,408 posts, read 16,497,590 times
There was duct tape found near the body and no testimony that it was over her mouth and nose. I know that most of you say she did it but I keep thinking of those 33% of people on death row in Indiana that were exonerated by dna. Innocent persons are convicted on circumstantial evidence by good people. I think it is the greatest crime to convict a person who did not do the deed. I agree that her actions do not seem normal but there are a lot of people who we see daily who are not normal and that does not mean they are murderers. I think if the jury decided as they did we just have to accept that and go on. She is supposed to get help for her mental problems. That's enough for me.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:15 PM

3,173 posts, read 3,080,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Yes, my dog has more common sense. When I open a can of dog food my dog can connect the dots and know she is going to be fed.

This jury can't connect the dots that the body of Caylee is down the street thrown in the muck with duct tape @ her mouth from Casey's home and can't connect any dots to a guilty verdict. That didnt count!
When a my dog does something wrong, she will get a very guilty look on her face and bow down. She will not get up until I talk in a way where she knows I am not mad about it.

The person that threw the body in the muck doesn't even have the decency of a dog. Then we have a jury that is not as smart as one.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Status: "Be yourself. What's the alternative?" (set 27 days ago)

8,742 posts, read 10,865,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
When a my dog does something wrong, she will get a very guilty look on her face and bow down. She will not get up until I talk in a way where she knows I am not mad about it.

The person that threw the body in the muck doesn't even have the decency of a dog. Then we have a jury that is not as smart as one.
All of my pets have been smarter than the jurors combined. They can figure things out without having to be told everything directly.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:05 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,756,753 times
Hilarious! We have some pretty brilliant dogs! They are reflective, can make logical deductions with minimal information, and have common sense. Not only that, dogs that know what bad behavior is, and demonstrate guilt, that is very high order thinking.

My dog, when needing clarification on where his ball went, will come to me for information and guidance, he does not rely on the other dogs in the dog park.

I don't remember ANY questions for clarification on anything by those jurors! Not one question for the judfe!

Old 07-13-2011, 07:15 PM

4,753 posts, read 12,332,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Tell that to the legions of morons out there directing all the vitriol at the jurors for the verdict.
I don't think we are the morons. Or name-callers generating more heat than light.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or