Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2011, 02:09 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Casey's Aunt speaks of case. Juror # 3 speaks.

‪Casey Anthony's Aunt Furious at Verdict [FOX 7-07-2011]‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-16-2011, 02:40 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,246,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
There is a big difference in regular posters on this board who analyze crime, and discuss cases with rational logic, and those who post simply to be arbitrary, and contentious. I work with someone like this, I say black, she says white, for no other reason than to provoke antaganism.

There is nothing wrong with opposing view points, and contrasting opinions. But there has been an unpleasant "tone" recently. Let's all stay friendly, and not be rude.

Many of us are interested in the Casey Anthony trial, it is sensational, and because I live in the area, it has been very personal. I will fully admit personal animosity towards Casey Anthony, people here searched for her child, looking for a live child. Not knowing that the Mother spun a fantastic web of lies. Why would any Mother with a missing child do that? Orlando had pictures of Caylee everywhere, and people were trying to think if they had seen her, to give the police information to help the police find her, alive. The people of Orlando were horribly betrayed, and felt personal grief when Caylee was found, dead.

It is difficult for many of us to accept that a child can be found in a trash bag in a ditch, with duct tape attatched to the hair on her skull, and no one is held accountable for that. If Caylee had died in a tragic accident, she should have been buried in a pretty white coffin, with pink satin, not thrown in a trash bag and dumped in a swamp. Can we all agree on that issue?
Your last paragraph says it all. SOMEONE put that child in a bag and tossed her into a swamp as if she were trash. There is NO WAY anyone can tell me that it was any type of accident. Jasper...your post makes so much sense!

Vicki

Old 07-16-2011, 02:45 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
when they admitted that Caylee died in the pool.
Aye. Now there's the rub, David! You call it an "admonition". I call it the figment of Casey's imagination that she sold Baez on and which Baez sold to the jury.

Figment of her imagination or bold-faced lie. Take your pick.

Old 07-16-2011, 02:50 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Aye. Now there's the rub, David! You call it an "admonition". I call it the figment of Casey's imagination that she sold Baez on and which Baez sold to the jury.

Figment of her imagination or bold-faced lie. Take your pick.
Maybe, but the prosecution could not disprove it.

Old 07-16-2011, 04:33 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Eh, I am not here to argue. I just have a different opinion and voice it.

Old 07-16-2011, 04:53 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:

Anyones common sense disproves it... if a child drowns in the pool or found in the pool one calls 911.. to save the child.. why would any mother after finding her child in the pool take her and throw her away in the muck? . We see Casey speak with lies to save herself from what she did.. no one tosses their child in the woods other than one guilty of killing them..

Old 07-16-2011, 04:53 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Obviously.

Old 07-16-2011, 07:26 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
No one who loved that child could have thrown her away like trash. I have unfortunately been to more than my share of children's funerals, they are all sad, with a beautiful memorial, and usually small white flowers and baby's breath wreath. My son is a mortician, and frequently his company will do funerals for children at cost or even lose money on them, almost unheard of in big business.

No mother that loved her child would have done that, no matter how warped and wierd she thinks. I have been to funerals of babies who died because the Mothers were drug addicts, and those Mothers grieved that their addiction contributed to their child's death, women who grew up in foster homes, ghetto neighborhoods, women straight out of prison, from homeless shelters, who do not throw their dead babies away like trash.

Only someone who blamed an innocent child for missing a party could have that type of callousness. If caylee had been alive, Casey probably could not have spent the next day in bed with her boyfriend. Did any of those jurors think about that?

Old 07-16-2011, 08:58 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
The Biography Channel had an interesting program on Casey Anthony and her family. I have DirecTV and it's channel 266. This family has had problems for a long time. When Casey was bailed out of jail, she wore big white sunglasses and asked one of the bodyguards "Do I look like Jackie O?"

Casey Anthony: How Did We Get Here?

The Biography Channel Schedule

Old 07-16-2011, 09:05 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Really, HLN, needs to move on. They now have a two hour special on now, "Justice for Caylee". Really, enough already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime