U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 06:39 PM

25,393 posts, read 30,724,367 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering if they will fake her death so that she can start over scott free.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 03:36 PM

25,877 posts, read 39,135,773 times
^^^ she will need the attention some day...she is not going to live in a rural place...

But actually I don't care where she ends up as long as we the tax payers don't have to pay for her safety...let her deal with whatever will be life has in for her...I believe in Karma, so let karma deal with her.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
^^^ she will need the attention some day...she is not going to live in a rural place...

But actually I don't care where she ends up as long as we the tax payers don't have to pay for her safety...let her deal with whatever will be life has in for her...I believe in Karma, so let karma deal with her.
I'm willing to bet we're getting the bill for both supporting her and keeping her safe. I really don't want to know how much the bill is as I will be even more furious that I am now.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I'm willing to bet we're getting the bill for both supporting her and keeping her safe. I really don't want to know how much the bill is as I will be even more furious that I am now.
The sooner a new scandal will come out the sooner most people will forget Casey and as long as nobody will read the garbage magazines and stories about her, the less the media is interested in her, the less money she will receive..

Old 07-20-2011, 04:39 AM

Quote:
The sooner a new scandal will come out the sooner most people will forget Casey and as long as nobody will read the garbage magazines and stories about her, the less the media is interested in her, the less money she will receive..
I don't think anything will overshadow this for a long time. It's just too big. I don't want to think of the crime that knocks this out of the limelight but I do agree with the hope that no one buys the tabloids. In fact, I'd go one further, pledge to leaf through any that carry stories about her and pledge to NOT buy products advertised in them. Send letters to the companies that do advertise in them when stories about CA are published. According to my poll, 10% of people are willing to pay but if the 90% are willing to make companies who support CA financially pay, we can have more impact.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:48 AM

I just had to think about a tv program back in the days in Holland. It was called "I'm sorry", and the tv host would go to people's doors to offer a bouquet of flowers and to apologize on behalf of someone the person knew, due to something the person had done and try to make up.

One time a girl had accused her father of sexual abuse and now regretted it since it was a lie. The girl was mad because her dad had punished her for lying and coming home late....

The dad lost his job, lost multiple friends and the parents almost got divorced but in the end the mom had a hard time believing the story.

I will never forget the dads face when the tvhost showed up with the flowers and apologized. The dad in the end took the flowers but didn't come to the studio to meet his daughter which was the normal ending in most cases on this show...he sad he had lost so much and had such a hard time due to the accusations of sexual abuse.

I was shocked because up to then I never believed someone could lie about something like that....

Now Casey did IMO the same thing to her dad and brother...

Old 07-20-2011, 04:50 AM

Default Baez used to sell bikinis online....

I'm not sure if it true but if it is that explains a lot to me ...he is so loved by the female inmates and he knows had to sell a story or item...this time the item is Casey....

His ticket for th lottery....

Old 07-20-2011, 05:14 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure if it true but if it is that explains a lot to me ...he is so loved by the female inmates and he knows had to sell a story or item...this time the item is Casey....

His ticket for th lottery....
This is what lawyers do....and they all hope for that case that will catapault them to fame...Yup, he won the lottery. So did Casey Anthony. Let's just hope her next child doesn't meet the same fate as Caylee. (I need a praying hands icon here).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime