U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 03:36 AM

25,909 posts, read 39,205,212 times

Advertisements

Mason was on tv last night and stated that the people who protested and who were outraged about the verdict should move to Iran!!!!

OMG. I don't think Mr. Mason made himself more believable and loved. Perhaps he better move and shut up before he is making more of a fool out of himself after already putting his middle finger up, celebrating in public that the person seen as the murderer of the little girl, is walking free.

Even if she is innocent, which I have a hard time believing...then still you don't celebrate in public, that is uncalled for for a defense team. After all this trial was to give justice to Caylee.

Why didn't Mason call to catch the real killer if his client didn't do it! Where is the drosning proof, sex abuse proof and he is the one calling other people names....wow!

I don't think anybody will buy his book other than the defense team, and his family...hope his family is large...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 03:53 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,849,016 times
i agree that the lawyers should not have celebrated there was nothing to celebrate the child died and the case is not solved.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:30 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,079,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
i agree that the lawyers should not have celebrated there was nothing to celebrate the child died and the case is not solved.
The case is solved. Anybody that paid attention to the evidence and had an ounce of common sense knows it is solved but sad to say, THE MURDERER WENT FREE.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
The case is solved. Anybody that paid attention to the evidence and had an ounce of common sense knows it is solved but sad to say, THE MURDERER WENT FREE.
Beg to differ since forensic doctors can not even figure out how the child died . SO the case is still open very possible the child drowned and CA panicked and maybe her parents have something to do with it.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:30 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,079,537 times
Quote:
Beg to differ since forensic doctors can not even figure out how the child died . SO the case is still open very possible the child drowned and CA panicked and maybe her parents have something to do with it.
And is this why the child had duct tape on her mouth? Because she drowned?
Is this why she sat in jail for 3 years, because her child drowned?
Is this why for 6 months she said the "babysitter that did not exist" did it?
The parents had nothing to do with this and this is just the jury's ignorant conclusion that got them out of the door early.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
And is this why the child had duct tape on her mouth? Because she drowned?
Is this why she sat in jail for 3 years, because her child drowned?
Is this why for 6 months she said the "babysitter that did not exist" did it?
The parents had nothing to do with this and this is just the jury's ignorant conclusion that got them out of the door early.

SHe did not sit in jail becuse her child drowned she was still innocent and was proven not guilty!

She did lie and she was given a misdomeanor

THe parents had a lot to do with it fact the mother even lied on the stand about the chloride

THe parents are much apart of what happend to the child and their daughter becoming the person she has become

As per the JUry they were not given any prove that CA killed anyone all they could prove was that she lied not even the doctors can tell you how or who killed this child.

Its possible the child drowned and CA panicked and made it look like some one abducted her and added tape to the childs face. maybe the parents did it maybe a friend helped her do it.

This girl was raised with parents who were liars and taught her how to lie. SHe is a young adult an all she knows is lying so she needs help she does not need people after her in a witch hunt.

Common sense get her help so she can be a better person instead of constantly stoning her.

She has rights too and no one has the right to harm her.

People need to GET OVER IT an accept the jurys decision! THe case is OVER DEAL WITH IT!

Old 07-12-2011, 07:45 AM

1,422 posts, read 4,640,423 times
Quote:
You missed their point. They are LAWYERS and they WON THEIR CASE. That's what they care about: winning. I guess they can rationalize things in their legal minds. Someone on TV last night said a defense attorney's job is not to find the truth but rather to garner as much reasonable doubt as possible.

BS. That's not what they're charged with. They are supposed to provide a client with "the best defense possible within the law." That means protect client rights. The does not mean "get them off." But in the legal profession, that's what it equates to in practice: getting the client off. And Baez was unethical, i.e., not within the law. Mason was complicit in this lack of ethics by participating in it. Plus he's a self-righteous a$$.

I'm sick of hearing defense lawyers spew their "justice" crap. Baez said he is happy he got justice for Caylee. Really? I hope he slithers on his belly into oblivion once Casey fades from the public view, which I hope is tout de suite.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:18 AM

how was baez unethical and allowed to continue they way he did in the court room? He must have been in compliance that judge was tuff and did not take any bs from anyone I LIKED HIM

Old 07-12-2011, 08:24 AM

12,329 posts, read 18,437,797 times
Quote:
Its possible the child drowned and CA panicked and made it look like some one abducted her and added tape to the childs face. maybe the parents did it maybe a friend helped her do it.
Come on, you can't seriously believe that. The jury had doubts and could not convict. But, really, after putting all the pieces together, I don't think anyone can seriously conclude that.
Accidental death from application of xanax or chloriform, maybe, but that is negligent homocide...and that's what she should have been convicted of (manslaughter). But she did not drown and her parents had nothing to do with it. How could you see those jailhouse discussions with parents and child and possibly consider that? Do you think the parents staged and acted out multiple discussions with Casey to ask about her missing daughter, knowing she was already dead?

Old 07-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Status: "Be yourself. What's the alternative?" (set 27 days ago)

8,742 posts, read 10,862,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Mason was on tv last night and stated that the people who protested and who were outraged about the verdict should move to Iran!!!!

OMG. I don't think Mr. Mason made himself more believable and loved. Perhaps he better move and shut up before he is making more of a fool out of himself after already putting his middle finger up, celebrating in public that the person seen as the murderer of the little girl, is walking free.

Even if she is innocent, which I have a hard time believing...then still you don't celebrate in public, that is uncalled for for a defense team. After all this trial was to give justice to Caylee.

Why didn't Mason call to catch the real killer if his client didn't do it! Where is the drosning proof, sex abuse proof and he is the one calling other people names....wow!

I don't think anybody will buy his book other than the defense team, and his family...hope his family is large...
His comment about moving to Iran is another inappropriate, over the top comment, in addition to his middle finger gesturing. Sounds like he can't handle the heat he's getting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime