U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 01:29 PM

288 posts, read 134,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It helped OJ only for how long? I don't expect Casey to change....but the interesting next question will be...

Where will Casey stay when she get set free...?
Neighbors already came on tv wishing she won't be back in their neighborhood. The parents who she accused of "nice" things would "love" to have her home again....maybe she wants to call Tony first.

With this verdict it will make her feel "entitled" and proud of being able to fool everybody and she will feel that the entire world will believe George was there when Caylee drowned...she will feel bigger than life.

Soon she will change her appearance perhaps get some plastic surgery from money that comes in and going out to party. In her jail letters she wrote she wants to get pregnant a.s.a.p. when she gets out!

This is not the last we will hear of this Not Guilty Casey...but as Jasper said...Not guilty doesn't mean she is innocent!
bentlebee, how can you think that you can possibly put yourself in the mind of someone who is a total stranger to you and believe that you can know what she thinks, what motivates her, and what she will do? I mean, think about it. ALL you know about this woman is what you have read or heard in the media. You have no personal knowledge or connection with this woman.

Has anyone, any mental health expert, ever examined Casey Anthony, tested her, and diagnosed her as a sociopath? NO. I've heard a lot of people on TV, who are being PAID to be on TV and talk about Casey, say she is a sociopath, but the bottom line is that NONE of these people have actually personally, professionally, evaluated Casey Anthony and given a diagnosis. You should stop and think about why these people on TV are there every day bashing this woman; THEY ARE GETTING PAID AND A LOT OF FREE PUBLICITY.

As for where Casey will "stay" when she gets out, my guess is that the legal team may find a safe place for her to stay. Those people know Casey Anthony better than probably almost anybody at this point. I would be shocked if she were just thrown out to the "wolves" when she is released. Her parents' home would not be a good situation for anybody.

As for OJ Simpson, he was MUCH older than Casey is now when he was on trial. He was already a well known celebrity. It is true that it's unlikely someone like OJ could have changed after his experience. Casey is VERY YOUNG. Her legal team was not what people would consider a "dream team" like OJ's lawyers. Someone as young as Casey can learn from this experience.

Of course, life will be enormously difficult for her because of the huge wave of hatred for her out there. I just don't understand why so many people seem to get so much pleasure from making dire predictions about her future! She has become the ultimate scapegoat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
You have a very optimistic outlook. When it comes to Casey Anthony, I am much more pessimistic. I consider her a sociopath (even if by some miracle she had nothing to do with Caylee's death) from her lying and stealing all in a totally self-centered fog to get what she wants for herself. Only Casey matters to Casey. She will throw everyone else under the bus when it comes to the "great I am." Look how she did her father and brother. Sociopaths don't change for the better because they can't. It's hardwired in their brains. They can only feel for themselves, not others. Other people are not loved or seen as having any rights. To them other people are tools to use to get what they want OR obstacles to be eliminated if other people prevent them from getting what they want.

I agree with the people that say she's going to be in the news again and in trouble with the law again, even after this close call with the death penalty. Take a look at another sociopath who had a very serious brush with the law for the death of another person (Natalee Holloway) ... Joran van der Sloot. Look where he ended up. I don't see any changes in personality and behavior for the better when it comes to Casey Anthony either.
I don't agree that Casey Anthony is a sociopath. I have not seen or heard of any professional testing and psychological evaluation of Casey Anthony diagnosing her as a sociopath. She has been "labeled" as a sociopath only by the talking heads on TV who are getting PAID to sensationalize this case. I'm not trustful of such a "diagnosis."

Old 07-06-2011, 01:36 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,327,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post

I like to think that maybe this horrific experience of being on trial for her life will motivate her to change.

That's a good one I needed a laugh today! Thanks Morgain.

She has pulled off the biggest coup of her life ... "WOW AWESOME says Casey I DID IT!!" "I am invincible" as she giggles to herself "these foolish people believed me!"

Maybe she can appear on one of those TV evangelists shows ... go on the stage and get the "SLAP" on the forehead, fall to the floor and is "HEALED" of her narcissistic personality.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:37 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,965,610 times
Quote:
bentlebee, how can you think that you can possibly put yourself in the mind of someone who is a total stranger to you and believe that you can know what she thinks, what motivates her, and what she will do? I mean, think about it. ALL you know about this woman is what you have read or heard in the media. You have no personal knowledge or connection with this woman.

Has anyone, any mental health expert, ever examined Casey Anthony, tested her, and diagnosed her as a sociopath? NO. I've heard a lot of people on TV, who are being PAID to be on TV and talk about Casey, say she is a sociopath, but the bottom line is that NONE of these people have actually personally, professionally, evaluated Casey Anthony and given a diagnosis. You should stop and think about why these people on TV are there every day bashing this woman; THEY ARE GETTING PAID AND A LOT OF FREE PUBLICITY.

As for where Casey will "stay" when she gets out, my guess is that the legal team may find a safe place for her to stay. Those people know Casey Anthony better than probably almost anybody at this point. I would be shocked if she were just thrown out to the "wolves" when she is released. Her parents' home would not be a good situation for anybody.

