Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 10:11 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,939,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by E E View Post
For all the avid posters on this thread- I would like to toss this one out to you:

Please post YOUR particular theory as to what happened to Cayley.

Cayley while she went out clubbing.
I agree with your theory. But I do think it was an accident, Casey's was at Tony Lazzros (her current boyfriend.) Tony had people sleeping on the couch and floors. They all wanted to go out and party. Casey couldn't find a babysitter for Caylee, remember she and her parents were estranged at the time. Any of us with children know how two year olds can be. They may sleep all night or get up in the middle of the night and want to play. So Casey wants to find something that will put Caylee to sleep for the night so she can go out with Tony. It's all downhill from there.

Here is another timeline a lady compiled of the 31 days:

Casey Anthony - 31 Days

Old 07-05-2011, 10:17 PM

5,328 posts, read 8,512,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I agree with your theory. But I do think it was an accident, Casey's was at Tony Lazzros (her current boyfriend.) Tony had people sleeping on the couch and floors. They all wanted to go out and party. Casey couldn't find a babysitter for Caylee, remember she and her parents were estranged at the time. Any of us with children know how two year olds can be. They may sleep all night or get up in the middle of the night and want to play. So Casey wants to find something that will put Caylee to sleep for the night so she can go out with Tony. It's all downhill from there.

Here is another timeline a lady compiled of the 31 days:

Casey Anthony - 31 Days
wow, that is a detailed timeline - amazing amount of work to make something like that!!

Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 PM

I thought this was interesting-

posted on MySpace by Cindy on July 3, 2008:

Thursday, July 03, 2008: my caylee is missing She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Old 07-05-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
I thought this was interesting-

posted on MySpace by Cindy on July 3, 2008:

Thursday, July 03, 2008: my caylee is missing She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
Yet ... that mother's love came out in Cindy again when she lied on the stand about the computer searches.

I will never believe Caylee drowned. Casey Anthony is dangerous and the jury is letting her walk free. Casey would have been safer in prison where she couldn't ever do further harm to any one.

I wonder if the 12 jurors are sleeping well tonight.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:56 PM

Here is an interesting internet radio program discussing the case and verdict -

Casey Anthony Not Guilty 07/05 by Websleuths | Blog Talk Radio

Old 07-05-2011, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Here is an interesting internet radio program discussing the case and verdict -

Casey Anthony Not Guilty 07/05 by Websleuths | Blog Talk Radio

Do you belong to Websleuths too? LOL That is a good website. You know Yuri Melich lead detective in the Casey Anthony case belongs too. Baez asked Yuri about 'blogging' at Websleuths and it is not a blog just a message board. Lots of difference. He only posted long ago when he broke his leg and was recovering at home and never mentioned the case at all. I will PM you his Websleuths name.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:45 PM

288 posts, read 167,405 times
Default I'm Surprised Nancy Grace's Head Didn't Explode When She Heard the Verdict!

Ms. Grace is anything but "graceful" on her show tonight. She's slamming everybody from the defense lawyers to the jurors. And proclaiming that the "Devil Is Dancing Tonight"...........

She's accusing the jurors of just going back for deliberations and "making stuff up." This coming from a woman who has a law degree and has been reprimanded for unethical behavior in a couple of her cases.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Yet ... that mother's love came out in Cindy again when she lied on the stand about the computer searches.

I will never believe Caylee drowned. Casey Anthony is dangerous and the jury is letting her walk free. Casey would have been safer in prison where she couldn't ever do further harm to any one.

I wonder if the 12 jurors are sleeping well tonight.
They might be sleeping well if they don't have to be concerned about getting death threats or being physically harmed if the media finds out who they are.

Contrary to popular belief, there is not always a dangerous, evil person responsible every time a person dies or is killed. Accidents do happen. You cannot possibly know as a matter of fact that Casey Anthony intentionally killed her daughter. And my bet is that you have been mistaken in some of your beliefs throughout your life, and that you have been wrong in some of your predictions throughout your life.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:01 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,563,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorMama View Post
Drivers in Miami. Heat...that doesn't mean that I think people in the state are stupid...if you're trying to prove a point, it's not working.

You are insulting the jurors. Do you really think they came to this decision lightly? I do not believe they are stupid nor do I believe, that everyone in FL is stupid. Are there stupid people there? Of course, just as there are stupid people all. over. the. world. All that prove is that there are stupid people all over the world, it does not prove that the jury was stupid nor that everyone in FL is stupid. This is such a ridiculous conversation.

The ones that are going to talk to the media are alternate jurors, last I heard. The 12 who gave the verdict had no interest in speaking with the media.

FL does many things backwards. Instead of moving the trial out of Orange County they went and got jurors from Pinellas County, it took them several weeks to find people willing and or able to be sequestered for several weeks in a strange city.

Most states move high profile trials out of the county where the crime took place, not bring jurors in from another county.

I saw what they went through on the news, they interviewed hundreds of perspective jurors before they could come up with the ones that would go to Orlando.

They didn't get the cream of the crop. I saw the alternate juror, he was not what you would call well spoken.

Even the news commentator was taken aback.

They didn't even ask any questions.

One of them was very concerned with being able to make a cruise they had booked.

I really think they just wanted it over.

These are not bright people.

If there was ever a case for getting rid of jury trials this would be it.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorMama View Post
Unfortunately, a number of lawyers disagree with you. "It smells like..." is always an opinion regardless of where you work. There was no proof of decomposition in the trunk, you are incorrect.

Those were mere examples of types of evidence that could be found, they were not all encompassing; not the ONLY evidence that could be found. The fact of the matter remains, it is much easier to find evidence in a death hours old as compared to one months old.

It doesn't mean nothing if it can't be connected to the suspect, the fact is, they could not determine how she died or when. That has nothing to do with the suspect. There is no telling when or how she died.

And really, if cases could be summed up that quickly, we wouldn't have trials that last for weeks. The fact is, cases like that are not summed up in one paragraph. You're trying to compare a one paragraph hypothetical to a 6 or so week long trial and a body that was found 5-6 months later. It's ridiculous.
(the system won't let me rep you again)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.