U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2011, 02:15 PM

14,505 posts, read 23,783,817 times

Advertisements

I cannot fathom the mentality of a person who would be happy psycho Casey got off. Very sick and sad. I just hope they are not parents of young children.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:23 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,904,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
I cannot fathom the mentality of a person who would be happy psycho Casey got off. Very sick and sad. I just hope they are not parents of young children.
They are happy the "justice system worked!"

Casey getting off was just an "unfortunate byproduct" of that greater (in their opinion) goal!

And the more word games you can play while defending this conclusion, the better!

Nauseating.

Old 08-03-2011, 03:35 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,307,633 times
Quote:
Why do you keep multi quoting me? personal attacks arent necessary.

I don't have to justify my opinion of that jury to you.

Negligence in that she threw a dead baby in the trunk of her car, why else would Casey have parked it at the dumpster near Amscot. Its beyond obvious.

Dr vass was intelligent and convincing, if i were on the jury Id have taken notes. Baez simply used a basic smokescreen, a picture of a kid trying to open a sliding glass door doesnt prove she could, at two years old, climb into a pool that high and drown herself. Its utterly ridiculous. A two year cannot swim alone. Or climb a ladder like that. Not everyone is as stupid as that jury was.

One cannot argue with him ... I just don't reply ... he knows EVERYTHING. Just asked him he will tell you how smart he is ... actually I think he is one of the Pinellas 12 or related to one of them or employed by Baez or Mason.

Caylee Marie Anthony is dead ... she is the victim! She did not walk to Suburban Dr and dump herself. Even in the jailhouse visits Casey Anthony continued to lie ... the babysitter has her ... no one listens to me.

Sane, normal people, if a child had drowned would have called 911 immediately. They would not go through all the drama of months and months of LEO and search parties looking for a kidnapped child.

All of the Prosecution's witnesses were first class. Yuri Melich never backed down from any question Baez threw at him. Dr. Garavaglia was excellent on the stand vs Werner Spitz and his ramblings. It was like the A Team witnesses for the prosecution.

The jury doesn't want to be identified because they know they screwed up. They are not afraid, they are ashamed of their verdict.

Old 08-03-2011, 03:56 PM

I agree with you 100%. out of curiosity , isnt two rather young to be swimming in that pool? Most kids get lessons age 5-6 or thereabouts....I havent been to justicequest forum as people were very informed there and fuming about the verdict.

Everyone should boycott the stupid books. If they want to read books written by an idiot they can read "Kendra" lol. That jury proves how bad the FL education system is.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:15 PM

8,710 posts, read 10,405,704 times
Quote:
I agree with you 100%. out of curiosity , isnt two rather young to be swimming in that pool? Most kids get lessons age 5-6 or thereabouts....I havent been to justicequest forum as people were very informed there and fuming about the verdict.

Everyone should boycott the stupid books. If they want to read books written by an idiot they can read "Kendra" lol. That jury proves how bad the FL education system is.
!

...and Kendra's IQ blows CA's away! At least she loves her child!

Old 08-03-2011, 04:48 PM

For the Jury (If they read here) - Page 2 - JusticeQuest

great info and commentaries here for those who cared about justice4 Caylee.

Old 08-03-2011, 06:56 PM

28,206 posts, read 20,755,376 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post

Casey getting off was just an "unfortunate byproduct" of that greater (in their opinion) goal!

And the more word games you can play while defending this conclusion, the better!

Nauseating.

I am the parent of young children. I think that people need to ACCEPT THE FACT (yes, FACT) that Casey was found not guilty and move on. I am not happy about anything in this case.

Nothing nauseating about that!

Old 08-03-2011, 07:10 PM

We dont NEED to accept a murderer, or read books from materialistic jurors. Everyone has an opinion, and unless we currently live in China, is entitled to express it.

That jury would have let Charles Manson off, as there was no "smoking gun". Idiots.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:06 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,307,633 times
Quote:

We had an inground pool installed when our son was 2 years old ... 3 ft shallow end and 10 ft deep end. Fenced with locks on front and back gate too. We installed a lock on the top of our back door that opened onto our patio (not the side like normal locks. ) He wore swimmies on his arms or we would put on his life jacket. He learned to swim early but we still would put the swimmies on his arms. Our local YMCA offers lessons for babies with their mothers.

I belong to Justice Quest ... I just sign in and read. You might want to check out Websleuths ... just scroll down to Caylee Anthony they have good coverage there too. Websleuths is the website that Jose Baez accused Yuri Melich on the stand of 'blogging' on trying to have Yuri impeached ... but it's a message board no blogging. Yuri broke his leg and had about 30 posts on the board when he was at home recouping. He never mentioned Casey Anthony.

I think most of the public ... at least 90% just want to know;

Why she walks?? A travesty of justice!

Why Cindy was allowed to blatantly lie on the stand and the perjury proven during the trial.

Why Jose Baez got away with so much with no repercussions.

How the jury arrived at not guilty after deliberating 10 hours and 40 minutes with time out for lunch during that time frame. Also taking time to make a group pact between them not to talk to the media. There is just something wrong with that picture. There is no way the Pinellas 12 could have reviewed and discussed all the evidence presented, Judge Perry's 26 page instructions with NO QUESTIONS whatsoever.

Those that agree with the verdict and all that happened please don't respond with Caylee Marie Anthony drowned ... I do not believe that for one minute!!! It was not proven to me at least.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 PM

13,931 posts, read 19,160,240 times
Quote:
Why do you keep multi quoting me?
Because it's easier to respond to individual points that way.

Quote:
personal attacks arent necessary.
You haven't got a personal attack from me yet. If that happens, you'll know it. Trust me.

Quote:
I don't have to justify my opinion of that jury to you.
Then why post if you're not willing or able to back up your opinions?

Quote:
Negligence in that she threw a dead baby in the trunk of her car, why else would Casey have parked it at the dumpster near Amscot. Its beyond obvious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01
Negligence is not reporting your child missing or drowned. If that isn't negligence, I don't know what is.
Kimba is right, neither of you know what negligence is. Here's a hint: You cannot commit negligence after someone is already dead.

Quote:
Dr vass was intelligent and convincing
That's called confirmation bias. You have it.

Quote:
if i were on the jury Id have taken notes.
No need to. Everything is documented, verbatim by the court. Those documents are available to the jury upon request.

Quote:
Baez simply used a basic smokescreen, a picture of a kid trying to open a sliding glass door doesnt prove she could, at two years old, climb into a pool that high and drown herself. Its utterly ridiculous. A two year cannot swim alone. Or climb a ladder like that. Not everyone is as stupid as that jury was.
As I've mentioned repeatedly, the defense doesn't have to prove their case. That's even in the jury instructions. They simply need to provide reasonable doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I love how you say that with a negative connotation, like preserving the integrity of the American legal system is somehow less important than enforcing your skewed sense of justice. I guess we should all just operate on emotion and bias and then maybe we can see true justice being performed, like the West Memphis Three, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
actually I think he is one of the Pinellas 12 or related to one of them or employed by Baez or Mason.
Interesting. I was posting almost everyday while the trial was actually in progress, yet I may have been on the jury.

Common sense, meet CarolinaWoman. CarolinaWoman, common sense.

As for being employed by her defense team, that's wrong too and I actually fail to see what they would gain by doing so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or