U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 06:50 PM

32,532 posts, read 30,636,834 times

Advertisements

Jessee Grund (former fiance of Casey Anthony) speaking on the Nancy Grace Show:

"This was all about winning. This was never about the truth."

I think that is very, very true.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:53 PM

9,911 posts, read 9,298,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They never looked for the truth. Never asked a question . Just like in the OJ trial. Caylee wasn't worth it to them! They did not take it seriously at all. They wanted to go home.

May they know the truth sooner or later. May it follow them that they let a murderer free. May Caylee's spirit cry from the grave for justice.
In the beginning I really felt sorry for the jury, sequestered, away from family and friends. Day after day seeing and hearing all the horror that Casey Anthony wrought ... the skull with weeds and roots growing through it ... animals chewing on the bones of that poor baby.

Now I could care less. They either didn't listen to the same trial and evidence I watched or they are dumb as dirt and didn't pay one bit of attention to the trial and merely listened to Jose rambling, whining and doing a very good job of confusing everyone. They didn't consider Caylee Marie Anthony is dead, the case was about Caylee Marie Anthony. That baby did not receive justice today.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:56 PM

4,753 posts, read 6,523,192 times
Carolinawoman- I think it was you who posted about Rosalie Bolin consulting for the defense.

Thank you so much for sharing this juicy morsel with us!! I had never heard about this and I find it utterly fascinating that a woman who married a man convicted and on death row for multiple rapes and murders was on the defense team for Casey Anthony.

Regardless of the fact that I know that there are innocent people sitting in prisons all across this country (and DNA is exonerating them every day), I will always be HIGHLY suspect of any free individual who chooses to marry someone with a life sentence or who is on death row. There is something "not quite right" about that, IMO.

Here are two articles to read about it further:
http://bolinthebutcher.blogspot.com/...st-part-4.html
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tam...y-defense-team

Old 07-05-2011, 06:56 PM

21,657 posts, read 11,115,165 times
This system of things here is doomed. Lies win, murderers win, greed wins , satan wins, immorality wins selfserving people win, materialism wins, shallowness wins.

Good is bad, and bad is good today. The world system is rotting away. This trial is proof.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:57 PM

288 posts, read 133,653 times
Quote:
The jurors murdered justice and killed the justice of Caylee. I hear Casey is still partying with the defense. How sick is that! God will get justice for Caylee. He was there and saw it all . The lies , the coverup of Caylee's whereabouts as she layed down the street in the muck , with maggots eating her flesh. And Casey partied on. Talk about no heart. NO HEART!!
WHERE did you hear Casey is partying with the defense team? I'm under the impression that Casey is back in jail, and was taken back to jail after the verdict. Why in the world would you think that the jailers would let her go across the street to a restaurant to party with the defense team?

Old 07-05-2011, 06:58 PM

9,911 posts, read 9,298,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E E View Post
Carolinawoman- I think it was you who posted about Rosalie Bolin consulting for the defense.

Thank you so much for sharing this juicy morsel with us!! I had never heard about this and I find it utterly fascinating that a woman who married a man convicted and on death row for multiple rapes and murders was on the defense team for Casey Anthony.

Regardless of the fact that I know that there are innocent people sitting in prisons all across this country (and DNA is exonerating them every day), I will always be HIGHLY suspect of any free individual who chooses to marry someone with a life sentence or who is on death row. There is something "not quite right" about that, IMO.
Rosalie gave up custody of her four daughters for Bolin the Butcher!

Old 07-05-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
This system of things here is doomed. Lies win, murderers win, greed wins , satan wins, immorality wins selfserving people win, materialism wins, shallowness wins.

Good is bad, and bad is good today. The world system is rotting away. This trial is proof.
No. This trial is proof that the system works as it was designed to work and it works well.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:59 PM

1,975 posts, read 3,137,798 times
Where's Caylee's dad in all of this? Has he testified or was he interviewed somewhere?

Old 07-05-2011, 07:08 PM

8,004 posts, read 10,035,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Where's Caylee's dad in all of this? Has he testified or was he interviewed somewhere?
Caylee Anthony (http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/woman-claims-massachusetts-man-michael-duggan-is-caylee-anthonys-father-20110629 - broken link)

Check out this possible link. There are several others out there as well, but this certainly sounds plausible! He died in a car accident in 2007.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Of course she will ... a reality show, a movie, a book deal. But the IRS has filed a Federal Tax Lean against her for back taxes over $68,000.00 (taxes on videos she sold for $200,000 of Caylee.) The Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzale trial for defamation is scheduled for late August.

But she will do fine with her imaginary friends Juliette, Annabelle, Jeffrey and son Zachary, Eric Baker ... unfortunately Caylee Marie will never get to play with the imaginary friends Annabelle and Zachary again.
And who would buy her book or go see her movie? As many people who certainly seem to hate her, I can't imagine that she would have many book sales. I know that I think the verdict was the correct verdict, and I wouldn't buy her book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or