U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-08-2011, 07:11 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,747,850 times
Reputation: 16599

Advertisements

Does someone have a list of murderers who have gotten away with the crime? If you could scale it down to child murderers, I'd greatly appreciate it.

 
Old 07-08-2011, 07:16 PM
 
Location: tampa bay
6,587 posts, read 6,825,736 times
Reputation: 9856
I always thought Patsy killed her in a fit of rage (possibly due to a bed wetting issue) and John Ramsey helped her cover it up.No way Patsy knew how to make that kind of garrot.And a practice ransom note written on paper from the house is leads to parents. Could Burke at nine have done it ? Maybe but much less likely!
 
Old 07-08-2011, 07:35 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,747,850 times
Reputation: 16599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I always thought Patsy killed her in a fit of rage (possibly due to a bed wetting issue) and John Ramsey helped her cover it up.No way Patsy knew how to make that kind of garrot.And a practice ransom note written on paper from the house is leads to parents. Could Burke at nine have done it ? Maybe but much less likely!
But that crack in her skull is a clean break and LARGE. That would have been one hell of a hit to render that type of damage. I can't imagine a fit of rage that horrific.
 
Old 07-08-2011, 08:01 PM
 
Location: tampa bay
6,587 posts, read 6,825,736 times
Reputation: 9856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
But that crack in her skull is a clean break and LARGE. That would have been one hell of a hit to render that type of damage. I can't imagine a fit of rage that horrific.
I hate to give it that much thought but if she pulled her from the bed and JonBenet struck her head on furniture??It's so awful to imagine but how could a 9 year old Burke inflict such a wound?
 
Old 07-08-2011, 08:36 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,747,850 times
Reputation: 16599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I hate to give it that much thought but if she pulled her from the bed and JonBenet struck her head on furniture??It's so awful to imagine but how could a 9 year old Burke inflict such a wound?
Oh I agree about Burke. But even striking one's head on furniture couldn't cause that much damage, could it?
 
Old 07-08-2011, 10:28 PM
 
Location: tampa bay
6,587 posts, read 6,825,736 times
Reputation: 9856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Oh I agree about Burke. But even striking one's head on furniture couldn't cause that much damage, could it?
Yikes I'm not sure!
 
Old 07-09-2011, 12:18 AM
 
Location: Out there somewhere...a traveling man.
39,548 posts, read 47,744,756 times
Reputation: 110414
The FBI with their DNA tests cleared all of the Ramsey family members of this crime back in 2008.
 
Old 07-09-2011, 05:48 AM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,722,131 times
Reputation: 26118
Margritte25- to find statistics of child homocides would probably not be difficult, but to find out about murderers that "get off" would be more difficult, becasue as in JonBenet's case, there was no one charged with her murder, and in Caylee Anthony's case, no one was convicted of her murder (accident not ruled out), so even there, is Caylee Anthony considered "killed" or not?
 
Old 07-09-2011, 10:38 AM
 
5,346 posts, read 3,370,831 times
Reputation: 545
Some people say it was a satanic ritual and the authorities helped to cover it up... It seems the parents didn't do it... but they knew what happened... There are still no answers as to how Caylee Anthony died either...
 
Old 07-09-2011, 04:46 PM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,722,131 times
Reputation: 26118
Wierd. Why would anyone care about a kid peeing in bed? Only a controlling, perfectionist...like those Moms in "Toddlers and Tiaras"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top