As for OJ Simpson, he was MUCH older than Casey is now when he was on trial. He was already a well known celebrity. It is true that it's unlikely someone like OJ could have changed after his experience. Casey is VERY YOUNG. Her legal team was not what people would consider a "dream team" like OJ's lawyers. Someone as young as Casey can learn from this experience.

Of course, life will be enormously difficult for her because of the huge wave of hatred for her out there. I just don't understand why so many people seem to get so much pleasure from making dire predictions about her future! She has become the ultimate scapegoat.
I don't get any pleasure out of it. I just DO think she will have more legal trouble in the future. Who really knows though. Nobody. Time will tell is all we can really count on.

She is the "ultimate scapegoat" because she killed her kid, a major taboo in this society, as it should be. Even you stated you think she killed Caylee, albeit accidentally. Her actions after Caylee's "disappearance" all showed a callous and uncaring attitude towards the "lost child" and that didn't help either, especially when it comes to people judging her as a sociopath.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:47 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,327,945 times
Quote:
She has become the ultimate scapegoat.
Nope she has become ... bless her heart ... the victim! Poor poor Casey wrongly accused.

That is what is so pitiful and sad about this entire travesty of justice. The real victim here is Caylee Marie Anthony.

Old 07-06-2011, 02:17 PM

8,231 posts, read 11,636,727 times
Hopefully Texas Equsearch will also file a suit against casey and baez. It appears as though it is there intent.

Also, don't forget CBS paid casey $200K for exclusive rights to some pictures at one point. I feel certain that is how baez got "paid".

Old 07-06-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
[/b]

That's a good one I needed a laugh today! Thanks Morgain.

She has pulled off the biggest coup of her life ... "WOW AWESOME says Casey I DID IT!!" "I am invincible" as she giggles to herself "these foolish people believed me!"

Maybe she can appear on one of those TV evangelists shows ... go on the stage and get the "SLAP" on the forehead, fall to the floor and is "HEALED" of her narcissistic personality.
My pleasure. Glad to give you a laugh, that's good for your health and healing.

Okay. My take on what Casey is thinking. "OMG! They understood that I didn't murder my daughter! I am the most fortunate person in the world today! I have been given a second chance. I will now dedicate my life to doing good."

Old 07-06-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Nope she has become ... bless her heart ... the victim! Poor poor Casey wrongly accused.

That is what is so pitiful and sad about this entire travesty of justice. The real victim here is Caylee Marie Anthony.
It isn't either or. There are two victims. Casey has been "lynched" by the tabloid TV. Fortunately she did not become a victim of Florida's death penalty.

Nobody is forgetting about Caylee. However, there is absolutely NOTHING which will bring her back. If she had been killed in an auto accident, it would be the same. I can't figure out how wrongfully convicting her mother of murdering her would honor Caylee.

Do you think that somehow Caylee is in an afterlife now NEEDING to have her mother convicted to make her happy? NOTHING is ever going to bring her back or ever make this situation okay. Never. Dead people are dead and move on to whatever happens after this life. I personally don't think they are concerned with things like imperfect human justice or revenge.

Old 07-06-2011, 03:38 PM

26,000 posts, read 39,295,903 times
Quote:
It isn't either or. There are two victims. Casey has been "lynched" by the tabloid TV. Fortunately she did not become a victim of Florida's death penalty.

Nobody is forgetting about Caylee. However, there is absolutely NOTHING which will bring her back. If she had been killed in an auto accident, it would be the same. I can't figure out how wrongfully convicting her mother of murdering her would honor Caylee.

Do you think that somehow Caylee is in an afterlife now NEEDING to have her mother convicted to make her happy? NOTHING is ever going to bring her back or ever make this situation okay. Never. Dead people are dead and move on to whatever happens after this life. I personally don't think they are concerned with things like imperfect human justice or revenge.
Casey a victim? Of what? She destroyed her parents life...!....perhaps this family is very disturbed but the parents were honest working people while their daughter was nothing than a lying b...., stealing (proved in a court of law)

I think I'm stupid for even replying to your post and better ignore them if you think she really is a victim...people always search for the same kind of people and admire people of the same kind...many of your post have raised a red flag to me, but that is my personal opinion and you are entitled to your opinion and from now on I better ignore them....

Btw even her own defense lawyer called her a sick liar in maybe a different wording but just read the transcript about his opening statement in which he also acknowledged that she was aware of the death o the little girl from day one...so she can answer the question real soon with Baez on her side, and trying to stop any "difficult" hurtful questions...mind my words....she doesn't need him on her side since she can't incriminate herself due to double jeopardy, so no need for Baez to sit there, only for him to get additional money.

Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 PM

26,000 posts, read 39,295,903 times
Casey is already subpoenaed for July 19th for the Zanaida case. Morgan &Morgan wants to prevent Casey from benefitting from this case....look on baynews9.com for the latest...

I'm typing this on my IPad and don't know hoe to copy and paste the link...maybe later from my laptop

It will be a media circus for that ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or