Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 05:49 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,870,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
It is being reported on HLN that the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony has said that the Anthonys are getting death threats!!

We are such a very violent society. Amazing how hard, mean, and violent as a society we have become. WHY, WHY, WHY in the world would people threaten to kill the mother and father! I hope law enforcement can track down those threats quickly.
This is probly because people are so shocked over this that they just dont know what to do. They still are so thirsty for justice . . . justice that will never come. In the heat of such rage, its easy to forget who they should really be angry with

Old 07-05-2011, 05:49 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,242,509 times
Quote:
It is being reported on HLN that the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony has said that the Anthonys are getting death threats!!

We are such a very violent society. Amazing how hard, mean, and violent as a society we have become. WHY, WHY, WHY in the world would people threaten to kill the mother and father! I hope law enforcement can track down those threats quickly.
I don't know. Back in the beginning 3 years ago weren't there people coming to stand outside their home and picket against them and yell at and harass them? It seems the sickos have come out of the woodwork ...

Old 07-05-2011, 05:50 PM

288 posts, read 167,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Very true.

Dead child in swamp sells a limited amount of soap. Dead child in swamp killed by whack-job party mom is Nancy Grace gold. Twenty years from now we will still remember who "Tot Mom" is.
lol Someone made a post here today asking if anyone could pry Nancy Grace's eyes off the back of her head after the verdict was read.

Yes, "Tot Mom" has been seared into our brains forever!

Old 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,238,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
so they convicted her of being a liar...

that's what she was guilty of.

so why is it such a stretch to believe that she killed her baby girl?
Everybody lies. Everybody. Doesn't make one a murderer.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:53 PM

33,510 posts, read 18,080,397 times
Casey is guilty of the fact she hid the whereabouts of her daughter for a month. No one saw Caylee. Casey will pay one way or another.

God and justice is not mocked . Casey the liar and murderer of her own flesh and blood is a blight on society. And the people who support this not guilty verdict are not enlightened by the circumstancial evidence which point to murder in the 1st degree. Justice died today for that little girl. Her life was not honored in that courtroom today. Shame on the jury for being decieved by the attacking lies of Biaz on the physical evidence which also was a back up for the guilt of Casey.

8,003 posts, read 11,704,143 times
Quote:

Like I said, those people better get out of there ASAP. Casey is going to have protection, at least for a while. The same can not be said of her parents. I'd be surprised if those making threats against them are not Casey sympathizers! The woman despises her parents. She WILL be looking for revenge. You can be sure she'll keep her own hands clean, but she'll definitely be manipulating some strings to make their lives a living hell.

288 posts, read 167,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I don't know. Back in the beginning 3 years ago weren't there people coming to stand outside their home and picket against them and yell at and harass them? It seems the sickos have come out of the woodwork ...
I don't remember hearing much about this case three years ago, but I wouldn't be surprised if folks did come out to harass the family.

But DEATH THREATS! OMG. How did so many people get so crazy? I mean it doesn't even may any sense to want to kill her parents because a jury found her not guilty. I cannot for the life of me figure out any logic to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
I'm moving to the Middle East. At least they cut your hand off there for stealing.....

UGH!!!!!!!!
Without any proof.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Media reporting or media not reporting on the case, he still should be ashamed of himself. He was passing the blame onto media and people saying Casey was being assasinated for her portrayal. She did not need the media to convince me of that. She lied through her teeth and went off to live the high life and party while her daughter laid dead. She lied about people and where she worked. He should have kept his mouth shut or came up with something a bit more tactful or 'graceful'. I felt like he dishonored Caylee in that essence. He was not correct in doing what he did and on the jury that I served on no one gloated.
Of course the media influenced our view of Casey Anthony. We would know nothing of the case without it.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:56 PM

5,328 posts, read 8,517,594 times
It was announced yesterday that the Anthony's neighborhood would be blocked by police after the verdict was announced....only residents who live there can get in.

I find myself wondering, what REALLY happened to Cayley? And who in the Anthony family knew what.

I wonder if we will ever find out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.