U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 01:00 PM

6,603 posts, read 6,882,936 times

Advertisements

I think any company that tries to do business with her will experience the mother of all backlashes!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2011, 01:31 PM

21,956 posts, read 21,568,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I think any company that tries to do business with her will experience the mother of all backlashes!!
I would hope so. And anyone who would buy or watch anything about his case from a company or person that profited should feel just as guilty for their sick interest!!

Old 07-11-2011, 02:12 PM

452 posts, read 772,974 times
Thumbs down No excuses.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
I hope she is free tomorrow too, I think she deserves a second chance! She was a young and irresponsible mother and I hope this experience helped her learn from that.
Give me a break!

There are lots of single mothers struggling to survive today, some of them work two jobs to raise their children, and they do not kill them. This woman is a middle-class spoiled brat. She had her mother and father who dotted over the child constantly, and who were taking care of her, until Casey decided to move out because she could not live with the rules and regulations imposed by her parents, who wanted her to take responsibility for her actions. She wanted to party all the time, and she did not want to be a mother.

One of the problems is that she received an excellent defense, and the circumstancial evidence presented was dismissed by a jury of her peers, who was flimsy, unknowledgeable, and wanted to get home fast.

The reality is: This is a DUMB state. They could not even vote correctly, and several years' ago, in the City of Orlando, there were two cases in two different hospitals in which people were taken out, and given the WRONG organs.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:20 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,477,407 times
I look for TMZ.com to report on where Casey Anthony will be living within hours of her arrival. Maybe the National Enquirer will get the first tip. It won't surprise me...

Old 07-12-2011, 12:08 AM

2,533 posts, read 5,395,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
I hope she is free tomorrow too, I think she deserves a second chance! She was a young and irresponsible mother and I hope this experience helped her learn from that.
You hope the experience of killing her daughter will help her learn from that? You obviously haven't been following this case for the past three years. It's too bad the defence threw out her diary being brought into evidence. This entry was 5 days after Caylee died.

"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
The child wasn't missing. She was dead. Reporting her missing could have been filing a false police report. See, how absurd these arguments can get.
Reporting her missing when she knew she was dead WAS filing a false report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
I am wondering how much information some posters here have been exposed to. From the postings, I assume awareness is fairly superficial. If you followed this deeply, closely and objectively, it would be hard to believe she is not guilty of murder.

She is a very dangerous person. A true sociopath - and unwilling to accept responsibility for her actions, believing she is always a victim. The sad thing is, she'll be back. I just hope no one else dies. God forbid she procreates - that is a terrifying thought.
Finally, a poster who has followed this case. She was guilty and is walking. The state overshot w/ the DP, even tho I think she's guilty. They relied on a compentent jury w/ at least some lights on upstairs. The jurors didn't bother to ask questions or review evidence. The jurors didn't understand the charges and that Casey could have at least been given 25+ years for child negligent. The jurors were ready to go home, one was probably only thinking about the cruise the next day. Whether murder or accidental, Casey disposed of Caylee in an inappropriate manner. She wrapped her in the Winnie the Pooh blanket from Caylee's bedroom, stuffed her into two garbage bags and then into the laundry bag that came from her garage and threw her out like trash. That in itself deserves punishment. The duct tape remains to be questionable, but it was traced to the Anthony's home. Three strands were stuck to the hair, meaning it was most likely around the face. Another strand several feet away was probably around the wrists which were scattered away by wild animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post
when I see this pic, I think she didn't do it:
http://www.jillstanek.com/wp/wp-cont...83110_03_1.jpg

because they have all these negative pics of her all over the web, such as her making out with a girl, a guy grabbing her breast, and her dressing slutty... but her character doesn't foretell if she killed her daughter, yet she did party after her daughter went missing... There's also many unanswered questions about her case...

Overall, I hope people will leave her alone and not bother her, but instead help her rebuild her life into becoming a better person.
So, you can look at pictures of Scott Peterson being all lovely w/ Lacy and think he didn't do it either? It's not the pictures I see of Casey w/ Caylee before June 16th I question. She spent the entire next day in bed w/ her bf. It's fact that for 31 days Casey went on w/ her life w/o a care in the world over Caylee. She partied, stole from friends and never once looked for or showed remorse for her baby girl. The unanswered questions to this case are only due to you not following this from day one. I so wish her diary and MySpace could have been admitted into evidence. Casey wanted Caylee out of her life, simple as that.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:03 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,863,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
NOTHING can make up for what she has done. I'll change that to I, seriously, doubt she'll change and wouldn't give her 2 cents if she did. Justice will never be done in this case. She deserves, at least, life in prison whether she changes or not and I really doubt she will. Anyone who can party while her child rots in a swamp is not even human.
but there is no PROOF she did it so how can you give someone life for a crime you can not prove? I sure hope you don't end up arrested for something you did not do and end up in the electric chair.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I doubt it since it shows on this board alone that people are very interested in her some are obsessed with her an any thing she does or will do.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
I would hope so. And anyone who would buy or watch anything about his case from a company or person that profited should feel just as guilty for their sick interest!!
but it was okay to watch the FREE court house action. How ironic.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
She'll be vilified like OJ. Constantly scorned and harassed by the public; unwanted in pubs, restaurants, and other venues; unable to truly walk free on the streets lest somebody try to kill her. The book publishers won't touch her for years and when they do they'll have to do so anonymously.

You are way off OJ was living the good life after his case he was jet setting with the creme de la creme playing glof getting VIP treatment and VIP access to the best of the best private clubs. He attended parties had parties with several VIPs for years untill he was convicted of his 2nd crime in vegas.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:13 AM

I think what happened was Casey's parents were bad parents and taught casey to lie since she was a child.

I think the child may have drowend in the pool and Casey panicked and tried to hide the baby and her parents helped cover this up later on when they learned the truth. I do not think this girl killed her child on purpose.

As for her going out or getting a tatoo . That seems to be the way she would handle issues in the past her parents taught her how to lie, cheat, steal an in the past she would run off an act wild to let go of the pain of her parents.

Not saying what she did was right but, I do not thing she killed this child but she did lie and she may have covered up the fact that this was a accident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime