U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-16-2011, 11:11 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,862,619 times
Reputation: 7242

Advertisements

BREAKING NOW: CASEY ANTHONY HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!! iT HAPPENED RIGHT AROUND 12:30. iT TOOK ONLY SECONDS FOR JOSE BAEZ TO ESCORT HER OUT THE DOOR. SHE THEN WENT IN AN SUV TO AN AIRPORT WHERE SHE BOARDED A JET THAT ORIGINATED FROM OHIO. WHERE TO? NOBODY KNOWS......

Source: Vinnie politan of HLN. I subscribed to his twitter feed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-17-2011, 04:40 AM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,586,618 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
BREAKING NOW: CASEY ANTHONY HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!! iT HAPPENED RIGHT AROUND 12:30. iT TOOK ONLY SECONDS FOR JOSE BAEZ TO ESCORT HER OUT THE DOOR. SHE THEN WENT IN AN SUV TO AN AIRPORT WHERE SHE BOARDED A JET THAT ORIGINATED FROM OHIO. WHERE TO? NOBODY KNOWS......

Source: Vinnie politan of HLN. I subscribed to his twitter feed.
ROFLMAO you sound like a stalker. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2011, 06:26 AM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,922,368 times
Reputation: 26126
Wow! Flying away on a private jet. What more is there to say? So...what is next? Will she fade away? Be front and center on our tv screen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2011, 06:58 AM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,909,745 times
Reputation: 16601
I don't believe she was on that jet. I saw another story that said she was still in the Orlando area. That is more plausible, IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2011, 09:32 AM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,586,618 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I don't believe she was on that jet. I saw another story that said she was still in the Orlando area. That is more plausible, IMO.

and i hear Elvis is still alive LMAO joke

why would she be so silly to stay in Orlando? She has no future. Go where you can make a new life outside of FLA. There are a lot of people out west who don't care nearly as much as FLA ressy's do .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2011, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Out West
23,005 posts, read 17,034,061 times
Reputation: 26611
Is there any footage of her actually boarding that jet? Considering they know that there are shrill, insane people out there who want to rip her apart the first chance they get, do you think for a second that they are going to truthfully tell anyone where she actually went?!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a ruse to trick people in to thinking she's no longer in FL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2011, 11:42 AM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,862,619 times
Reputation: 7242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Is there any footage of her actually boarding that jet? Considering they know that there are shrill, insane people out there who want to rip her apart the first chance they get, do you think for a second that they are going to truthfully tell anyone where she actually went?!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a ruse to trick people in to thinking she's no longer in FL.
There is footage of a young women running from an suv that looks much like the one she left the jail in, to a jet

Its a certainty bthat she isnt still in FL. Jose Baez confirmed the fact that she would be leaving Orlando and FL. altogether. For her to stay in FL. makes little sense.

Personaly I think the only place she would be safe is at the North Pole with the penguins!!

Then again......they probly hate her to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2011, 11:46 AM
 
Location: Out West
23,005 posts, read 17,034,061 times
Reputation: 26611
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
There is footage of a young women running from an suv that looks much like the one she left the jail in, to a jet

Its a certainty bthat she isnt still in FL. Jose Baez confirmed the fact that she would be leaving Orlando and FL. altogether. For her to stay in FL. makes little sense.

Personaly I think the only place she would be safe is at the North Pole with the penguins!!

Then again......they probly hate her to
Yah, well, actors, celebrities, famous people, they do this kind of thing often. Unless I saw HER face as it walked on to that plane, I don't take it at face value that it was her. People want to hurt her and kill her. Yes, I think they would do something like a fake out.

It doesn't really matter where she goes whether it be another state or staying in FL, people know who she is, people are going to make her life difficult, regardless. So what difference does it make if she stays in FL or leaves FL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2011, 12:14 PM
 
1,812 posts, read 2,863,313 times
Reputation: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yah, well, actors, celebrities, famous people, they do this kind of thing often. Unless I saw HER face as it walked on to that plane, I don't take it at face value that it was her. People want to hurt her and kill her. Yes, I think they would do something like a fake out.

It doesn't really matter where she goes whether it be another state or staying in FL, people know who she is, people are going to make her life difficult, regardless. So what difference does it make if she stays in FL or leaves FL?
Reminds me of the days of the Beatles. when they use to fool people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2011, 03:09 PM
 
Location: Old Town Alexandria
14,505 posts, read 23,869,643 times
Reputation: 8839
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I really hope she will be released tomorrow...for the following reason.

-It is all fresh now and the public still remembers everthing very well!

-It will be a short time frame to make arrangements where she will stay and she hardly has anytime to adjust to her freedom, so she will have to deal with that....something her daughter will never experience...Caylee got the death sentence.

I don't wish any harm on Casey but let her experience what her parents had to deal with for 3 years and now she can enjoy it herself...without the public forgetting what happened.

She was declared not guilty, so we have to deal with it...but innocent is something else...perhaps she can get money in the short run and answer the questions we all have...

Why didn't she report her daughter missing, why didn't she call 911 when her dad had Caylee in his arms as the defense wants us to believe.

Why did she put Bella Vita on her back?

I hope and wish Casey a long "Bella Vita" and that the public may never forget what she did...because to me this is not a good mother.

Again, I hope nobody will harm her, because I believe very strongly that she will pay the price one day or overtime dealing with the murder of her child and the memories of being the last person who looked into her daughters eyes and putting the duct tape on her mouth.

Because if she didn't, I assume that Casey will not wait to find/search for the real murderer, like any good parent will do!


Yes, lets see if she goes searching in Miami now, like O.J. did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top